Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
racy blinked, feeling the pull of mitsuki. she looedk at mistuki, afraid. "what happened? why- what-" she was confused.
ria was still under his control though.

negi went over to ria and grabed her sholders and turn her to a diffrent direction

ria blinked, and came back to reality. she didnt liek the feeling f being controled. it made her feel... robotic. she looekd up at negi, confused. "whats with him?" she said, looking over her shoulder to luca, but not into his eyes.
racy wanted to look back into his eyes again. she liked looking into his eyes for some reason, but she didnt. instead, she walked over and slapped luca, right on the cheek. "what the hell?! why are you doing this?!" she said, trying to hard not to look into his eyes.

"im not really sure"

Luca rubbed his cheek and blinked rapidly. No girl had ever slapped him before, except Mitsuki. He stared at Racy and grinned. "You have the guts to slap me like that huh? What if I just made you look into my eyes right now and controlled you.. making you do whatever I want." He chuckled and shook his head, grabbing Mitsuki's hand.
Mitsuki just sighed and stood there. It wasn't like she could do anything. So she stayed quiet and stood there. Like a doll.
Yuuta walked over to Racy and put his hands on her shoulder. "Don't be so tense Racy-chan. He's always doing things like that to annoy everyone. Don't worry, you'll get used to it."
racy looekd at Yuuta's hand on her shoulder, then looked up to him. she looekd back at luca, and mitsuki. she looekd down,and shrugged. "what ever." she was being too feirce, as always.

Suddenly, Saya screamed loudly and toppled over from her chair. "HE'S AWAKE!!! SORA-KUN IS AWAAAAKKEE!!!" After her quick outburst, Saya fainted.
Mitsuki looked over to Sora's bed and indeed saw him sitting up and looking at them in a confused way. She ran over to him and climbed on the bed, hugging him tightly. "Brother! You're alive!"
Sora hugged Mitsuki back and smiled. "I am." He looked at all the other people in the room, "What's going on?" He was completely confused. Utterly confused.
Both Yuuta and Luca just shrugged and sat back near their corner. They started to talk in whispers, coming up with a possible evil scheme again.
Sora looked at Racy and raised his eyebrows. "So?" He didn't wanna bother asking Mitsuki since she was busy hugging him. No point in asking her.

Sora

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria blinked, and came back to reality. she didnt liek the feeling f being controled. it made her feel... robotic. she looekd up at negi, confused. "whats with him?" she said, looking over her shoulder to luca, but not into his eyes.
racy wanted to look back into his eyes again. she liked looking into his eyes for some reason, but she didnt. instead, she walked over and slapped luca, right on the cheek. "what the hell?! why are you doing this?!" she said, trying to hard not to look into his eyes.

"im not really sure"

Luca rubbed his cheek and blinked rapidly. No girl had ever slapped him before, except Mitsuki. He stared at Racy and grinned. "You have the guts to slap me like that huh? What if I just made you look into my eyes right now and controlled you.. making you do whatever I want." He chuckled and shook his head, grabbing Mitsuki's hand.
Mitsuki just sighed and stood there. It wasn't like she could do anything. So she stayed quiet and stood there. Like a doll.
Yuuta walked over to Racy and put his hands on her shoulder. "Don't be so tense Racy-chan. He's always doing things like that to annoy everyone. Don't worry, you'll get used to it."
racy looekd at Yuuta's hand on her shoulder, then looked up to him. she looekd back at luca, and mitsuki. she looekd down,and shrugged. "what ever." she was being too feirce, as always.

Suddenly, Saya screamed loudly and toppled over from her chair. "HE'S AWAKE!!! SORA-KUN IS AWAAAAKKEE!!!" After her quick outburst, Saya fainted.
Mitsuki looked over to Sora's bed and indeed saw him sitting up and looking at them in a confused way. She ran over to him and climbed on the bed, hugging him tightly. "Brother! You're alive!"
Sora hugged Mitsuki back and smiled. "I am." He looked at all the other people in the room, "What's going on?" He was completely confused. Utterly confused.
Both Yuuta and Luca just shrugged and sat back near their corner. They started to talk in whispers, coming up with a possible evil scheme again.
Sora looked at Racy and raised his eyebrows. "So?" He didn't wanna bother asking Mitsuki since she was buys hugging him. No point in asking her.

