Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 am
Tora sleeps pn the floor using her right arm as a pillow. Kimoray is in the cafiteria looking for some milk and something for tora to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Sighs "But i have in turn seen the way he looks at you he will always love you and im not going to try to compete with that in fact im going to help him see it and if that means i loose him then i will know at least hes happy with the one he loves"

Mia shook her head. " Kat. Please, keep him. " Mia said putting a hand on hers. " He already is happywith the one he loves. " She smiled.

Kat faintly smiles "But he still loves you and i promise you now i will never try to get rid of the love he hollds for you"  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:28 am
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Sighs "But i have in turn seen the way he looks at you he will always love you and im not going to try to compete with that in fact im going to help him see it and if that means i loose him then i will know at least hes happy with the one he loves"

Mia shook her head. " Kat. Please, keep him. " Mia said putting a hand on hers. " He already is happywith the one he loves. " She smiled.

Kat faintly smiles "But he still loves you and i promise you now i will never try to get rid of the love he hollds for you"

Mia smiled. " thank you." She said hugging her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 am
nate walked around, hood on, listenign to music and hands in his pockets. he was wondering what kat and mia were talking about. he couldnt even imagine. maybe they were talking about his faults? no, he hoped not. maybe they were yelling at eachother? nope. what were they doing in there? maybe they werent even talking about him? yeah, probably. or they were compromising? iono.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
"confused." nate said. "i cant get over her." he said, reffering to mia. he had this weird feeling in him. the one that alwayed ended up making hm the big jerk.

"oh uhm ok i dont know how to deal with that" he then thinks of something else to talk about "have you seen my fun little fake sister?"
nate nods, "mhm" then he snaps his fingers and ria appears. her hair was damp, showing that she had just taken a shower, but she was all dressed and okay. she was brushing her hair, and her shirt was damp from the water from her hair. she looked around, confused. "wait..wha?" she saw nate and negi. then she glared at nate.
nate pushed himself off the wall. "there ya go, later." he said, leaving.
ria continued brushign her wet hair. "whats up?" she said to negi.

"well he was being weird and made you appear cuz i asked him if you seen you lately. other then that not much"
ria smiles and laughed a little at his brief explaination. "do you wanna get wet? never mind your gonna get wet anyways." she said, shaking her head, making water droplets fly everywere.

"oh ok" he got wet alittle and smiled cuz the water turned cold and so he got a little cold

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
nate nods, "mhm" then he snaps his fingers and ria appears. her hair was damp, showing that she had just taken a shower, but she was all dressed and okay. she was brushing her hair, and her shirt was damp from the water from her hair. she looked around, confused. "wait..wha?" she saw nate and negi. then she glared at nate.

"well he was being weird and made you appear cuz i asked him if you seen you lately. other then that not much"
ria smiles and laughed a little at his brief explaination. "do you wanna get wet? never mind your gonna get wet anyways." she said, shaking her head, making water droplets fly everywere.

"oh ok" he got wet alittle and smiled cuz the water turned cold and so he got a little cold
ria crossed her arms and smiled. "my hairs dry now." she said, combing down, since it got a little poofy. "are you cold?" she said, a bit sorry for what she did.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria crossed her arms and smiled. "my hairs dry now." she said, combing down, since it got a little poofy. "are you cold?" she said, a bit sorry for what she did.

"yes but i like the cold"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria smiled. "mhmk." then she looekd around, finishing up brushing her hair. "so you wanna do something? its all on you, cuz i got nothin" she said with a shrug.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria smiled. "mhmk." then she looekd around, finishing up brushing her hair. "so you wanna do something? its all on you, cuz i got nothin" she said with a shrug.

"i dont know" he said whille thinking  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 pm
Kat (Invisible) Jumps on nate ((Shes not on...))  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria smiled, then looks around her. "i feel kinda..sneeky. i wanna see what nates doing right now." she smiled a sneeky evil little grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat (Invisible) Jumps on nate ((Shes not on...))
((v.v i know.))
nate almost falls over, then he gains balance and holds onto kat so she doesnt fall. "hey!" he said, looking over his shoulder trying to look at kat but shes invisible.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria smiled, then looks around her. "i feel kinda..sneeky. i wanna see what nates doing right now." she smiled a sneeky evil little grin.

"why?" he ask wondering who nate is but didnt ask who he is  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

she looks back at him. "cuz..i kinda feel like it. he always does it to me, so its my turn. and its always exciting when i catch him off gaurd." she smiles again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

she looks back at him. "cuz..i kinda feel like it. he always does it to me, so its my turn. and its always exciting when i catch him off gaurd." she smiles again.

"well ok then" he starts walking  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games