Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 165 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 175 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 475 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sixth Year
Writer for the Daily Dragon - - -

Location : Great Hall – Hufflepuff Table

Alana had managed to lose her sisters in the crowd. Given that she wasn’t overly the most sociable it wasn’t the greatest. She would have felt better had she been with her new feline companion Martin. The silver tabby however was safe in his carrier. After all he’d be going up to the castle where he could lounge around until she got to the Hufflepuff common room. What could Alana say? She was new to the whole cat ownership thing. That’s what she got for refusing to do her practical and taking the cat with. The others probably thought she was crazy but like the poor feline needed saving.

Getting a carriage up to the castle with a couple of Ravenclaws, Alana didn’t mind the company. She didn’t say much to them and mostly left them to talk among themselves. Entering the great hall she found her stop at the Hufflepuff table. She found herself scanning the room for any signs of Candace. However, it seemed like she wasn’t there yet. Maybe she and Kimberly decided to skip out. Alana figured Minako was still helping second years get to where they needed to go or something. All she could do now was wait until the sorting started and hope someone she knew showed up.

With : My housemates...

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!
   

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis entered the Great Hall, figuring on breaking up the usual and going over to sit at the Hufflepuff table. He'd caught sight of Liddie on the platform, but had lost her just as quickly in the crowd. Now he was trying to see if he could spot her. She seemed like, well, she was nervous or something, and Wallis was hoping it had nothing to do with her boyfriend last year. Or well, he hoped that it was her ex-boyfriend. He hadn't liked what he'd seen of Mark, but had decided to keep his peace regarding him. Mostly because he figured that Liddie would figure out for herself whether she wanted to be around him or not. If not, well... He didn't want to prove how alike he and Leon were some days, but there was just something so unnerving about Mark that reminded him of Joi's old boyfriends. Specifically ones that were controlling.

Finally spying the older girl, he made his way over, scanning his own table to see if he could spot Mark there since he didn't see the older Ravenclaw with Liddie. Either they broke up, or Mark was elsewhere. Well, he wasn't a pushover and he could stand his ground. If Mark decided to do something, well, he was a McGregor. Taking a seat opposite her, he waved and gave her a small smile.
                                                  "'ey. 'Ow've you been? I 'aven't seen much o' ya las' year. Ya doin' all wite?" Brown eyes glanced around the table again before he frowned a bit, hoping he didn't push a sensitive subject with his next question. "Where's Mark? I don' see 'im 'round anywhere. Somefink 'appen?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don't see Mark anywhere, maybe that's a good sign.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Curtain calls a sanctuary,
                                                  Actors in the cloth, they freak me out,
                                                  Mockin' my purpose, in the magazines,
                                                  Famous how they make you feel grand,
                                                  They're always there to hold your hand,
                                                  In times of trouble, they're best of friends

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image
                                                  Standing in the rain, with his head hung low
                                                  Couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show
                                                  Heard the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene
                                                  Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream
                                                  He heard one guitar, just blew him away
                                                  He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day
                                                  Bought a beat up six string in a secondhand store
                                                  Didn't know how to play it, but he knew for sure

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fоцятн Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance honestly couldn't believe Byuch. He'd tried to be patient with him for years, and he'd had to endure constant questions from the rest of his friends about why he was even friends with him. He'd always told him that Byuch was actually not that bad, if Byuch stopped with his whole attitude issue. Now, finally, it seemed like he'd been burned for being friends with him, and it bothered Chance more than he liked to admit. He wanted to beat his head against a wall for a while but doubted that would even do much. After all, he knew that it wouldn't make Byuch take back his words from earlier, and trying to get it to would do him no favours.

He felt an elbow to his ribs and glanced over to see Felicity sitting next to him, cocking an eyebrow and shaking her head. She'd found him on the train and sat with him, deciding to try and get to know the Hufflepuff. Chance would have thought it odd for a Slytherin to do, had he not recalled that half of his family was historically Slytherin and he was technically the odd one out. "Don't worry about him. He's being a jerk and always has been. I'm surprised he took this long to do something like that to you."

Chance frowned.
                                                  "He's usually not like that though. Not unless something happened, anyway. He doesn't really have any other friends than me in the school."

Felicity sniffed, giving her opinion of his half-goblin friend. "Well, obviously your friendship didn't mean much if he's decided to be an arsehole. I mean, he's treated everyone else in the school like that. It was only a matter of time before he proved it true in your case."

