Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:46 pm
*Logen smiles, and say:*

"well, then try me!..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:50 pm
Kaine grinned and said to her "well if i was younger id take that offer if you know what i mean" Kaine drew a shadow that looked like his own and placed it in front of him then the shadow absorbed kaine and he disapeared and reappeared "ok to shadowmeld you become one with youre shadow and therefore turn invisible to any type of detection... for this to work you need to be in harmony with you inner and outer self as well as understanding of the the light and darkness..think you can do that?"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Toekiyo
Ivan shruggs "ok no challengers? Fine ill just drink until i cant feel feelings anymore... like kaine always said youre not drunk till you have to hold onto the grass to keep from falling off the face of the earth"

ill take you challeng  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:08 pm
Ivan smiles "ok looks like one of you can handle your booze i swear what the hell does kaine teach you kids?" Ivan pours out about 30 shots for each of them "ok who ever can finish these faster wins and no powers drink like a real man"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:09 pm
"psh, real man, oh please" she said messing with her tail  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:10 pm
all right lets go  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"You Sure?" She Said Hugging him Goodnight "Tye We Can do the Rave Tomarrow, I Need Sleep" (I Might Have toget off soon D:> thts why)
no
*Hugging her Goodnight*
(noooo !!!!!!!!!!)

Hugs him again "But! Im a Bunny...I need to Sleep, Do you Want Bunny to be Cranky?!"
(>< whee MY Leg went Numb GAH!! rofl gonk and I Might Have to I said Jeez, My sister isnt being a b***h Tonight LOLz!]

let me think
(lolz)

"Well Night" She Finished the Hug then Hugged Tye and Gave them Kiss's On the Cheeks "G'night You Guys" She Gets to her Dorm Room Locks the Door Sees a Condome on the Floore "EW!" She Avoids it and Heads To her Room and Locksthe Door where Mr.Bunny is Sleeping Soundly, She Picks it up hugs Him the Falls asleep in her Clothes Again Holding Mr.Bunny and Sucks her Thumb
(Night x3)

{omg your meread}

{No! The Condome is from My Roomates BF and Mr.Bunny is a Stuffed Animale tht can Talk}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:12 pm
(So whats Happened So far x3)  

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Hugs him again "But! Im a Bunny...I need to Sleep, Do you Want Bunny to be Cranky?!"
(>< whee MY Leg went Numb GAH!! rofl gonk and I Might Have to I said Jeez, My sister isnt being a b***h Tonight LOLz!]

let me think
(lolz)

"Well Night" She Finished the Hug then Hugged Tye and Gave them Kiss's On the Cheeks "G'night You Guys" She Gets to her Dorm Room Locks the Door Sees a Condome on the Floore "EW!" She Avoids it and Heads To her Room and Locksthe Door where Mr.Bunny is Sleeping Soundly, She Picks it up hugs Him the Falls asleep in her Clothes Again Holding Mr.Bunny and Sucks her Thumb
(Night x3)

{omg your meread}

{No! The Condome is from My Roomates BF and Mr.Bunny is a Stuffed Animale tht can Talk}

(yah ok)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:14 pm
tye makes a whimpering sound while sleeping on the desk in the class  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:16 pm
((god help me... no one was quoting until you got here and now i bet they are all going to... either i shoot kaine in the head or i get him fired or something but i cant do another stream of those quotes..))

Ivan grinned "comrade" and one of the soldiers from the back comes up "you will be judge you tell us when to start" the soldier smiles drinking the rest of the vodka bottle "yasno" "1,2,3 GO" Ivan was done with 1 and a half shots as son as he said go.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:17 pm
Kyo wakes up in her Dark room Faceing the Wall she Yawns and Noticed she Fell asleep with her Clothes on she Turned over with Her eyes Shut she Slowly Opened them and Saw a Strange Man in her Bed Her Eyes Widen and She Screams so Loudly it Can be Heard through Every Dorm and even To the School She Falls onto the Floore and starts Running but slams into a Wall

"Come Back here Little Bunny, I Just wanna Play" he Has a Ax in his Hands He Swings For her

"OMG!! AHHHHH!!!!" She Dodges the Ax and Runs out of the Dorm While the Man Chases her "IM! GONNA DIE!!"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:18 pm
(lolz) she smirks and watches "this should be interesting"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:20 pm
leon had drank three all redey  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:20 pm
tye wakes up hearing kyo screaming
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!
he looks around and stands up walking out of the class room his eyes have bags under them as he walks around the school looking for her  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games