Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 pm
" Sure. That would be really great." K.C said, more confadent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Sora laughed and smiled at her, "Long time no see Racy! And thank you." He looked over to the corner and saw both boys. "They're always here." He returned his gaze back to Racy, "Say.. Did Luca do anything? While I was asleep?"
Mitsuki had finally fallen asleep, her head on his lap.
racy blushed, but didnt know why. "y-yeah.. kinda. for one thig, he kissed mitsuki, and he took control os ria and i. not really anything else though." racy shrugged.
(g2g soon)

"That jerk!" He planned on hitting Luca as soon as he got his strength back. Sora looked at Racy and tilted his head, "Why is your face so red?" He petted his sister's head, smiling gently.
Everyone was asleep. Tired from all the commotion that happened earlier.
[ Bye Bye! ]
((i sed soon not yet xD))
racy shook her head, covering her face with ehr hair. "i-its not.."
ria skipped over to racy, moving her hair. "it is! liar!" ria said, putting her hands to her hips.
racy mumbled through her teeth, moving ehr hair back. "shut up!"
ria loked to sora. "i dont know you... but id like to! im Ria" she said, with a smile and a welcoming hand for a freindly shake.
racy looked back at Yuuta and Luca, wondering what they were up to.

negi goes over to them
ria looked to negi. "negi, this is Sora, Sora, negi!" she said, introducing them to eacother with a bubbly tone only ria could use.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

"That jerk!" He planned on hitting Luca as soon as he got his strength back. Sora looked at Racy and tilted his head, "Why is your face so red?" He petted his sister's head, smiling gently.
[ Bye Bye! ]
ria skipped over to racy, moving her hair. "it is! liar!" ria said, putting her hands to her hips.
ria loked to sora. "i dont know you... but id like to! im Ria" she said, with a smile and a welcoming hand for a freindly shake.

negi goes over to them
ria looked to negi. "negi, this is Sora, Sora, negi!" she said, introducing them to eacother with a bubbly tone only ria could use.

"nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm
Mia finished cleaning her face and she put on some slippers and decided to walk around the school. She boredly looked at all the doors, not watching where she was going.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Storm The wicked
" Sure. That would be really great." K.C said, more confadent.
eddie smiled, bowing his head slightly to her. "now, follow me." he said, taking her arm and lightly pulling her to a random direction. he gave her a tour of the school, showing her everything from the cafeteria to the classrooms, from the feild to the gym, and from the main office to the dorms. "now any questions? oh, do you have a dorm yet?" he asked politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

[ Bye Bye! ]

negi goes over to them

"nice to meet you"
ria got on her tippy toes, so she was aleast around negi's height..not really... but she patted the top of his head. "now you have a new friend." she smiled. 4laugh  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 pm
" Yes, I have a dorm. Why?" K.C luaghed as if it was a joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

negi goes over to them

"nice to meet you"
ria got on her tippy toes, so she was aleast around negi's height..not really... but she patted the top of his head. "now you have a new friend." she smiled. 4laugh

"are you sure? i met alot of people today/yesterday but i dont think they are my friends"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:45 pm
Storm The wicked
" Yes, I have a dorm. Why?" K.C luaghed as if it was a joke.
eddie shrugged. "iono.. i thought maybe you hadnt gotten yours yet. sweatdrop so any questions about the school yet?" he said, walking in a random direction with his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

negi goes over to them

"nice to meet you"

"are you sure? i met alot of people today/yesterday but i dont think they are my friends"
racy looked to negi. "Sora's a pretty nice person..unless you mess with mitsuki. otherwise, he'd be your friend." she said, sounding bored.
ria nodded, in a greement of racy even though shes just met sora a second ago.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:51 pm
" Nope. I got it all down." K.C told him." I'm K.C."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"nice to meet you"

racy looked to negi. "Sora's a pretty nice person..unless you mess with mitsuki. otherwise, he'd be your friend." she said, sounding bored.

"ok. uhm when are we going back?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 pm
Storm The wicked
" Nope. I got it all down." K.C told him." I'm K.C."
eddie froze. he quickly turned around to her. "uwaa!! im sorry i totally forgot about the names. gosh i forgot my manners.. im eddie." he said quickly, blushing and hand a hand behind his head nervously, the other hand out to her for a shake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"nice to meet you"

"ok. uhm when are we going back?"
ria looked at him skeptically. "um..when sora's better..? thats why we came here, right??" she said, kinda in a 'duh!' voice. she looked back to sora. "you better now?"
ria didnt wait for an answer from him and skipped to the door with negi's arm in her hand. "racy, were leaving now, k? bye!" and she left the room. "so were to nii-san?" ria asked while walking down the halls of the hospital.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm
" Thanks for the tour." K.C shook his hand.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games