Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 173 174 175 176 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she walks in max's room and sees the flies, "go" she said waving her hand

They Fly away Zooming around with one another and Max Seems so Peaceful in her Eternal sleep
she sighs "max" she whispered before walking out of her room and closing the door behind her
The door closes and somthing falls down on the floore
she jumped and opened the door seeing what fell
It was a book, A terrifying book
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she walks in max's room and sees the flies, "go" she said waving her hand

They Fly away Zooming around with one another and Max Seems so Peaceful in her Eternal sleep
she sighs "max" she whispered before walking out of her room and closing the door behind her
User Image
she looks at the book wide eyed, she slowly walks over to it "i-is this max's book?" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
User Image
she looks at the book wide eyed, she slowly walks over to it "i-is this max's book?" she whispered

The book Looks so Evil and Dangerous  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
User Image

she stops in front of the book, but made no movement to pick it up, she just stands there staring at it  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
User Image

she stops in front of the book, but made no movement to pick it up, she just stands there staring at it

The Cover of the Book opens and she Can see in a diffrent Language, the language of The Dead it says Dark Magic, and April feels the Erge to pick it up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
User Image

The Cover of the Book opens and she Can see in a diffrent Language, the language of The Dead it says Dark Magic, and April feels the Erge to pick it up
she looks at it before slowly bending down and picking up the book, she stares at it "Dark magic?"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looks at it before slowly bending down and picking up the book, she stares at it "Dark magic?"

April wants to Turn the Pages
(I really didnt know waht eles to say lol XDDD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:38 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(lol) she takes a deep breath and starts to read the page, she turned it and kept on reading  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(lol) she takes a deep breath and starts to read the page, she turned it and kept on reading

She can see the Titles of Curses, Inchantments, and she turns the page again and See's in big leters Reserection  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:43 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She can see the Titles of Curses, Inchantments, and she turns the page again and See's in big leters Reserection
she looks at it "thats it" she said and read what she had to do "i have to do this, to bring her back"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looks at it "thats it" she said and read what she had to do "i have to do this, to bring her back"

At the Bottom there is a Warning and Risks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looks down at the page and read it, it says (making this up as i go along ok XP) Warning: Resurecting someone might cause the person to lose their memory for good or the person who is using this spell to die she takes a deep breath "im willing to risk it" she said reading over what she has to do  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looks down at the page and read it, it says (making this up as i go along ok XP) Warning: Resurecting someone might cause the person to lose their memory for good or the person who is using this spell to die she takes a deep breath "im willing to risk it" she said reading over what she has to do

(Wow, I was going to put that...O.O thts weird XDD lol)
The Book as she holds it feels sharp, April starts to read what to do (Srry I dnt know waht eles lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Wow, I was going to put that...O.O thts weird XDD lol)
The Book as she holds it feels sharp, April starts to read what to do (Srry I dnt know waht eles lol)
(thats scary XD and werid lol) she poked herself from the book "ouch" she said holding the book in one hand, a single drop of blood fell onto the book, she sucks on her finger, not noticing the blood, she went back to reading  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 173 174 175 176 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games