Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:12 pm
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Lune Beach ✯ With: Talon ✯ Status: Talking with Talon ✯ Profile: Robin AveronAddress: 1120 Etoile

User Image

Robin smiled when they opened their eyes and made a greeting movement with his hand once the other was looking at him. He hadn't expected the other to be here, let alone at this hour, but it was good to see the beach wasn't entirely abandoned this early. "Yep, the one that reminded you the way you were standing was all but practical for both you and customers." he said with a chuckle and nodded at his name. "And you. Talon wasn't it? What brings you here so early?" he asked before he noticed the other taking him in and his ears moved sideways a bit as he wondered why they were staring at him so. Not that robin felt self-conscious. this was the beach after all, the place for just trunks. Soon their finger went to his surfboard and he could almost read the question on their face after their vocal question.

"Not all cats hate water. Wild cats love it and some house cats do too." the feline spoke the answer out loud and grinned. It was kind of funny this guy seemed to compare him to a feral cat, though he was very much human in all ways but ears, a tail, super sharp senses and their aging process. That said it wasn't an unexpected conclusion. Him and his father both had been hearing that a lot in their lives already. Robin tapped his surfboard and chuckled. "I do surf and I swim too, I love baths, especially if I can stay in them and soak up the warm water as long as I want." he replied with a smile and leaned back a bit putting most of his weight on his hands. "What about you? Came here to only soak in the sun, which is an awesome idea by the way, or can you be tempted to join me in the water at some point?" Robin joked.

Of course this was just if they wanted to join him. If they would just want to be left alone, that could be arranged too. Or perhaps they didn't like water and they would stay on the sand because of that. Either way their initial meeting, as unusual as it had been, had been nice enough for Robin to try and make friends with this guy.

Lyndranna

-

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:44 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image

Where: Soleil Beach | With: Nobody | Mood: Curious

Stepping down onto the sand of the local beach, Talon grinned to himself, blue eyes peering out towards the ocean. Perhaps last time he had spent most of his time laying under the sun, but today, he was actually well dressed for the trip. After the last time, he had gone out to buy himself a blue pair of swim trunks to wear for whenever he decided to come out here.

A surfboard though, was a little expensive for someone with no job. Besides, he didn't even know how to use one. But, maybe if he was lucky, he would bump into Robin again and perhaps have the feline teach him how to surf.

For now though, he slowly moved closer towards the ocean. The closer he got, he could feel each wave come up to brush against his toes. Giving them a little wiggle, he chuckled to himself as he moved further out into the ocean. It was a little chilled, but it felt good to him. Perhaps just because his sister and himself were use to the cold of the mountains where they had grown up.

User Image

Rather then ease himself into the water slowly, Talon decided to push himself into a jog as he quickly submerged the rest of his body into the salty waters. Holding his breath and keeping his eyes closed, he stayed under for only a few seconds before finally bursting out from under the sea. Laughing, he shook out his wet hair, bright eyes looking up towards the sky.

His sister was always a lover for the sea, her eyes always staring out at it whenever they had flown by a large body of water. He wondered if this was why? Maybe she liked the feeling of the cool water against her skin, the fishes that brushed against his limbs as they hurried past him.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:25 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Beach ✯ With: Talon ✯ Status: Talking to Talon ✯ Profile: Robin AveronAddress: 1120 Etoile

User Image

Robin dropped himself down on the sand and leaned back against his surfboard he had propped up into the sand. To be fair he wasn't exactly very awake yet. The previous night had been a late one as he had forgotten time while maintaining his bow. The feline didn't get much time in with his archery since he arrived on Soleil, but for positive reasons. Yet he wouldn't slack on upkeep. In his first years he has learned very well that your bow is your livelihood. The nekojin yawned and stretched before looking at the ocean to see if the waves were good yet for a surf. Though he was soon sidetracked when he noticed someone already in the water. Up until now he had thought he was alone still. His ears curiously to the front he got up and walked to the water edge.

