Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:43 pm
" It's really nice to meet, Racy." K.C smiled absentmindedly." I hope we can be good friends."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 pm
Mia still not watching where she was going walked right into some stairs. She tumbled down them, and landed laying down. She sat up against a wall and laid her head back on it. She chuckled and cursed herself. " So clumsy."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria stopped her little excitement rush and poked at negi. "uwaa your always so monotone most of the time, i dunno if you think im boring, stupid or annoying." she crossed her arms.

"not one of those i think you are a cute little girl"
ria blushed, then scratched behind her head. sweatdrop "o-okay.. sorry.."

"its ok" he said laugheing "you arnt suspost to blush at something your big brother says to you" they are now at the mall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm
Storm The wicked
" It's really nice to meet, Racy." K.C smiled absentmindedly." I hope we can be good friends."
User Image
((Tohru Honda!!! ))
racy smiled back. "yep, okay. quick introduction to the others: Mitsuki, Saya, Sora, Luca, and Yuuta." racy said, pointing to them as she said their names.
eddie nodded. "now, to nate? and then ria?" he said, looking down to K.C, asking if she wanted to leave now.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria stopped her little excitement rush and poked at negi. "uwaa your always so monotone most of the time, i dunno if you think im boring, stupid or annoying." she crossed her arms.

"not one of those i think you are a cute little girl"

"its ok" he said laugheing "you arnt suspost to blush at something your big brother says to you" they are now at the mall
ria whacked his arm lightly. "i blush to everything." she said, with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria whacked his arm lightly. "i blush to everything." she said, with a little laugh.

"why? and are we going in or not?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:10 pm
(( I felt it fit K.C's mood.))
" Uh, sure, okay." K.C looked up at him.
(( Another Tohru moment))
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:23 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria shrugged, carelessly. "i dont know, its just me. and were already here." she giggled, lookign around at the mall.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm
Storm The wicked
(( I felt it fit K.C's mood.))
" Uh, sure, okay." K.C looked up at him.
(( Another Tohru moment))
User Image
((uwaa!! i loved that part! <3<3 xD))
eddie took her hand, and left the room. "later Racy." he said, as he left. they went back to the school, and eddie went to nate.
"hey, whats up? whos the cute chick?" nate said, as if it was a normal thing to say.
eddie narrowed his eyes at nate for a moment cuz that as no way to greet a new person. "this is K.C...shes new. sweatdrop "
nate smiled at K.C. "new girl, eh? nice to meet you, im Nate." and he held out a loose hand for a welcoming shake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

ria shrugged, carelessly. "i dont know, its just me. and were already here." she giggled, lookign around at the mall.

"ok" he looks around  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:29 pm
" I'm K.C. It's nice to meet you." K.C smiled absentmindedly again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 pm
Sora was walking around with Mitsuki. They were spending quality sibling time while the others were away. "Ne, Nii-chan. What's it like to be in a coma," Mitsuki murmured.
"I.. It felt like I was just sleeping. I actually didn't know I was in a coma," Sora replied softly.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

"ok" he looks around
ria skipped around, dragging Negi to random 'so ria' shops like, Lil Pri which was short for 'little princess' and Ambercrombie and Aeropastel and other places. ria got bags full of new stuff and she was so happy. then she loekd to negi. "okay, your turn!" she said, hlding many bags on each arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:45 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"ok" he looks around
ria skipped around, dragging Negi to random 'so ria' shops like, Lil Pri which was short for 'little princess' and Ambercrombie and Aeropastel and other places. ria got bags full of new stuff and she was so happy. then she loekd to negi. "okay, your turn!" she said, hlding many bags on each arm.

"i just come here to look"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:47 pm
Storm The wicked
" I'm K.C. It's nice to meet you." K.C smiled absentmindedly again.
nate smiled, taking her hand and kissing it lightly, being that romantic guy everyone knows he is. "i wish you luck here in Neko School." he said, bowing his head down, and motions his hand to his head as if he were tipping a hat and left.
eddie heated up, growling under his breath quietly. "nate.. grrrr.." nate's odd, rude and unexcpected behavior seemed to bother him. he calmed down quickly though. "lets go find ria."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games