Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria got on her tippy toes, so she was aleast around negi's height..not really... but she patted the top of his head. "now you have a new friend." she smiled. 4laugh

"are you sure? i met alot of people today/yesterday but i dont think they are my friends"
racy looked to negi. "Sora's a pretty nice person..unless you mess with mitsuki. otherwise, he'd be your friend." she said, sounding bored.
ria nodded, in a greement of racy even though shes just met sora a second ago.

"ok. uhm when are we going back?"
ria looked at him skeptically. "um..when sora's better..? thats why we came here, right??" she said, kinda in a 'duh!' voice. she looked back to sora. "you better now?"
ria didnt wait for an answer from him and skipped to the door with negi's arm in her hand. "racy, were leaving now, k? bye!" and she left the room. "so were to nii-san?" ria asked while walking down the halls of the hospital.

"uhm how about the mall?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Storm The wicked
" Thanks for the tour." K.C shook his hand.
eddie noded politely. "thank you for taking it." and he smiled politely too. "so.. you wanna go around somewhere? i dont really have anything to do the rest of the day.. so.. sweatdrop "  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria got on her tippy toes, so she was aleast around negi's height..not really... but she patted the top of his head. "now you have a new friend." she smiled. 4laugh

"are you sure? i met alot of people today/yesterday but i dont think they are my friends"
racy looked to negi. "Sora's a pretty nice person..unless you mess with mitsuki. otherwise, he'd be your friend." she said, sounding bored.

ria looked at him skeptically. "um..when sora's better..? thats why we came here, right??" she said, kinda in a 'duh!' voice. she looked back to sora. "you better now?"
ria didnt wait for an answer from him and skipped to the door with negi's arm in her hand. "racy, were leaving now, k? bye!" and she left the room. "so were to nii-san?" ria asked while walking down the halls of the hospital.

ria almost jumped into the air. "the mall!! yay! okay!" she said excitedly. "i cant beleive i didnt think of that!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm
" Sure. I free as well."  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Storm The wicked
" Sure. I free as well."
eddie smiled. "mhmk, so where to?" he said, continuing to walk in his random direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 pm
" I don't know. New school, new town, new poeple." She trailed off.  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria almost jumped into the air. "the mall!! yay! okay!" she said excitedly. "i cant beleive i didnt think of that!!"

he starts walking there  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 pm
Storm The wicked
" I don't know. New school, new town, new poeple." She trailed off.
eddie looke back ta her her over his shoulder. "i know what you mean.. i came in late too this year. except i had nate and racy who've ben her for a year already. you wanna meet em?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

he starts walking there
ria stopped her little excitement rush and poked at negi. "uwaa your always so monotone most of the time, i dunno if you think im boring, stupid or annoying." she crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 pm
" Sounds like a plan to me." She winked.  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:24 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

he starts walking there
ria stopped her little excitement rush and poked at negi. "uwaa your always so monotone most of the time, i dunno if you think im boring, stupid or annoying." she crossed her arms.

"not one of those i think you are a cute little girl"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

he starts walking there

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:38 pm
Storm The wicked
" Sounds like a plan to me." She winked.
eddie smiled to her. "mhmk, this way then!" he said, turning left, going to the hospital where he saw racy last. "this, is racy." he said, gesturing to racy.
racy looked to them, then she looekd to K.C "whos that??" she said, kinda feircely.
eddie bacjed up from her a bit, hiding behind K.C. "th-this is K.C... shes new here so..i..gave.. her.. a tour.." he said, shrinking at each word, as racy walked over to them.
racy eyed them. then she looekd down at eddie. "you better stay loyal to Hita or you know whats comming." she growled. then she took a breath. "okay.. sorry. sweatdrop im racy, its nice to meet you!" she said, alot more friendly to K.C  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:39 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

he starts walking there

ria blushed, then scratched behind her head. sweatdrop "o-okay.. sorry.."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:42 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

he starts walking there

ria blushed, then scratched behind her head. sweatdrop "o-okay.. sorry.."

"its ok" he said laugheing "you arnt suspost to blush at something your big brother says to you" they are now at the mall  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games