Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:58 pm
sk8rkool1
((i come back and find you two wrighting a book when im gone))
((..and? sorry...? sweatdrop *confused*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:01 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
((i come back and find you two wrighting a book when im gone))
((..and? sorry...? sweatdrop *confused*))

((idk. im bored))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
ria loks back at negi and frowned. "hes not to exciting right now.. maybe later." se said, getting up and leaving from nate's scene. she loekd back to negi. "come on." she waved at him to come over. "i woner what everyone else is doing..."
she walked around with negi, finding Racy and Eddie. then they all walked around together and they find Mitsuki and saya.
racy walked over to mitsuki. "hey..why you look so down?"
eddie followed racy and stood next to her.
ria took negi up with the, wondering whats going on.

Saya looked up at Racy and mumured quietly, "Her brother is in a coma."
Mitsuki just nodded silently and continued to look gloomy.
racy looekd at them with supprise and worry. "one, i didnt know you had a brother!! and two, ill try and do anythign to help." racy said, determined.
eddie stepped up. "yeah, me too... even though i barely know any of you, id still like to help..." he said, kinda nervously.
ria nodded, on her tippy toes, looking over eddie's shoulder to saya and mitsuki, telling them she'll help too.

Saya smiled gratefully and stood up. "Me too Onee-chan! I'm going to try my best!"
Mitsuki looked up at all of them and finally smiled. "Racy, you forgot that I had a brother? I thought you knew him? He was here, when... Koi and the others were here..." She mumured the last part quietly, not wanting to remember her memories with Koi.
racy smiled, giggling to herself. "oh yeah..i remeber. i remeber koi too." x) she remebered it so much.
eddie and ria both said, "whos koi?"
racy shook her head. "ill tell you later." then she turned back to mitsuki. "wheres Luca? is he alright?" she sid, getting back on topic.

Mitsuki's eyes turned blank and she stared at Racy. "How did you know about Luca?"
Saya started to bite her nails and paced around them. "Uhm, nobody's supposed to know about Luca-kun. Nobody." She shook her head and continued to pace around. "How do you know him?"
racy crossed her arms. "i know things. thats that, so, come on!" racy said, a bit of impatience.
eddie and ria just stepped bak, letting racy handle this. they would come in later when they actually could help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
racy looekd at them with supprise and worry. "one, i didnt know you had a brother!! and two, ill try and do anythign to help." racy said, determined.
eddie stepped up. "yeah, me too... even though i barely know any of you, id still like to help..." he said, kinda nervously.
ria nodded, on her tippy toes, looking over eddie's shoulder to saya and mitsuki, telling them she'll help too.

Saya smiled gratefully and stood up. "Me too Onee-chan! I'm going to try my best!"
Mitsuki looked up at all of them and finally smiled. "Racy, you forgot that I had a brother? I thought you knew him? He was here, when... Koi and the others were here..." She mumured the last part quietly, not wanting to remember her memories with Koi.
racy smiled, giggling to herself. "oh yeah..i remeber. i remeber koi too." x) she remebered it so much.
racy shook her head. "ill tell you later." then she turned back to mitsuki. "wheres Luca? is he alright?" she sid, getting back on topic.

Mitsuki's eyes turned blank and she stared at Racy. "How did you know about Luca?"
Saya started to bite her nails and paced around them. "Uhm, nobody's supposed to know about Luca-kun. Nobody." She shook her head and continued to pace around. "How do you know him?"
racy crossed her arms. "i know things. thats that, so, come on!" racy said, a bit of impatience.
eddie and ria just stepped bak, letting racy handle this. they would come in later when they actually could help.

negi didnt have any idea what to do or say  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

ria tugged on negi's arm. "can you helo too, negi-san?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:09 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Saya shook her head and walked towards the hospital.
Mitsuki stared at Racy and grinned, "You do know that my brother's name is Sora right?"  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

ria tugged on negi's arm. "can you helo too, negi-san?"

"yeah i think so" he says not really sure if he could or not  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Mitsuki stared at Racy and grinned, "You do know that my brother's name is Sora right?"
racy nodded. "yeah..i knew that... why?" racy said, as if she knew what she was talkign about.
eddie and ria followed, with ria bringing negi along.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy nodded. "yeah..i knew that... why?" racy said, as if she knew what she was talkign about.

negi walks with them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:28 pm
((ooc: x3 eating a mango))
haha random...  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"Nothing," Mitsuki grinned and walked alongside Saya.
They soon arrive at the hospital and inside Sora's hospital room.
Mitsuki went over to her brother's side and looked at him with concern. What she didn't notice was that a boy with brown hair and cat ears sat near the corner and gazed at the group in front of him. Beside him was another boy with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Both boys eyed them warily, their eyes narrowing at every move.

Yuuta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luca

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:36 pm
Name: K.C
Year:2nd year
Powers: shape shifting( mainly cat)
Bio: A girl who lost her parents and twin brother at 13 and forced out onto the streets with no friends, no respect for athority, and no knowledge of life outside of home and school. K.C hopes for a new leash on life.
Classes:Magic Fighting
Pic: User Image
user: Storm The wicked  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:45 pm
racy's ears perked up at the prescence of new unfamiliar nekos. racy eyes them carefully, curiousand protective. "who are they?" she said to mitsuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:50 pm
angel_eyes200
racy's ears perked up at the prescence of new unfamiliar nekos. racy eyes them carefully, curiousand protective. "who are they?" she said to mitsuki.

Mitsuki looked over towards the corner and her eyes soon narrowed. "What are you guys doing here?"
The boy with brown hair stood up and grinned, walking over to Mitsuki. "Hey there. I thought you were with Koi."
Mitsuki quickly smacked him on the head, as tears started to spill from her eyes. "How dare you?! You know that me and him are over. What's the idea?!" Soon, the blonde haired one walked over to Mitsuki and suddenly kissed her.
Saya just stood speechless and blinked at the scene in front of her.
The blonde looked at Mitsuki and grinned, "Long time no see darling~!" He looked around to see the shocked faces and his grin widened even more.  

bones and rot

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games