Chance frowned, not sure if he could refute that. She was right about that. Not necessarily about the eventually doing it to him, heck, he'd endured Byuch being an arse before too. Just, this time it hit harder, he supposed. He sighed, crossing his arms and looking anywhere but the Slytherin table now.
                                                  "I still don't think he's bad, just... He's acting like a jerk, and he needs to know he's acting like it. If that means I don't talk to him, well, I don't talk to him." Maybe he could owl his aunt about this. Tria probably had advice about that stuff, anyway.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Man, I hope Byuch gets over himself soon...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

That one guitar, felt good in his hands
                                                  Didn't take long, to understand
                                                  Just one guitar, slung way down low
                                                  Was one way ticket, only one way to go
                                                  So he started rockin'
                                                  Ain't never gonna stop
                                                  Gotta keep on rockin'
                                                  Someday he's gonna make it to the top

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 am
murruelecreuset

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

“Thanks, My mom gave me his name and that he did go to Hogwarts.” Charlie said as they finished the trip to the castle and made their way to the Hufflepuff table. “We can start after quidditch tryouts. I wanna try to get that starting seeker spot.” He said quietly to Gertie as everyone else was quiet for the sorting. He would of course clapp when they got a new housemate. Hard to believe a few years ago he was doing the same thing sitting on the stool. He wondered what house his dad had been in? If he knew it would make the search easier. But that was a thought for another time. Food was pretty prevalent in his mind as well. Hopefully sorting went by fast and he could chow down.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:36 am
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect │ chaser

Liddie had managed to make it to the carriages and all the way into the Great Hall without interacting with anyone, but her luck ran out once she'd sat down. She could have just ignored Wallis, but he was her friend and he was right, she'd been awful last year. Plus, he'd come over here just for her, and she could hardly tell him to go away and that she didn't want to talk anyone so she could wallow in her own misery. Essie was probably watching like a hawk from the Gryffindor table; she was already paranoid about Liddie 'getting too depressed'. But did he have to bring up Mark? Looking vaguely ill, she shrugged simply and then summoned up a small, strained smile. "I'm fine. I just don't... I'm just tired, I slept horribly last night. Start of year nerves and all that." She touched her prefect badge awkwardly. "Mark's... I don't think he'll be back here this year. Ever. We um... we broke up over the summer." Well, technically she'd never said 'I'm breaking up with you because you hit me and scream at me and call me names and make me do things I don't want to and I'm terrified of you', because she'd been too busy running away from him. But she was sure he'd realized it by now. Thank goodness he didn't know where she lived specifically enough to come looking for her.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis nodded, getting the impression that being a prefect, along with OWLs coming up, would do a number to anyone. He was fairly certain that Jer had protested his own prefect status, and Leon had grumbled about OWLs when they both were fifth years. He didn't have to worry about that yet, at least not until next year. He might not make prefect, but he knew that he was going to certainly wince when it came to his exams. Liddie probably had it worse, if he thought about it, since she had much more strict parents than he had. His parents, well... He didn't like to think ill of his own parents, but he couldn't imagine any parent wanting to just give up their children because they were magical. Add to that both of their sets of parents considered them either freaks or, in Liddie's case, 'tempted into sin' and he'd wager that she had it worse. "Well, if i' makes ya feel any be'er, I can 'elp ya if ya wan' i'. I may no' be in th' same year, bu' I can 'elp ya study a' leas'."

He winced when she mentioned that Mark wasn't likely to be seen at school this year, and that she had broken up with him. While he was glad that she had decided to end things, he could tell that she wasn't happy about the subject. He decided to just ignore the subject of Mark, if for no other reason than she'd probably tell him about it if she ever wanted to. He just doubted itd be anytime in the near future. "I'm sorry ta 'ear tha'. Ya doin' all wite 'bout tha'? We can talk 'bout somefink else if ya wan'."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don't see Mark anywhere, maybe that's a good sign.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

Curtain calls a sanctuary,
                                                  Actors in the cloth, they freak me out,
                                                  Mockin' my purpose, in the magazines,
                                                  Famous how they make you feel grand,
                                                  They're always there to hold your hand,
                                                  In times of trouble, they're best of friends

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:48 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 14 years old...

Gertie didn’t know the first thing about tracking down people in the outside world. She’d never really thought about it. However, she was going to try for Charlie’s sake. “So, what is his name?” She asked curiously as they headed to the great hall. Taking a seat at the Hufflepuff table, she momentarily scanned for Gabby and Donella. When her eyes didn’t spot any of them she turned her attention to the front of the hall for the sorting.

Gertie turned her attention back to Charlie as he quietly spoke to her. She nodded when he told her they could start looking for answers after the Quidditch tryouts. “Works for me. Quidditch Seeker first. School records second.” She answered him brightly and probably a bit loud. Oh well to late to lower the volume now. Either way the plan sounded good for her. Hopefully they could find what Charlie was looking for. Turning her attention back to the sorting, Gertie waited to see where Felix would end up in Hufflepuff like she thought. Hopefully they would get a lot of first year Hufflepuffs.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Other Hufflepuffs... Charlie

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image

________________________

Hufflepuff huh? He hopped off the stool and went over to the yellow table that cheered for him. Having to survive a hug or two, ok may have been three if you counted the group hug by each person, not as one cohesive hug. He noticed once he was seated his robes were indeed different there was yellow and the patch now had a badger on it. When did that happen? Must have been when he hopped off the stool and walked over here or was it the hugs? No, he doubted it was the hugs. The other sorted first year's robes changed and not everyone got assaulted with hugs like he had. Well, his new house was friendly, maybe there where fewer bullies then. He would be able to hang out with Gertie too, she seemed to be nice. He had kinda hoped that himself and the other boy would have been in the same house, he seemed nice enough. But the other boy got placed on Ravenclaw. One table over wasn't bad. He didn't think him not liking boats as weird and tease him for it. Maybe magic school wasn't too bad? He would have to see.

[OPEN TO INTERACTION]

[Edited to make accurate to Edgar's sorting]
                                                                  ________________________

null

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Hufflepuffs
Mood
Apprehensive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Seok-Jin was a bit overwhelmed by the excitement at the table when he joined his new house. If he had thought his nerves were going haywire while he was being sorted, then that was nothing compared to the smiles and greetings from his upperclassmen. So he forced a small smile onto his face,
                                                          hoping it didn't seemed too strained. His Hyung always told him that his smiles seemed strained when he was nervous.

He quickly took a seat, hoping Whitney would join him. Though a part of him strongly doubted that, just from the short time he had known Whitney he knew that the boy had much more.....well everything that Seok-Jin had.

OOC: [Open to interaction]  

Fuzzymelonlord

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Hufflepuffs
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Maybe I can make some new friends?

Joellen was, in all honesty, pretty satisfied with her sorting. The hat said she was cheerful, and that she'd find confidence in Hufflepuff. Honestly, she was pretty sure her parents (both sets) would be proud. She had to be sure to write Luke and Steffi first thing in the morning, letting them know all about the sorting. Though now, she thought there was supposed to be a feast to welcome the new kids... though she figured it might start after the sorting. She sat at her new table, near a few other kids about her age and tapped her fingers nervously on the tabletop. Maybe, just maybe, the hat was right and she'd make some friends. She watched and waited for Xia to be sorted, hoping they'd end up in the same place.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀʀs, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪɴɢs, ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ; ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ; ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:50 am
I hear something hanging on the wind
I see black smoke up around the bend
I got my ticket, I'm going to go home
The leaves have changed a time or two
Since the last time the train came through

devin
gennaro
bove

halfblood │ hufflepuff │ first year

Devin wasn't very surprised by his sorting, although he resented being called 'dour' by an ugly-arse hat. At least it'd admitted that he was sensible. With his family, someone had to be. Cady of course shrieked and clapped like they were at a quidditch match as he walked to his seat at the Hufflepuff Table, face bright red. Sometimes he was glad they looked nothing alike and shared different surnames, and this was one of them. Thank God that whole thing was out of the way now, although of course he was starving but was going to have to wait for literally everyone else to be sorted. However, he did crack a smile at a boy named Felix who took a seat at the table, commenting, "That's my brother's name." Hopefully this one wasn't as annoying as his brother. Felix could probably beat Cady in terms of chattiness, any time, any day.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

My father's father's blood is on the track
A sweet refrain drifts in from the past
I got my ticket and I'm going to go home
The winding roads that led me here
Burn like coal and dry like tears
So here's my hope, my tired soul

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:08 pm
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect │ chaser

Liddie smiled genuinely at Wallis's offer to help her study. It was really very sweet of him, especially since he was a year below her, although she could admit he was probably far more clever. Mark had certainly proved how much of a helpless ditz she was; he'd been right about that much. It'd be a miracle if she managed an A in some subjects. She had never slacked off with her studies, but she didn't have Essie's drive or determination. "Thanks, Wallis. I'd like that." Studying would get her mind off other things, anyways. Liddie was also glad that he clearly was trying not to pry about her 'breakup', although she knew he likely just thought she was upset and heartbroken. And she was heartbroken, in a way, but she knew now that while she'd really, really loved Mark, it hadn't been... it hadn't been what she thought it was. Her feelings for him had been genuine, but he'd... she didn't want to think about it right now. "I'm fine," she said quickly, "It was just... I didn't have a very good summer, I guess. I'm just happy to be back here. What about you? Do anything fun over the holiday?"

OOC:
Diamond Wales

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 pm
I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try- I can't get no, I can't get no
When I'm drivin' in my car and that man comes on the radio
And he's tellin' me more and more about some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination, I can't get no, oh no no no no

𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕙𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕦𝕗𝕗

Xia slid into a seat beside Joellen with a flourish, after strutting over to the Hufflepuff table. Maybe it wasn't as cool as Gryffindor, but she'd take it. Ravenclaw was way too introverted, and Slytherin would just get on her nerves. At least she'd never want for friends here. "Same house; twinning!" she said gleefully, holding up a hand for a high five. "Wicked, we get to share a room and everything. Now I just hope they wrap this up, I'm starving," she groaned, blowing out a few locks of hair with a dramatic exhale. She really was hungry, though, that candy didn't last too long in the stomach. Besides, the older students looked just as impatient to chow down as she was.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

When I'm watchin' my TV
And that man comes on to tell me
How white my shirts can be,
But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarettes as me

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:12 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSecond Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

Ƈιту'ѕ вяєαкιηg ɗσωη ση α cαмєƖ'ѕ вαcк,
                                                        тнєу נυѕт нανє тσ gσ 'cαυѕє тнєу ɗση'т кησω ωαcк
                                                        Sσ αƖƖ уσυ fιƖƖ тнє ѕтяєєтѕ ιт'ѕ αρρєαƖιηg тσ ѕєє;
                                                        Ƴσυ ωση'т gєт συт тнє cσυηту 'cαυѕє уσυ'яє вαɗ αηɗ fяєє
                                                        Ƴσυ'νє gσт α ηєω нσяιzση, ιт'ѕ єρнємєяαƖ ѕтуƖє
                                                        A мєƖαηcнσƖу тσωη ωнєяє ωє ηєνєя ѕмιƖє.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin was in a really sour mood but then, he has always been this way every time he has to spend his summer with his dad and Ginnie. He was in a bad mood that he had to avoid Gi and Ji so that he wouldn't worry them. His dad was trying to bond with him or in a better term, "to get in Su-Jin's good graces". Hah. He knew his mum would scold him for swearing but. ******** that. However, Su-Jin had been in trouble lately from his dad because he had been acting way too rebellious. So yeah, he did get grounded more often but then- why would Su-Jin shower him with good graces when his dad was the one who initiated the whole split? Why did he expect Su-Jin to play nice when it was clear that he was just as honest as Gi? And why did his dad even insist to take him under his custody- wait, no. Su-Jin shouldn't be thinking of that. The Hufflepuff had to remind himself that Mye was also with him, so saying that he wanted to be with mum would be... utterly selfish, and the concept of having to leaving Mye at home while at school made him feel bad on the inside.

And ever since Ji-Yeong told him that he got prefect from the owl posts, Su-Jin felt the obligation of having to "learn composure" even if he felt like he has a right to say something on the spot. But thankfully in Hufflepuff, not everyone was a brat who was self-centered and felt like whoever disagree with them was immediately the villain. Besides, the rest of the Hufflepuff house was actually pretty nice people now that he thought of it... though he was overwhelmed by Nani's aura of sunshines and rainbows that Su-Jin couldn't bring himself to get near her without feeling nervous, even if Nani has the best intentions. Laili was cool if she wasn't being so tiresome, though he was trying so hard not to be a jerk about it. Sherwood was very tolerable and Su-Jin kind of liked him, but given that Su-Jin probably made a reputation as a Hufflepuff jerk... he felt like Sher must have not like him, and this was one of the times Su-Jin wished that he was wrong about that. The Korean-Welsh quietly took a seat with a poignant look, tapping his fingers in a slow tempo as he watched the sorting.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aηɗ αƖƖ I ωαηηα нєαя ιѕ тнє мєѕѕαgє вєєρ-
                                                        Mу ɗяєαмѕ, тнєу gσттα кιѕѕ мє 'cαυѕє I ɗση'т gєт ѕƖєєρ, ησ...
                                                        ƜιηɗмιƖƖ, ωιηɗмιƖƖ fσя тнє Ɩαηɗ, тυяη fσяєνєя нαηɗ ιη нαηɗ
                                                        Ƭαкє ιт αƖƖ ιη ση уσυя ѕтяιɗє- Iт ιѕ ѕιηкιηg, fαƖƖιηg ɗσωη
                                                        Lσνє fσяєνєя, Ɩσνє ιѕ fяєє! Lєт'ѕ тυяη fσяєνєя, уσυ αηɗ мє
                                                        ƜιηɗмιƖƖ, ωιηɗмιƖƖ fσя тнє Ɩαηɗ- Iѕ єνєяувσɗу ιη?

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((open for interaction))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games