Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:20 pm
Hiro is now in his lightning wolf form, chasing Sam at speeds far greater than a human, though he cant seem to catch up with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she sighs and leans against the wall, she crossed her arms "looking at the androids
soren grabs her arm and starts to pull her away in a frantic maner
she looked at him "what?" she asked following him
sam opend a portal to hell to see her father and kevin hiro and a bunch of others went after her
im going down to help my bro!!!
we need your help too!!!
"no kidding, are you serious?" she looks at him "well come on, i dont want them staying there forever"
soren jumps down a flaming hole pulling angelita with him as it shuts on the hem of her dress  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:22 pm
*the professor came on his flying disk to cole's side*

"you shouldnt go after them... i heard they talk about hell"

*the professor thought aloud*

" i wonder what kind of creatures there is down there...but i wouldnt dare go to such a hatefull place!... i can assume that it is hatefull since it is the bad place in all religions... though religion is just blabbering from believers, i think i should send something to check if it was true... i have to find out how he did that... ill have to check the field calculations and the statistiq's of the surrounding area to check if it is re-do able"

*he flied towards a elevator, and vanished intoo it*  
dunkler o_O
weard eyreone go
(to hell seriusly no kidding)  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

Sam continue's to walk she comes to a platform with stares, she step's slowly walking slowly to the center where a Man with bat wing's who is vary handsome is checking a piece of stone and yelling at the servents of Hell from the corner of his eye he can see her, he drops the stone and turns and look's at her "Samition XI"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:24 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she sighs and leans against the wall, she crossed her arms "looking at the androids
soren grabs her arm and starts to pull her away in a frantic maner
sam opend a portal to hell to see her father and kevin hiro and a bunch of others went after her
we need your help too!!!
"no kidding, are you serious?" she looks at him "well come on, i dont want them staying there forever"
soren jumps down a flaming hole pulling angelita with him as it shuts on the hem of her dress
she held onto him, the dress ripping "great" she mumbled  

Aprilbaby1

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:24 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*the professor came on his flying disk to cole's side*

"you shouldnt go after them... i heard they talk about hell"

*the professor thought aloud*

" i wonder what kind of creatures there is down there...but i wouldnt dare go to such a hatefull place!... i can assume that it is hatefull since it is the bad place in all religions... though religion is just blabbering from believers, i think i should send something to check if it was true"

ok iv ben ther befor  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:25 pm
Hiro runs up behind her, but some force throws him into a rock face. He yelps in pain before reverting back to human form.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
we need your help too!!!
soren cut the lower half of the dress as the hole started toi close in on its self
soren:there its a skirt  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:27 pm
[brb --- i have buisness to seaddle with the toilet razz ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:27 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
we need your help too!!!
soren cut the lower half of the dress as the hole started toi close in on its self
she smiled "thanks" she said and kissed his cheek "your the best"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:28 pm
The Man with bat wings run's to her picks her up and spin's her "Samition, My beautifu daughter, I thought you were lost forever" Sam begins to cry "Dad, Im sorry Im so so so vary sorry" He puts her down and hug's her tight he then hold's her by her sholder's and looks at her with his red eye's  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
soren handed her a retractable sword
soren:use it to block the fire balls and cut through the closing rock  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:31 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
soren handed her a retractable sword
soren:use it to block the fire balls and cut through the closing rock
she takes it "never been here before" she said dodging a fire ball  

Aprilbaby1

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:31 pm
Hiro stands up and wipes the blood from his mouth. He looks at Sam and the man, then sits down, his back against the rock.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games