Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*smiles at Ryoji and motions for him to come over by me(Sarah)*

Ryoji goes over and sits next to Sarah "hey"

*Smiles at him* I have a question *Gets by his ear and wispers* Do you like me? *Then sits back in her chair smiles at him and waits for his answer*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 am
*go to the headmaster's office to give a writen report about an atack over the scholl*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 am
Crazy_Neko_Lady09
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
*gets to jin and izara silently* who wold you be?

Izara props herself up on a desk and pulls Ryoji over
User Image
"oh hey thats Izara my sister and i'm Ryoji. oh and Izara is kind of mute....i've only ever hears her talk to this boy named kibblez....."

"Kibblez...?" Jin slared blankly.
"Girl, you have some serious problems." Yuka looked at Izara.

Izara glares at Yuka
"uh Kibblez was Izara's first freind so yea and um he hasnt been here in a whil and shes sad so um dont b mad at her." Ryoji says
Izara turns to her new teacher and nods then goes to look threw the armor

Ryoji looks at Sarah and only smiles dazzlingly
Izara turns and snaps her fingers, a force feild appears around Ryoji "hey!" he complains Izara only shakes her fingers back and forth not letting her feild down  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:13 am
*after puting the report over the desk grabs the interphone*a reminder to all new studants to go to the armory in the 4th floor to get a standard issue armor... any with the mark of the scholl will do,*in a weaker voice* and blair... just tring to help  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 am
*Smiles back at him hoping that means yes then looks at Izara* You can take the force field away you no *Giggles alittle* It was just a little Question nothing to be worryd about *Smiles at her* (Hey guys ill brb in like 2mins lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 am
*turns phone off*i need a drink... *go to the main hall to post a note on the wall and gets to the garage, grabs motocycle and goes to town*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 am
busos_gurl
*Smiles back at him hoping that means yes then looks at Izara* You can take the force field away you no *Giggles alittle* It was just a little Question nothing to be worryd about *Smiles at her* (Hey guys ill brb in like 2mins lol)

Izara gives her brother a warning look then snaps her fingers. Ryoji falls on his butt. "ow"
JIN AND YUKA HAD TO LEAVE!!! THEIR COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 am
(the note)
1:"All studants must get an armor with the mark of the scholl in the 4th foor."
2:"During an atack all studants must go to the healing chambers, armory or the dorms"
3:"follow all those rules for the safety of all"
*on a small note*
"whoever stole my booze is gona pay scream "  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've adopted a neko!
Names: Shoi, Shio
Likes: shoi(male)boys, boyfriend(seen), sake, his twin sister shio/shio(femal)girls, girlfriend(becka), sake, twin brother shoi
Dont like:shoi(male)girls(other then sis)parents, water/shio(female)boys(other then brother)parents,fat people, and water
Owner: spookdude100
Ages:14 they are twins
You can adopt one too!

Adopt One!

Shio and Shoi are nervous as they enter class but something cathes Shoi's eye its Ryoji  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 am
(Back)
*Helps Ryoji up an asks if hes ok*  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:26 am
*gets to the midle of the path to town, remenber to buy reagents* oh... yhea i forgot i were lacking some ingredients*rush to 70m/h*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 am
busos_gurl
(Back)
*Helps Ryoji up an asks if hes ok*

Shoi"Sorry to interupt but like me and my sis are new here and we dont know n e body"
Shio"ugh my bro can be a d a sometimes so how are you?"  

Spookdude IV

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 am
"ow damnit Izara that hurt...oh no my perfect @$$ Izara!!" Ryoji scolds his sister. he teleports to her side and is about to pinch her nose but she quickly snaps her fingers. Ryoji bounces off of the force feild around his sister "damnit y do i always end up on the floor?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
"ow damnit Izara that hurt...oh no my perfect @$$ Izara!!" Ryoji scolds his sister. he teleports to her side and is about to pinch her nose but she quickly snaps her fingers. Ryoji bounces off of the force feild around his sister "damnit y do i always end up on the floor?"

Shoi"Uh hi Ryoji how are you?"  

Spookdude IV

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 am
Ryoji looks up at Sarah and says "oh yea im fine" then hops up
he looks to the twins and says "im fine...oh yes u should no that my sister doesnt speak that much....shes mostly mute."
Izara watches from her force feild wch is now floating, she sits cross-legged patient.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games