Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 pm
MDaylus

"I much like this idea." Loki purred breathing in Tony as he did to him. He wanted to relax with tony to spend all the time he could with him. When Tony finally puled away he reached out for him until he was too far. He sat up once again and watched the man collect clothing for them both. Thanking Tony for the clothing he dressed and sighed. He was glad for the AI having turned down the air the night before but he cast a cooling spell anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was almost about to turn back to Loki when the god reached after him, but he needed Bruce to get Loki healthy, and he had to handle this damn reporter. As soon as they were both dressed, Tony came around to Loki and wrapped an arm around him again. Slowly heading out of the room with him, he smiled. “It’ll be getting colder now…..in a few months we’ll probably even have snow, especially if we move to the mansion. It’ll be a lot more comfortable for you.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into Tony when the man wrapped an arm around his waist before they started moving out of the room. "That sounds wonderful but when it gets too warm I can use the device you created once I get it finished. Either that or I will simply cast cooling spells on myself." Loki stated with a small smile. He was glad that Tony was considering his comfort with the temperature. He walked with Tony down to the main room where Natasha was sipping coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “You shouldn’t have to go out of your way to be comfortable all the time.” He responded. Sure there were times he knew he’d have to put his foot down and have a warm room, but he could adjust to a little cooler temperature for Loki. Smiling when he saw Natasha, Tony gave her a little nod. “Morning Red.” He said lightly, voice holding a small tone of teasing. “Haven’t seen Bruce yet this morning have you?’ he asked quickly, eyeing the coffee machine hungrily.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:06 am
MDaylus

"Tony I am living on a realm my body did not adapt for it should not be your problem to keep me cool." Loki argued. "Besides Midgard is much cooler than Asgard." Loki continued. He smiled at Natasha when he saw her.

Natasha rolled her eyes at Tony but didn't protest the name. "I have not seen him yet this morning but I was up later than I normally am. He could be in his lab already." Natasha shrugged.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “Lo, it’s not a trouble. I can handle a wider range of temperatures than you can. Maybe not the extreme cold, but I can get used to cooler rooms.” He replied easily, not caring if Natasha heard it as they entered. He was ashamed to say it with as paranoid as he was, but Natasha probably knew almost all his secrets. With the few times he’d been drunk as she was running protection for him, he knew he’d spilled some secrets to her. Frowning at her response, he rubbed the back of his neck. “JARVIS? Where’s Bruce?” he asked quickly, not letting go of Loki, not really able to bring himself to lose contact with him right now.

“Dr. Banner is in his lab sir.” JARVIS replied. “Should I warn him you are coming?”

“Go ahead Jarv.” Tony replied, deciding to go ahead and grab a cup of coffee while they were there. “Want one babe?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed softly when the man stated that he could adjust to a lower temperature. Loki was relieved to hear bruce was in his lab. Now the only person he had to get rid of while bruce was checking him over was tony. "No thank you." loki stated when the man offered him coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed when Loki refused the coffee, preparing his before he moved to wrap an arm around Loki again and head out. Pausing before they left the room, he looked back to Natasha. “Try to keep the boys from blowing anything up today, I won’t be able to keep this reporter from going to sniff around if she hears a floor being blown out.” He smirked. “And remind me to talk to you tomorrow about some upgrades to those shock gloves of yours. I think I have an idea you might like.” He grinned, knowing that dangling new weapons in front of either of the assassins was usually a good way to boost their mood. Leaving the room with Loki, he turned most of his attention to his coffee as they made their way down to the labs, though he never let Loki slip from his grasp. When they finally slipped into the room, Bruce was tucked away in a corner, hunched over a microscope, muttering softly as a screen beside him seemed to take notes. “Brucey baby!” Tony chirped loudly when they got close enough, lunging forward from his position beside Loki to sling an arm around the scientist when he jumped away from the microscope in surprise.

