Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia looks down, trying her best to keep it together. " I.. Um.." She didn't know how to respond, all she could do was blurt out a lame, " Are you okay?" to Kat.

"Uh yea why would i not be ok i was asking you that"

" You just looked spacey. " Mia shook it off. " Sorry, And Yeah. I'm fine." She said sitting next to her. Mia's heart still ached, but she thought that it was starting to go away. " I just needed to vent a little bit. I think I'm done. "

Kat looks at her "Are you sure you dont look fine"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 am
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia looks down, trying her best to keep it together. " I.. Um.." She didn't know how to respond, all she could do was blurt out a lame, " Are you okay?" to Kat.

" You just looked spacey. " Mia shook it off. " Sorry, And Yeah. I'm fine." She said sitting next to her. Mia's heart still ached, but she thought that it was starting to go away. " I just needed to vent a little bit. I think I'm done. "

Mia was confused. " I thought you were blind. " She shrugged. " Yeah. Like i said, i just needed to get everything out. I'm better now."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia was confused. " I thought you were blind. " She shrugged. " Yeah. Like i said, i just needed to get everything out. I'm better now."

"I am blind...kinda its a long story...I think your not ok and your just saying your ok to be strong"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 am
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"I am blind...kinda its a long story...I think your not ok and your just saying your ok to be strong"

" No, Really Kat. Truely, I'm fine now. I'm over it. " Mia shrugged. " I'm just glad your both happy." She smiled.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" No, Really Kat. Truely, I'm fine now. I'm over it. " Mia shrugged. " I'm just glad your both happy." She smiled.

She looks at her skeptically but in the end desides to pertend to believe her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:41 am
Mia frowned and looked at Kat. " Why don't you believe me?" She asked quietly.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 am
"Because you love him. I refuse to believe you would get over him this quickly"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 am
Mia kept looking at Kat. " I'm not over him. I'm over the fact that he chose you. I still love him.. very much."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 am
Kat now feels bad but she doesnt let it show at all "I dont think he chose me because he though he loved me more just so you know...He does love you more did you know that?"((Im just makin stuff up but lets run wit it!! lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 am
[[ XDD YES!! totally ]]
Mia shook her head. " No, I left him with only a not, which he didn't even find. You two... I can see it in the way he looks at you."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 am
Sighs "But i have in turn seen the way he looks at you he will always love you and im not going to try to compete with that in fact im going to help him see it and if that means i loose him then i will know at least hes happy with the one he loves"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 am
[[ Yess! !Angels on! biggrin D ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:04 am
RaWr-i-lovely
Sighs "But i have in turn seen the way he looks at you he will always love you and im not going to try to compete with that in fact im going to help him see it and if that means i loose him then i will know at least hes happy with the one he loves"

Mia shook her head. " Kat. Please, keep him. " Mia said putting a hand on hers. " He already is happywith the one he loves. " She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((no she isnt))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:13 am
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((no she isnt))

[[ She was about five minutes ago. I read her status just now, She had to leave. She private messaged me. ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games