"Well what ya know." he mumbled to himself, Quickly entertaining the thought his father would have a cardiac if he heard his son the business heir talk like that, and smiled as he recognized the other. "Well then I believe that makes two days in a row! Good to see you again Talon!" he called to the other and waved from the beach. He hadn't planned to go into the water to early but he might if his friend would reply positively and not come to the beach. It would seem they did make the same plans regularly and ended up meeting each other. The feline would wait for the other's reply, his ears back to their relaxed state with his curiosity satisfied. Perhaps they could grab a smoothie at some point too, if Talon would agree and feel like one too.

Lyndranna

-

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:47 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑨тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ② םαч )

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

It was beach day! Since the weather was pretty nice out, Emi and her mama made plans to have a fun day out. Besides, she had recently bought her pusheen swimsuit and was excited to actually wear it for once. She always had a habit of buying cute clothes, yet never really wearing half of them since she sorta had a hard time venturing out of the house. But, today was going to be different! Walking onto the warm sandy beach, a big smile was plastered on her face as she scanned the shore for a good spot to sit. She didn't wanna be too close to the waves in case they decided to get really big. But she also didn't want to sit far away from it either. Plus, she wanted to find a spot near the ice cream stand for science purpose... It took a little while, but Emi eventually found the perfect spot. Grabbing Mama Isa by the hand, she guided him over and started putting down their beach towels. Now, it was finally time for the difficult part: blowing up her floatie.

Mood: Happy!
                                Who?: Mama
                                Outfit: Pusheen One-piece Swimsuit w/ pink floatie
                                OOC: Sorry if it's short!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:07 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

The past few days he had been spending a bit of time with Val, which had been interesting and all, but at the end of the day, Emi was his baby and she would get every second of his attention that she could possibly want. According to the weather, it was supposed to be rather hot today, which made it an ideal day for heading to the beach, right? At least, he was pretty sure that was something he had heard, or maybe it was something he had once known. Plus, Emi had bought a new swimsuit and even if he was more tempted to murder potential boyfriends than let them date her, he still wanted her to show off and try to build her confidence up. Him on the other hand, he was just wearing plain old black swim trunks, somehow magically lowered enough to see the star tattoo on his hip, yet of course his trunks were not about to fall off. He followed along behind her, letting her pick out the spot she wanted, personally not really caring much about where they settled or even if it was pure sun or shaded. "Here, I'll blow it up. Why don't you check to see how warm the water is?" he suggested as he took the floatie and gave her a quick peck on the forehead. He would have suggested she get ice cream if she wanted, but he didn't want to be busy with other things when she talked to someone she didn't know. Besides, it was probably better that he break the ice with anyone here, and introduce her if he felt the person was safe. "I brought sunscreen with me, so make sure you reapply often, ok? Don't want my little sugar plum looking like a boiled lobster." he reminded her with a slight smile.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Emi-Bear I've adopted this personality: Motherly Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: __

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

She felt like her lungs were going to give out until Isa took over the job. Thank goodness for it, too. She wasn't sure how much longer she could go. Besides, it wasn't like she was really any decent at inflating the thing. It was still practically flat! Maybe he was more suited for the job since he technically... doesn't breathe? A morbid fact, but it didn't seem like he really cared. Emi just gleefully accepted her little kiss on the forehead and nodded. Before venturing off towards the sea, the pinky pie made sure to slather the sunscreen on her skin. The poor girl was really susceptible to getting burned easily, so she wanted to avoid it as much as possible. She didn't want to match her skin with her hair!

Feeling thoroughly protected, Emi stood up and scampered towards the ocean. The waves crashed against the sandy shore in gentle motions. Each wave washed over her feet, covered it lightly in sand. It was a bit cold, but nothing that was uncomfortable. Her body would get used to it over time, plus it was hot! She wanted to swim, but there was no way that she was going to do so without her trusty floatie! Sure, squishy fat made her into a floating machine, but the ocean was scary! What if the waves dragged her off to sea! Could Mama swim that far? She would be pink shark bait if that would happen! Besides... Emi wasn't that great of a swimmer anyways. Welp, while she waited for Isa to finish with her floatie, she decided to search for sea shells instead. Keeping a little prize from the sea was a thing that her and her biological dad always did. She even had a big jar halfway filled with different shells to prove it.

