Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"i dont know" he said whille thinking
ria smiled, then looks around her. "i feel kinda..sneeky. i wanna see what nates doing right now." she smiled a sneeky evil little grin.

"why?" he ask wondering who nate is but didnt ask who he is
she looks back at him. "cuz..i kinda feel like it. he always does it to me, so its my turn. and its always exciting when i catch him off gaurd." she smiles again.

"well ok then" he starts walking

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"i dont know" he said whille thinking
ria smiled, then looks around her. "i feel kinda..sneeky. i wanna see what nates doing right now." she smiled a sneeky evil little grin.

she looks back at him. "cuz..i kinda feel like it. he always does it to me, so its my turn. and its always exciting when i catch him off gaurd." she smiles again.

ria runs around, looking for nate. she spots him, and hides behind a wall, listening and watching what hes doing. he jsut looks like hes holding something on his back, and talking to it but theres nothing there. ria got confused.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:53 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria runs around, looking for nate. she spots him, and hides behind a wall, listening and watching what hes doing. he jsut looks like hes holding something on his back, and talking to it but theres nothing there. ria got confused.

negi catches up to ria  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 pm
eddie walks around, looking for racy. he never sees her often, so he wonders what she does all day hiding from the rest.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm
Mia smiled as she watched Kat jump onto Nate. She then turned around, sighed quietly to herself and looked out her window at the moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm
Mitsuki sighed quietly to herself, her head buried in her hands. "I'm soo miserable," she mumured quietly.
Saya sat beside her sad cousin and hugged her gently, staying quiet the whole time.  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:15 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi catches up to ria

"hi"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:26 pm
ria loks back at negi and frowned. "hes not to exciting right now.. maybe later." se said, getting up and leaving from nate's scene. she loekd back to negi. "come on." she waved at him to come over. "i woner what everyone else is doing..."
she walked around with negi, finding Racy and Eddie. then they all walked around together and they find Mitsuki and saya.
racy walked over to mitsuki. "hey..why you look so down?"
eddie followed racy and stood next to her.
ria took negi up with the, wondering whats going on.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:31 pm
angel_eyes200
ria loks back at negi and frowned. "hes not to exciting right now.. maybe later." se said, getting up and leaving from nate's scene. she loekd back to negi. "come on." she waved at him to come over. "i woner what everyone else is doing..."
she walked around with negi, finding Racy and Eddie. then they all walked around together and they find Mitsuki and saya.

Saya looked up at Racy and mumured quietly, "Her brother is in a coma."
Mitsuki just nodded silently and continued to look gloomy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:32 pm
negi just stoud there  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:33 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy looekd at them with supprise and worry. "one, i didnt know you had a brother!! and two, ill try and do anythign to help." racy said, determined.
eddie stepped up. "yeah, me too... even though i barely know any of you, id still like to help..." he said, kinda nervously.
ria nodded, on her tippy toes, looking over eddie's shoulder to saya and mitsuki, telling them she'll help too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy looekd at them with supprise and worry. "one, i didnt know you had a brother!! and two, ill try and do anythign to help." racy said, determined.
eddie stepped up. "yeah, me too... even though i barely know any of you, id still like to help..." he said, kinda nervously.
ria nodded, on her tippy toes, looking over eddie's shoulder to saya and mitsuki, telling them she'll help too.

Saya smiled gratefully and stood up. "Me too Onee-chan! I'm going to try my best!"
Mitsuki looked up at all of them and finally smiled. "Racy, you forgot that I had a brother? I thought you knew him? He was here, when... Koi and the others were here..." She mumured the last part quietly, not wanting to remember her memories with Koi.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:44 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Saya smiled gratefully and stood up. "Me too Onee-chan! I'm going to try my best!"
Mitsuki looked up at all of them and finally smiled. "Racy, you forgot that I had a brother? I thought you knew him? He was here, when... Koi and the others were here..." She mumured the last part quietly, not wanting to remember her memories with Koi.
racy smiled, giggling to herself. "oh yeah..i remeber. i remeber koi too." x) she remebered it so much.
eddie and ria both said, "whos koi?"
racy shook her head. "ill tell you later." then she turned back to mitsuki. "wheres Luca? is he alright?" she sid, getting back on topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:48 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy smiled, giggling to herself. "oh yeah..i remeber. i remeber koi too." x) she remebered it so much.
eddie and ria both said, "whos koi?"
racy shook her head. "ill tell you later." then she turned back to mitsuki. "wheres Luca? is he alright?" she sid, getting back on topic.

Mitsuki's eyes turned blank and she stared at Racy. "How did you know about Luca?"
Saya started to bite her nails and paced around them. "Uhm, nobody's supposed to know about Luca-kun. Nobody." She shook her head and continued to pace around. "How do you know him?"  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 pm
((i come back and find you two wrighting a book when im gone))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games