Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:43 am

ok...well uhhh... i have anew one... i was woking at the pow wow ( its this carnival that me and the rest of my school ) we go there every year.... anyways i was selling food and my friends were like hey westley and i turened around , they said , hey do a pose .... i just stood there... then danny wiped out his camra and took the picture... " this is soooo going all over myspace " he said ... and so it did V.V ( well, i dident mind really... it was kind of funny.... just wished i had been preparred so i could have fixed my hair and such .... it was SOOOO HOT OUT !

User Image

sweatdrop i look kinda .....errrr.... big .... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:51 am

I don't have any recent enough photos of meself to post, so until I take them here are my pets:

This is Minnehaha:
User Image

This is Amber:
User Image

This is Goliath(a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach):
User Image

This is Koga(another one):
User Image

Like 'em? 4laugh  

Citizen of the World

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:13 pm

BAMusings
I don't have any recent enough photos of meself to post, so until I take them here are my pets:

This is Minnehaha:
User Image

ooooooo she is so cute 4laugh

and do i spy the diablo trilogy on that book shelf wink
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:47 pm

o____o you....... keep cockroaches.... as pets..... big, giant cockroaches >.O *faints* x.x

mrgreen

schoogie

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:17 pm

stoarm_fox
ok...well uhhh... i have anew one... i was woking at the pow wow ( its this carnival that me and the rest of my school ) we go there every year.... anyways i was selling food and my friends were like hey westley and i turened around , they said , hey do a pose .... i just stood there... then danny wiped out his camra and took the picture... " this is soooo going all over myspace " he said ... and so it did V.V ( well, i dident mind really... it was kind of funny.... just wished i had been preparred so i could have fixed my hair and such .... it was SOOOO HOT OUT !

User Image

Not at all.

You're a Boy Scout? o.o

I once was.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:18 pm

FogSage
stoarm_fox

User Image

Not at all.

You're a Boy Scout? o.o

I once was.
uhhh , ya i guess so ^^ ... hehe ^^ * blushes *

stoarm_fox

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:20 pm

stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox

User Image

Not at all.

You're a Boy Scout? o.o

I once was.

You look nice.

Were you selling popcorn, by any chance? wink
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:24 pm

FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox

User Image

Not at all.

You're a Boy Scout? o.o

I once was.

You look nice.

Were you selling popcorn, by any chance? wink
* laughs* well actually no ^^ , we were sellin.... strawberry shortcakes * blushes* ... we see popcorn in the summer ^//^

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:46 pm

*laughs* we made a few alterations for laughs ^^

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:10 pm

Hehehe...that is pretty funny! 3nodding

Sion_Heroune

schoogie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:15 pm

=o you forgot a superhero mask and laser eyes ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:49 pm

omg that is soooooooooooooo awsome ^^ thank you schoogie! 4laugh heart

hehe , i showed my friends and they were like " WHAT DID YOU SAY CITEZIN!?, TAKE THAT ! ZAP , maybey that will teache you not to mess with ..... *SUPER HERO MUSIC* SUPER SCOUT"

LOL ^^ It was funny ^^ heart

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:57 pm

You look good there Stoarm. ^^ striking the super hero pose there ^^;
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:16 pm

schoogie
=o you forgot a superhero mask and laser eyes ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mrgreen

That looks about right.

mrgreen

FogSage

Citizen of the World

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:33 pm

schoogie
o____o you....... keep cockroaches.... as pets..... big, giant cockroaches >.O *faints* x.x

mrgreen
xd
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games