Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
What would you do with the person above you? o-o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 247 248 249 250 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We be rollin'?
We be rollin'. :'D
37%
 37%  [ 99 ]
We aren't rollin'. D;
3%
 3%  [ 10 ]
Quack. :3
58%
 58%  [ 152 ]
Total Votes : 261

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:53 am
Hey, looks like a caravan! *summons a few dozen demons* Alrite guys... and obvious females.. WHO WANNA GO IN THE PARADE!

Demons: neutral .... Food? *trots after PETA ASPCA and Spetznaz and Val*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 am
MystiBlu
*picks up kitten* arrrgh...it smells of BBQ Sauce! Yuck!!! Time for a bath. Dudes - I can handle the kitty....Val could probably use some more help tho! *trots off to the tent to get the shampoo...*

*Sneaks by dressed as a green bret and takes the kittin and teleports away to where no would ever guess where i would go to**  

Joeyfish5
Crew

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:48 am
*twitches nose n kitten is back in my arms*Poor lil thing! Maybe a day at the pet spa for you, to help you past all this trama!

@Joey: I swear, if you are at that tent when I get there someone is gonna get beat - and it won't be the kitten!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 am
lick  

t o w y 44

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:50 pm
Ummmm....no lickin the kitten... It's been covered in bbq sauce and tramatized enough for one lifetime. Wanna come with me? I'm taking it to the pet spa so it can get pampered while I put Plaid on a spit and beat Joey just cuz...I'm sure Val will catch up n give us a hand in a while. N maybe if we're lucky JD will show up n we can watch HIM beat Joey!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:55 pm
*comes in* confused did I miss something? cause I feel like I did  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:09 pm
Ok...summary: Joey threatened Maeve with a wet kitten....Plaid rescued Maeve, and I rescued the wet kitten....Maeve n I were gonna take care of kitten but Plaid wanted to bbq it....then Val came in and brought ASPCA. PETA and the Green Beret to go after Plaid...Joey tried taking the kitten back twice, but I gotz it n its MINE!!!!! So now, its off to pet spa to clean this poor baby up...n ummmm Towy was trying to lick the kitten....NEWays....*scratches kitten under the chin* It does smell tasty - need to get it cleaned up! Oh yeah....I named it Snicklefritz!

Clear as mud, right? LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:27 pm
oh kinda... lol that reminds me of this story we worked out in the dead thread "Finish the Sentence."
*STORY TIME EVERYONE:* I was chasing after an evil 'clone' of mine who destroyed the city I lived in. I would of been blamed on it n had to leave the town. while going to the next town, I met a kitten that attacked me, but then liked me n became my friend. we named him Mister Bojangles (idk if its a boy or a girl, I didn't named it, the next poster did n I went with it) lol oh good times.

I should get a cat or cat like creature for my avatar n name it Mister Bojangles, for the good times I've apparently had with that cat

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Plaid 2 the Bone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 pm

*stumbles in and squeezes JBD's Evil Duckys*

"What's an Evil Quack sound like?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:20 pm
*gigglez at Plaid* Did you finally get a replacement Vodka?  

MystiBlu

Plaid 2 the Bone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Yeah, but I accedenaly got 'extra pulp' OJ, so I bust out the straner.
On #4... somedrink think I people too much..
Hehehe, I like the giggly! wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 pm
-comes rushing in the scene with Spetznaz with PETA and ASPCA behind them-
SPETZNAZ!!!! CHARGE!!! LET'S SHOW THESE NAUGHTY AMERICANS WHO'S BOSS!!

Cass Dee of Corvictory

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 pm
*peers into strainer* Ummmm....did that pulp ever get touched by the alcohol? Cuz...ummmmm....I like pulp. LoL gimme a spoon?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:08 pm
your avi looks bangable..
who said that ninja  

rhyan_wolf

Plaid 2 the Bone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 pm

No, I do/did not wast good(cheep) alcohol on pulp!

I think I need another drink...

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 247 248 249 250 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games