Emi sat down on the wet sand - her knees were a bit achy today - and started digging around in the sand around her. Some of the shells were broken up or too small, but any ocean trinkets that she did find she kept into a small pile in her lap. Ohh, maybe for a surprise gift, she'd make a necklace out of them for Isa! It's like a little kid making a macaroni necklace for their parents.

Mood: Happy!
                                Who?: Mama
                                Outfit: Pusheen One-piece Swimsuit w/ pink floatie
                                OOC: Sorry if it's short!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:10 am
-
OOC:

Where: Lune Beach With: A couple strangers, some random visitors Status: Relaxing in the sand waiting for Patrick Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Hiro was a peculiar feline wasn't he? Saeki wondered about that still as he wandered out onto the beach. Just before he reached the general area he had taken off his shoes now holding them in his hand with his backpack securely on his shoulders. Saeki hadn't really looked at the beach yet until now. So once he reached it he was very pleasantly pleased with what he saw so up close. The water was just as blue and clear as he had seen it from a distance, it was amazing. It was even more beautiful than the ocean he used to visit back home. A smile played over the young man's lips as he took in the ambient and surroundings. For this trip, the young swordsman had even left his katana at home. It was the first time he wandered around outside without it strapped to his waist since he got it. Before this he only ever had it off when at home.

It just seemed the right thing to do this time around. And it wasn't like he was suddenly 'unarmed' as he was just as well practiced in Karate. Not that he expected anything to happen around here. Yet he couldn't forget what Patrick had said about the Winter. Saeki shook his head to chase off those thoughts and instead focused on the day ahead. This was the third time they would hang out together. Perhaps one could call it another date. Either way Saeki was looking forward to it and felt really happy that Patrick seemed to agree about hanging out. As he walked further on the beach he noticed a few people at a slight distance. They seemed to be a man and a woman. Nothing unusual in his eyes while at the beach. Not even the floaty looked off to him. After all, not everyone was able to swim.

He watched them a bit as he walked further on the beach but not for very long. After all they were here for their own day too after all. Once Saeki found a nice spot to wait for Patrick, he dropped his backpack on the sand before allowing himself to fall backwards to the ground, the sand breaking his fall. This truly was a great place already! The young man closed his eyes for a moment as he allowed it all to sink in. Like this he could sense it all even better, perhaps due to his many meditations. He could hear the roar of the waves breaking on the beach, smell the scent the salty water and hear the seagulls in the sky. Happy chatter of the few people there at this moment all just fitted the puzzle perfectly. This was complete bliss for the beach loving young man.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:25 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Even he knew he was better for the job than she was: she had to regulate her breath so she could both supply necessary oxygen to her body, but also exhale with enough force to blow up the float thing. Likely that would put a bit of pressure on her lungs. He, on the other hand, did not require air to exist and therefore concentrate just on blowing the float up. That and since his body was mostly preserved and a great deal of the nerves had died off, he would not feel any bit of strain. Still, it was a huge float and it took him a while to blow it up. At least he didn't have to apply any sunscreen before he went out, if the sun did actually harm him, then apparently his regeneration could repair him just as quickly. Or maybe he just didn't burn. Who cares? He strolled down towards her, floatie under his arm, watching her with some curiosity as to what was going on. "More shells for your collection, huh? Found any really good ones yet?" He asked as he kneeled down beside her, setting the float down as he did so. "Maybe you could find one to send back to him. I'm sure he would like that very much." Not that he was telling her what to do, but he knew for a fact that he would love it if Emi sent him a gift when she was far away, so more than likely her dad would think similarly. "Anyways, your float is ready whenever you want it, my little Princess." Or he could help her look for shells, though he wasn't entirely sure he would know what sort of shells should be kept and which should be returned to the sand. That and he would probably be far more useful looking for shells still in the water; not everyone could stay underwater indefinitely, so he could really cover some ground quickly. "At some point today we can get ice cream, if you want? You can get whatever you want, just don't make yourself sick, alright?" Geez he was such an enabler, but he just couldn't help; he loved to see her so happy, it was one of the few things that brought him joy these days, so he would do whatever he could to keep her happy.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: His Baby I've adopted this personality: motherly Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick walked to the beach barefoot with a trench coat covering most of his swim suit, and his satchel over his left shoulder. Hiro was walking with his life jacket on next to him. Scans the area after arriving at the beach area looking for Saeki. Once he spotted him, Hiro headed over to him then meowed and nuzzle up against him. Patrick chuckles a little joyfully and when closer he noticed the katana wasn't present. Still he had recognized because of his physical features, but this is his first time seeing him in public without the bladed weapon. Now that they are here, he decided to go with this spot that Saeki has picked. Normally he would settle away from other people and be closer to where the tunnel is, but he was making an exception this time. "Hope we aren't disturbing you, Saeki" he said as he set down his satchel near the younger male. Took off his trench coat revealing his swimsuit then lay out the coat on the sand then sat down on it. "Brought new snack for you to try out" he informed him smiling a little. "I would say the weather is nice enough and consist to be at the beach today" he commented. Hiro lingered out a little longer then headed over to the shore where the waves are at. "It is lovely seeing you in a swimwear if you don't mind me saying" he said to him. His gaze turns to Hiro to keep an eye on the kitten while it was prancing around on the incoming water. "Last time we were here was a long time back and it was during a city event. I entered in a swimsuit contest while Hiro was entered into the pet related one. He won because he was the only one in it, but it did lead to find out that he is more than okay with water specifically the ocean water" he said elborating to what he had said on the phone about Hiro and water.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself in his full body swimsuit and his kitten, Hiro in his life jacket, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:33 am
-
OOC:

Where: Lune Beach With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki was just enjoying the sand for a moment before he would look to see if Patrick was coming already. Before he could even open his eyes and sit up however he suddenly heard a familiar meow and the next thing he knew something fuzzy was nuzzling his cheek. Saeki chuckled and opened his eyes to see Hiro, as he expected. No random cat would do this for sure. "Hello Hiro." he said with with a slight laugh as he gently patted the feline on the head. That was one way to let it be known you were there. The young man looked up at Patrick once they came closer and chuckled at their comment. "Heavens forbid, I was waiting for you two." he replied and smiled gently, softly scratching Hiro behind the ears. Originally it had been Saeki's plan to wait and then look for a spot together, but it looked like his friend was fine with the current one.

"Really? I look forward to trying them then." he said to the new snacks and grabbed his own backpack opening it. "I brought snacks as well." Saeki said with a chuckle. When Patrick complimenting him about his swimsuit however he blushed following the other's glance to Hiro while his pulse quickened a bit. "Thank you. You look fine yourself." he replied in earnest when he trusted his voice and watched how Hiro played in the water. It was a good distraction and it allowed his blush to fade a bit quicker as he listened to Patrick telling the story of their last visit. "I see, it is quite interesting to see a cat that likes the water." Saeki said and chuckled once his hot feeling passed. This was probably as good a moment as any, Hiro would probably join them again soon enough.

