Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:53 pm
"Yet again your fathers idiocy fails to surprise me. He probably knew someone would come after you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:06 pm
Kai Hyugiha
"Yet again your fathers idiocy fails to surprise me. He probably knew someone would come after you."
Kenji nearly broke a fuse. "Don't speak ill of my father... it was not his choice. He didn't expect one of the Kabuku to come after me, that's what I know. If he did, he would have warned me."

"All I was told was that, the Council 12 wanted to test it on someone worthy. Though there are other better candidates, they chose me. Since I have a unique bloodline... a mix of the Ryuujin and the Uchiha. So, I was chosen..."  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:10 pm
"On other matters your going to have to do training."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:12 pm
Kenji nodded. He knows he has injuries, but.... he has to go through with it... "I...I have somethings to show you..."  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:13 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji nodded. He knows he has injuries, but.... he has to go through with it... "I...I have somethings to show you..."
"What is it Kenji?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:20 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
A bird pirched on Kenji's hospital room window ledge. The bird had a note attached.

Note: Kenji come to the compound I need to speak with you.

((Sorry for the delay, had to go do something.))

"Well, what do you think? Should we?" Kenji asked the Dragon. The Dragon, in his mind, nodded. "Alright then." As silent as possible, Kenji slipped out of the bed, grabbed his clothes and used his Kagezan to get to the compound.

Arriving at the gate, he took a few seconds to catch his breathe. Then, after a few more seconds he walked through the gate, and headed for the training grounds, where Kai must be waiting...
[[yeah, wow, you totally disregarded my post, thanks mad ]]  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:28 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin Toshiro
"What is it Kenji?"

Kenji turned around, eyes closed. When he turned around, he slowly opened his eyes; revealing the level 6 Ryuuringan... slitted pupils, with three prongs. (Like a 3 pronged Sharingan). "I have advanced... and..." He turned once more, lifting the left sleeve.

Concentrating chakra in his left hand, the Dragon tattoo crackled and buzzed with electrical chakra. He pulled his fist back and lunged forward: a large electrical dragon fired from his fist, flew upwards, and then slammed itself down to the ground. The Dragon then disappeared, the chakra dissapating...

"I got that from Shinji. With his tattoo, I can form certain jutsus without the hand seals..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:30 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
A bird pirched on Kenji's hospital room window ledge. The bird had a note attached.

"Well, what do you think? Should we?" Kenji asked the Dragon. The Dragon, in his mind, nodded. "Alright then." As silent as possible, Kenji slipped out of the bed, grabbed his clothes and used his Kagezan to get to the compound.

Arriving at the gate, he took a few seconds to catch his breathe. Then, after a few more seconds he walked through the gate, and headed for the training grounds, where Kai must be waiting...

((Sorry bout that, but no one is perfect, remember that. You had your chance in talking to Kenji, but didn't take it. Plus, even a Genin can slip away from a Jounin...))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:33 pm
Kai's eyes turned into the six pointed mangekyou. "My Roku Hoshi allows me the same ability. However you still need to fully unlock the power of your sharingan half. Having it isn't enough."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:47 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

((Sorry bout that, but no one is perfect, remember that. You had your chance in talking to Kenji, but didn't take it. Plus, even a Genin can slip away from a Jounin...))
[[Uhhh, Kenji was spoken to directly to by Iris, she asked him a question, jeebus]]  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:51 pm
[[fine, but Iris is still on your a** like flies on crap]]

"So ture Kai-san," Iris said as she hung down from the rafters by her knees, her green hair hanging down past her. "That wasn't very smart of you to try and loose your personal body guard now was it Kenji-san?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:28 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"So ture Kai-san," Iris said as she hung down from the rafters by her knees, her green hair hanging down past her. "That wasn't very smart of you to try and loose your personal body guard now was it?"

((You mean Kenji's gaurd? ^^ ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:24 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"So ture Kai-san," Iris said as she hung down from the rafters by her knees, her green hair hanging down past her. "That wasn't very smart of you to try and loose your personal body guard now was it?"

[[yeah, i fixed that sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:40 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[yeah, i fixed that sweatdrop ]]

(( wink ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:52 pm
The life support machine on Daisuke's right started to bleep slowly. Then stop, then start again.
He dreamt of a field full of flowers and joy.
Then of senji using a fire technique and burning the whole place to ash.
He then replayed the whole battle in his head.
He lay on the thin line of life-death. He had a choice to make. If he died he'd see all his clan again. If he lived....god knows what would happen..
He forced an eye open and coughed.
"I'm not ready to die..." He croaked.
He looked onto his bedside table and saw flowers, a glass of blue medicine and a pill.
"Nurses were here then....or chou...Chou?" He sighed.
He sat up weakly and swigged down the medicine then took the pill.
His vision went slightly blurry and he fell back onto his bed.
His chakra began to replenish at such a speed that induced a fierce headache.
He clasped his head and stood up.
He vomitted twice in pain and then it stopped as suddenly at it had started.
"What...the....fu" he began wiping his mouth on the hospital gown sleeve.
He saw his clothes and pulled them on.
All his gear was in place and he set off out the building.
"I...need to go see someone..." He said to himself.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games