Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:07 pm
Hi everyone. My name's DragonGuy7 but my real name's Nelson and yes I'm a huge fan of dragons.I'm a huge anime/manga person and have read a bunch of books. I'm mostly into fantasy stuff but i also enjoy other things like history stuff. I play video games constantly and i love to make stories. I'm actually relatively new to rping but I'm beginning to find my niche in them. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:02 pm
hi! im jazz i guess u all mighta stopped reading by now...(*sobs*) but yea i LOV to RP. loads of fun. but im still new. w/e i would like to find out how to find a rp group where everything is still new. ANY IDEAS ON HOW?! (* gets on knees and begs*)  

nezumi351176

Valentine W i t c h - -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 pm
Hello~ I go by Val or Wii, whichever you prefer.

Ive been rping for years, and I do admit I started from one-lining.
I just joined this guild and Im as much of a roleplayer as a tutor.
While Im a bit full on rps, Im willing to give advice or help to those who need it. ^.^

So do feel free to send me a pm when you want to.
Dont worry~ I dont bite.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:08 am
Hey! I'm Chris. =3
I'm new to RP, but I like RPs.
I'm a fan of anime/manga. =3
Everything else is personal.  

Cookies Cuteness

Wheezing Punching Bag

Valentine W i t c h - -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:41 am
-raises the flag of asians-

Hi Chris.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:20 am
Hello, my name is Kitty (Yes in real life!). I'm 15 years old, and coming to the end of year 10 at seconary school. I am an A-Grade student with practically no life. My boyfriend matches. Apart from he is even smarter than me (in somethings).
My intrests are Medicine, Sciences, Engineering (and from 06/07 (DD/MM) to 16/07 I am a civil engineer) and other things. Obviously I like roleplaying, and I am literate, but I have a problem with me spelling and pronouncing because of neuron problems in my ears. =] It hasn't stopped me learning French.
I take all the compulsary subjects and Sociology, History, French and Media at school. My lowest grade is a B in French Speaking and Listening.
I mainly watch Kerrang on TV. It's getting crap though.
My dress sence is changing all the time, but it's normally smart clothes or dark clothes.
My favourite roleplays are Magic, Realistic, High Shool, Romance or Horror.  

Sexual Lollipop

Chiperchu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:49 pm
Hello, I'm Chip! 3nodding

My friend and I just joined the guild. Gecko should be here too...

I love rping, especially under the genres of fantasy or sci fi.

Anyhoo, nice to meet you all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm
Hello everyone! You can call me Gecko (lol thanks for the introduction, Chip). I love lizards and other reptilian things and like to spend my free time writing and making AMVs on youtube (usually to Wolf's Rain, which is one of my favorite animes). I just joined recently and am super excited, because I love roleplaying and good sites are hard to come by. Fantasy in particular is my favorite biggrin

Thanks and hope to see you all in the forums!  

GeckoGrimm

Star Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:03 am
User Image

Hello, I'm Karma. I'm a big fan of astronomy, physics, drawing and anime. I've become interested in role playing only just recently, although I have role played in the past. So I can't guarantee premium-grade material at first. biggrin But I am excited to begin!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Hello, my name is Buffy. I haven't roleplayed much before, but I hope to learn.  

Adriaz

Sparkly Trash

dark_riku16

3,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Hi I'm Duyen. As you can see from my username [points at username] I'm known as dark_riku16 on Gaia. Obviously I'm Asian because of my asian name. I'm hoping to improve on my literacy,participation and interaction. Ialso hope to lessen my writer's block!

I love anime, manga, even dramas. I like to listen to J-Pop and J-rock. I'm addicted to Johnny's NEWS so far.

I hope we get along!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:39 am
name: Meg
race: vampire
gaia age:n/a
real age: will be 14 on september 19th  

MJgwarrocker66

Alexia Blackstone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 am
Hello. My name is Alexia and I'm so excited to be in the guild. I'm still new to Gaia and brand new to the guilds. So I would love for people to tell me where to start on here, it's huge! O_O lol
One thing I'm not new to is roleplaying. I would consider myself a level 2 (I looked around a little. smile ), as I like to use detail and show personality but I'm still learning. HOw to add more detail, how to make your character really come to life, how to make every character completely unique. Those are all skills I'm still learning. biggrin

So, how does it work here? How do I progress through school, "Graduate"? Maybe even teach someday?

And lastly, it is a pleasure to meet you all. ^_^ I will be reading through here a little to get to know those of you who have posted. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 pm
Name: Dartessa
Race:Neko
Abilities: Wind and water
on a personal note i am Deanna irl and i am 19 i love anime and anything to do with vampires i hope to meet you all very soon =^.^= ,
Kitty-Kat  

Saxor Kitty

Human Altruism

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 pm
Hellloooo
the name's Stefan and I'm 16 years old woo one more year of high school left xp I'm pretty much down for any roleplay as long as it's interesting and keeps me involved. But if you're wondering what certain anime or show I can roleplay they would be: Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, and the show Heroes. Happy to have joined this guild biggrin

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games