Partly to hide his temporary flush maybe, he dove into his backpack looking through the snacks and drinks he brought until he found what he was looking for. Saeki grabbed it and pulled it out holding it in sight and smiled a bit. In his hands were 4 different packages of biscuits for cats. "Was this the type of snack you meant when you told me Hiro liked the biscuits?" he asked, showing the packages to Patrick. Though it was biscuits, it was still a guess. After all flavors didn't always stay the same as snacks but there had been so many. Poultry, beef, cheese flavor (though he already was told Hiro didn't like cheese so he didn't grab that), Turkey and Pork. He had grabbed them all but the cheese one. "I also brought drinks and snacks for us." the young swordsman said and chuckled a bit.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick watched over Saeki's interaction Hiro and smiling about it. "You deserve a thanks then for your patience. Thank you, Saeki" he thanked the younger male for waiting for them. "Likewise as well" he said after being informed that the other has brought along snacks for this outing as well. He thought his compliment was taken well based on Saeki's response. He chuckles a little, "Thanks. Glad it doesn't look weird for me to be in a full body swimsuit" he replied smiling again. "Was surprise to me the first time. Good thing I had brought the life jacket for him ahead of time" he said his gaze on Hiro. Noticed the younger male was handing some packages within his field of vision. Change of focus to them catching a glimpse of felines on them then he nods to the question. "Yes, you understood correctly" he answered him. "Want to fed one to him by hand?" he asked him. Raised an eyebrow at the mention of 'drinks' from Saeki's mouth and wondered if it was water or something else. "I would very much like to see what they are" he said to him softly. "Oh, about the snack I brought along is homemade jam made from the ripe berries from bushes of the property I live on. One container has the American version and other Japanese version of those bushes. I wonder if you can guess what the name of berries are. Also I brought along two spoons for us to eat with" he said. He took out the spoons and the two containers from his satchel and set them down between them on the trench coat. Hiro was playing around with the waves a little longer before coming back wet from head to tail.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: appreciative and curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself in his full body swimsuit and his kitten, Hiro in his life jacket, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:33 pm
-
OOC: Ello! smile How are you?

Where: Lune Beach With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"You are very welcome." Saeki said and smiled at the thanks. As Hiro ran off, the young man looked back at Patrick after watching the feline play for a bit and chuckled. "Who would expect a feline to like water? Let alone the type that comes up and often makes you wet." The male didn't find the full body suit odd at all. Maybe not his choice of swimwear but it did keep you well dry! "I'd love to. That is what I brought them for." he said and smiled picking the beef one and taking a treat out of the bag after packing the others back in the bag. Saeki held out the treat for Hiro to see and waited if they would react and come over. "Nothing special I am sure. They won't sell the interesting drinks to me here. But I hope you like juices." Saeki said with a soft laugh when his attention had gone back to his friend.

He had to admit Patrick had a sort of attraction around them which seemed to work well on the young swordsman. So he hoped he would be able to please Patrick as much as he had Saeki. With the different drinks and snacks to try. Saeki grabbed the different juices from his back and placed them next to them so Patrick could see the types. He had brought orange juice, apple juice, pineapple juice and multi-fruit among them. His gaze went to the two pots of jams and he smiled. Though he was surprised for a moment at the mention of spoons. He couldn't speak for where he came from as jams were far and wide between at his old home. But weren't jams usually spread on bread and the like? Still he was in for a new experience like eating it from the pot. "Thank you Patrick. Now I'm curious. A Japanese berry?" he asked and chuckled when Hiro came back all wet. "Had a nice swim Hiro?" he asked and smiled gently.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"The adventurous kind" Patrick responded joking. "Music to my ears then" he said smiling widely to the reply about feeding a biscuit to Hiro. The feline ears' flickers to the sound of a bag opening nearby then the familiar smell of biscuits reached its little nose. He came right over to Saeki with a begging meow for the treat to be given to him. "Not unless you know of the secret menu. I haven't come across a juice that I greatly disliked" Patrick proclaimed. He has come across juices that would be considered 'meh' or lacking something, but not dislike. Was a easily pleased person who tries not to wear his heart of on his sleeve which didn't work against new experiences. Meeting up with a friend at the beach in his adulthood is a first for him and front page news worthy in his mind. Looking over the bottles of juices he decided to go with the pineapple one because it stood out to him the most. "Pineapple being primary is something new to my eyes and probably to my tongue too" he thought before picking it up. "You're most welcome, Saeki and yes. Ripens in the early fall and its good for mosquito repellent in its berry form. Dark purple is the American and the Japanese white colored" he replied. Hiro meowed and nods his head slightly to the question directed at him. "Would you mind if I were to take a picture of you? And you don't have to look at the camera" he asked for permission before taking a sip of the pineapple juice. He had placed his digital camera in his satchel and had packed it without thinking about it otherwise he doesn't usually bring it with him since he already has plenty of pictures of Hiro.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself in his full body swimsuit and his kitten, Hiro in his life jacket, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh
((OOC: Fine. Getting used to the weirdly placed warm weather for the past weekend))

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games