Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:20 pm
Judith smiled when she saw he was wearing the necklace. She looked at the envelope then at Patrick, wide-eyed.
"Are you sure?" She asked, surprised by the gift. It felt thick.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:27 pm
"I have to take care of my woman," Patrick smiled. "It's not too early to be calling you that, right?" Then gave her another kiss.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:28 pm
Drake sat down in one of the seats,making sure he was by a window. he was glad they had blinds -just in case. While the idea of flying was beginning more and more to freak him out, he was determined to pay full attention to the odd experience. He rested the puppies on his lap, unsure of what to do with them, but not wanting to just leave them somewhere.

"h-how long does it take -the flight I mean?" he asked, nerves finally showing in his voice. he tried to keep them down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:42 pm
"I'll be forced to tolerate your company for several hours," Ivy replied taking a seat to the front so she didn't have to look at them.

Koko took a seat beside Drake. She buckled her seat belt and took a deep breath. She too was nervous but she tried her best to put on a brave front. With the hand closest to him she entwined her fingers with his and smiled. "First time flying too...." The dogs settle under the seats.

Patrick frowned at Ivy's remark. Then gave Judith several more kisses. Ivy glared when she glanced back and saw.

"Call me when you get the chance....I'll except the charges," he replied. "And I'll try to perhaps find a chance to fly over myself sometime."

"Patrick....hurry up and get off," Ivy snapped-jealousy getting the best of her.

Patrick sighed-gave Judith one last long kiss and hurried off the plane. He sat back in the car and watched as they took off. His heart was heavy.

((What will Tristen and the others do now.....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:48 pm
[I know XD lol]
[i'll think of something ><]

Drake watched Parick leave out of the window, looking a little sad. he did genuinely like him - he hoped they could keep in touch as a group, as well as for Judith's sake.
he squeezed koko's hand and leant over to kiss her.
"nothing to worry about." he assured her  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:56 pm
Koko smiled and then over at Judith....who also looked a little down, but couldn't think of comfort to offer her that Patrick hadn't given.

She unbuckled and rested her cheek on Drake's shoulder. "And the little ones?" she asked looking down at them. Two were asleep, but Buster was trying to crawl about in search of adventure.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Judith watched Patrick leave the plane sadly. She put the envelope into her coat pocket and looked out the window. She though about buying a cell phone when she got to England to keep in touch with Patrick.

[Guh, multitasking. We were doing a little photo shoot at my house and I was playing with some of the pictures in photoshop xD]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:11 pm
Drake smiled down at the puppies stroking Buster with his fingers, showing shameless favouritism.
he hooped the flight would be ok, the further away he got the safer he'd feel  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Buster sniffed at Drake's fingers and pawed at them playfully. Koko picked up the other male and wrapped him in a small piece of cloth from the box. Then she took him over to Judith. "Thought you might like the company," she said patting her on the arm before returning to her seat. The little guy yawned in his slumber and nestled down in Judith's hands.

Koko smiled form her seat and watched Drake play with Buster while his sister slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:22 pm
"The puppies are adorable. and I didn't even think i was all that mushy a person." Drake smiled.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 pm
Judith smiled at Koko.
"Thanks." She looked at the puppy in her arms, and stroked it gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:29 pm
"I think babies do that to people," Koko smiled then bit her bottom lip. She stroked the little sleeping angel. Angel.....that seemed like a good name.

"I think I'm going to call her Angel," she said as the little gal slowly woke up. Koko smiled. Even though they were dogs....and belonged to Yoki and Bly she still thought of the pups as theirs. Maybe even more strongly since she could never have children for Drake.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:33 pm
Drake smiled. "yeah...I wish I'd had a chance to have kids. It'd have been nice." he sighed and scratched Buster's belly with his finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:36 pm
Judith looked at the puppy again, realizing it didn't have a name yet.
"I think... you're going to be..." She trailed off trying to think of something.
"Tyler." She said the first male name that came to mind.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:38 pm
Buster gave a pleased squeak and went after the finger with all paws. Koko shifted her feet underneath her and rested her head on his shoulder again. "What do you think your kids would have been like?" she asked. Although it would probably be more depressing to think about she was curious.

Ivy stood up and glance coldly at Judith as she made her way to the bathroom in the back.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff