Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:37 pm
Sub just stared at the hybrid as she fell from the tree and busted out into giggles, it was certainly an unusual sight to see a Ninetales woman stumbling around drunk out of her mind, more-so seeing a Ninetales woman period, he had to wonder if it was safe for her to be drinking though, can Ninetales handle alcohol without some sort of long term or short term side effect? Though then again, probably no worse than what it does to humans, oh well. "Yeeeaaah, mind if I take this for a moment?" He said attempting to take the Salvage Ball from Night. "You know, in case you fall again, don't want it to get damage you know? I'll give it back to you once you er...finish your little party, mkay?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 pm
"Yeah, sure," Night said, willingly handing over the ball, "Meant to give it to you when we got back but...." She took a long swig from the bottle before hiccuping lightly and continuing, "Couldn't help myself. New piece of technology, just had to open it up and see how it worked. Think I may be close to recreating another one just like it. Had to use Apricorns, though. Tried a regular pokeball, but for some reason it just wouldn't hold."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:51 pm
"I wouldn't be so hasty to duplicate it. It's obvious this isn't the only one we'll see if this company is legit and plans on marketing these things. The question is though what is the catch? Could there be some sort of undesirable effect with these Pokeballs? That's what we need to find out, especially since Cipher is apparently involved. Though, you probably won't remember anything I just said once you're sober again, will you?" Sub said to Night, making note to write what he just said on a piece of paper and tape it to her forehead once she passes out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Night simply shrugged, "Might remember most of it. Anyways, I was just curious as to how it worked, s'the main reason why I was duplicating the technology. That way we could experiment with the apricorn ones rather than the only one we managed to get."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:11 pm
Ms Edyn
Night simply shrugged, "Might remember most of it. Anyways, I was just curious as to how it worked, s'the main reason why I was duplicating the technology. That way we could experiment with the apricorn ones rather than the only one we managed to get."
"Maybe, though apricorns put their own attributes to the end result so it might not be the same, oh well." He also shrugged. "So, you just been out here drinking all day or what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm
"True," Night said, with another slight shrug, "But it's the best I've got to use at the moment."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Though Ship did like that tea from the contest hall more than most, he was not so stupid as to return to that hall to get more.

Instead, he had returned from a contest hall in Hoenn to buy a pack from the backdoor. Thus, there were twenty-three bottles of tea in the fridge and a contented Ship sipping the twenty-fourth outside the door of the headquarters.

It was a nice sunset, and Night might have been drunk enough to have forgotten about what happened in the contest. Or, at least, forget that she was mad about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm
Truth be told, Night never had been really pissed about the whole contest thing. She'd just been teasing the boy about the whole thing. At that moment when he came outside, however, she was back in her tree drinking happily and still singing her song, "Yoho, yoho, a pirate's life for me."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:06 pm
It looked good for Ship, at any rate. Night was in good spirits, and it felt good to wear something lighter like a t-shirt and shorts. He felt very exposed. Naked, even.

The tea helped him calm over this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 pm
"Hiya, Kid," Night said, glancing down at the boy from the tree, "Go back to get your tea, I see."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm
"Uh? Oh, yes. But I went to Hoenn for it," Ship said. "It would have been a little daft of me to go back to Unova, what with that Cipher business. I see you're in a spirited mood, Miss Night."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm
"Yeah, wouldn't be too smart to go back to that place, even if they wouldn't recognize you," Night said, laughing lightly, "And I'm just in a celebratory mood. Almost got the technics of that ball figured out and recreated into Apricorns."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 pm
"Ah. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but that must be good news," Ship said, and nodded. "I...got tea."

His exploits did not seem so impressive in light of Night's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 pm
"Just means I can make more of these for us to experiment with rather than use up the one we have," Night said with a slight shrug, "So, how's that ditto of yours?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 pm
"Ditto is feeling better," Ship reported. "He seemed more blobbish than usual, but I think that was the hyper beam. And using him in battle in ways he's not used to."

He glanced back into the headquarters. "How is your Houndoom?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games