Sora

racy shrugged. "you were in a coma, we came to help, turns out you didnt need to be." and she smiled, walking over. "welcome back! long time, no see, eh?" hoping he remebered her. then she looked back at the corner. "oh yeah, and theyre here." she pointed back at them with ehr thumb.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"im not really sure"

Sora looked at Racy and raised his eyebrows. "So?" He didn't wanna bother asking Mitsuki since she was buys hugging him. No point in asking her.

Sora

racy shrugged. "you were in a coma, we came to help, turns out you didnt need to be." and she smiled, walking over. "welcome back! long time, no see, eh?" hoping he remebered her. then she looked back at the corner. "oh yeah, and theyre here." she pointed back at them with ehr thumb.

Sora laughed and smiled at her, "Long time no see Racy! And thank you." He looked over to the corner and saw both boys. "They're always here." He returned his gaze back to Racy, "Say.. Did Luca do anything? While I was asleep?"
Mitsuki had finally fallen asleep, her head on his lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:43 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Sora

Sora laughed and smiled at her, "Long time no see Racy! And thank you." He looked over to the corner and saw both boys. "They're always here." He returned his gaze back to Racy, "Say.. Did Luca do anything? While I was asleep?"
racy blushed, but didnt know why. "y-yeah.. kinda. for one thig, he kissed mitsuki, and he took control os ria and i. not really anything else though." racy shrugged.
(g2g soon)  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Sora

racy blushed, but didnt know why. "y-yeah.. kinda. for one thig, he kissed mitsuki, and he took control os ria and i. not really anything else though." racy shrugged.
(g2g soon)

"That jerk!" He planned on hitting Luca as soon as he got his strength back. Sora looked at Racy and tilted his head, "Why is your face so red?" He petted his sister's head, smiling gently.
Everyone was asleep. Tired from all the commotion that happened earlier.
[ Bye Bye! ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:55 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Sora

(g2g soon)

"That jerk!" He planned on hitting Luca as soon as he got his strength back. Sora looked at Racy and tilted his head, "Why is your face so red?" He petted his sister's head, smiling gently.
[ Bye Bye! ]
((i sed soon not yet xD))
racy shook her head, covering her face with ehr hair. "i-its not.."
ria skipped over to racy, moving her hair. "it is! liar!" ria said, putting her hands to her hips.
racy mumbled through her teeth, moving ehr hair back. "shut up!"
ria loked to sora. "i dont know you... but id like to! im Ria" she said, with a smile and a welcoming hand for a freindly shake.
racy looked back at Yuuta and Luca, wondering what they were up to.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:57 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Sora

(g2g soon)

[ Bye Bye! ]
ria skipped over to racy, moving her hair. "it is! liar!" ria said, putting her hands to her hips.
ria loked to sora. "i dont know you... but id like to! im Ria" she said, with a smile and a welcoming hand for a freindly shake.

negi goes over to them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Sora

(g2g soon)

[ Bye Bye! ]

[ I have to go now. Bye Bye! ]  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

(g2g soon)

[ Bye Bye! ]

[ I have to go now. Bye Bye! ]
((aww oh well i do too xD bai!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am
Mia laid back on her bed, closing her eyes. She decided to change into a pair of shorts and a tanktop instead of what she was wearing now. She got a magazine, put her hair up on her head in a large messy bun, and sat cross-legged and flipped through it.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 am
" Yeah, just a little nvrevous." K.C smiled, slowing letting her ears up again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:57 pm
Storm The wicked
" Yeah, just a little nvrevous." K.C smiled, slowing letting her ears up again.
eddie smiled a heart warming grin. "well, thers nothing to be nervous about anymore, because you have a new friend." of course, he was reffering to himself. "so, do you want me to show you around? so.. youll get used to the place a bit more?" eddie offered.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 pm
Mia couldn't find anything she liked in the magazine, so she threw it on the round and stomped to the bathroom to remove her makeup.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:05 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

(g2g soon)

[ Bye Bye! ]

negi goes over to them

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games