Bruce had been content to spend a day in the lab by himself, analyzing what few readings he had gotten from Asgard until JARVIS had told him of their imminent arrival. He knew this had to have something to do with Loki continuing to ignore his advice on telling Tony, so he was not pleased to say the least, but he had kept that to himself, unsure of how much JARVIS knew and let himself get lost in his samples again to distract himself. He was so engrossed in his work that he didn’t notice Tony and Loki come in. Jumping when Tony called out right behind him, he nearly toppled in his stool, a grinning genius the only thing managing to keep him upright. “Anthony Edward Stark….I swear you are going to push my over the edge one day and I will gladly let Hulk tear you apart.” He ground out, though he didn’t push the man away, a testament to how much he actually didn’t mind.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:51 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man returned and wrapped an arm around his waist once more. He chuckled when Tony tempted Natasha to keep Clint mainly from blowing up the building while the reporter was around. He watched Tony slip from his grasp when they entered the lab a head straight for Bruce who had seemed enthralled in his work and startled. He gave an indulgent smile as the man yelled at Tony but his demeanor said he was not truly angry. "Good Morning Bruce." Loki greeted.

Natasha merely waved at Tony when he started to tell her to keep the boys from exploding one of the floors. She would of course but when the man dangled new adjustments for his gloves she seemed quite a bit more awake. "I'll see you about it tomorrow then." Natasha replied just before the two left.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony simply laughed at Bruce’s threats, patting his back as he stepped away. “Yeah, yeah, you’d never do that to me.” He smirked.

Bruce sighed heavily, but gave Loki a small nod in greeting. “You push your luck Tony.” He muttered as he settled himself on his stool again. “So, to what do I owe the pleasure so early in the morning?” he asked slowly, looking between the men as if he had no idea what was going on.

Tony frowned slightly, as the subject was brought up. “Loki’s been getting sick…..” he said slowly, glancing at his lover. “We were wondering if there’s anything you could do.” He continued, looking anxious again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched the exchange between the two men with interest. He liked seeing the two men interact knowing how good of friends they were. When Tony mentioned that he had been getting sick Loki looked anxious. Bruce had said he wouldn't tell Tony unless it affected his health. Technically the sickness was normal but Bruce could tell Tony if he so decided.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned slightly at Tony’s words, turning his eyes on Loki, looking him over. He clearly wasn’t happy, but he didn’t say anything for a long moment. He wanted Loki to tell Tony. He knew Tony would be thrilled with the news, even if he had a small panic attack first, and Loki needed to tell Tony soon, both for the health of him and the baby, but for the sake of the relationship he thought this secret would protect. But it was still Loki’s place to tell him. Finally he sighed. “If he’s sick, he caught something on Asgard, so I probably won’t have any medicine to help…..but I’ll take a look and see if I can suggest some type of herbal or natural remedy to help him until it passes.” He finally said, rubbing the back of his neck and closing his eyes.

Tony was a little confused by the look in Bruce’s eyes, but when he spoke, he figured it was just concern for Loki. “That’ll work.” He said quickly. Anything to help Loki feel better. “You okay with that babe?’ he asked softly, still anxious about his health.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt more anxious as Bruce turned his eyes on him. He could see how unhappy the man was with him but what was he supposed to do. When Bruce finally spoke saying that he had probably caught something in Asgard. "That would be fine, do you need to run any tests?" Loki questioned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. “I need to run a few. If this is an Asgardian sickness, I need to start working on a possible cure in case it comes up again.” He said slowly. Standing, he picked up a cup of tea that had been sitting on the table and began to lead them toward the infirmary. “What are your symptoms Loki?” he asked slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed Bruce towards the infirmary unsure still how to get rid of Tony. "I just woke last night and was sick, my stomach was nauseous and it all felt too warm." Loki admitted.

The woman entered the tower with a sigh, it didn't seem like Tony was home. She didn't hear any loud music playing but she headed up any way.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games