Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:33 pm
Aisling nodded. "If you don't mind I would like to accompany you," she replied. Not that she needed Adam's permission to look for her own brother.

Hayley remained on the defensive with her growling. She sighed in her mind.
Good grief woman-take a hint. she thought. But if you want to play....

Harley snapped her teeth at Sin's hand-just barely missing her fingers....although she would have more happily taken a taste of her.

((Wow....that last part didn't sound perverted at all....haha redface sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:33 am
"I'll come too, he probably should have come back by now." Lilith said and frowned, she wanted to talk to him anyway.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:15 am
(lol)

Sin flinched backwards and then knitted her eyebrows together, pursing her lips together in defiance.
"Like that is it? ok then." In a fluid movement, unconcerned about getting bitten, she swooped her hand sunde rteh racoon's belly and promptly dangled the thing away form her so it coudln't bite her. She was then passed By Adam, Aisling and Lilith moving out and grinned at Adam's quizzical look. She slitehre dinto teh kitchen, carrying the racoon it arm's length.

"Hey, lookie what I found."
Natasha raised her eyebrows.
"That's random. how cute.."

"Probably full of rabies." Sin commented happily. Gabriel glanced at the racoon and then gave it a second look. His eye narrowed slightly as he tried to put his finger on why the racoon was unsettling to him somehow.

--

Adam stepped out into the garden and looked around. "Right. where to start?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 am
((Haha-somehow I knew Gabriel was going to be the one suspicious of the raccoon...he's just that awesome. mrgreen ))

This wasn't suppose to happen she thought as she struggled a bit in Sin's grasp, trying to claw at her hand, but she was somehow enjoying it a little bit too.

She continued to growl as she was brought into the kitchen, but eventually stopped with both the growling and struggling. There were only two options so far to get out of this....1-transform or 2-remain as she was and hopefully get released....she choose the latter option. She went back to the whimpering noises from earlier as she scanned the group and pondered over them-giving them their own nicknames.

She deemed her captor, Sin, she gave the name....
"Bijou" which was French for jewel which was what her red scales made think of....

Aisling became "Sugar Princess".....because Harley deemed her a do-gooder, after all she was an Angel, and that she wouldn't enjoy her type of games....not that Harley was that interested in her. Probably a virgin too... she thought.

Natasha was given the title "Love".....even though Harley already knew who she was...but she imagined Natasha's blood would boil in annoyance and anger if she called her that.....

As she looked Adam briefly over....he became "Ace"....she thought he could handle her games-even if she had to get him a play against his will....

Lilith became...."Pixie" because judging from her staff she was a magic user too....and Hayley liked the eye-patch as it drew her attention....

Opal became "Doll-face" for obvious reasons....Harley didn't think she could have fun with her...

...and lastly she came to Gabriel.....who was studying her with suspicious eyes. Damn it.... she thought as she gave a low growl at him. She decided to call the angel-boy......"Snickerdoodle"......yep-Snickerdoodle....that will work.

She became a little disappointed when one of her eye candies, Adam, was heading out the door.....but at least she still had Bijou and Love....and Snickerdoodle.....she didn't bother about Doll-face.

She recalled her "Love" (Natasha) mentioning someone named Dougal......Probably the "little kitten" she saw being dragged off earlier.

---

Aisling looked quickly around the garden from where she stood. "Well....before when we lived with father, Dougal would wonder off into the woods to be alone when he was angery," she replied. "One time I found him practicing in a clearing to burn off steam."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:00 am
"Sounds like a good place to begin." Adam said. "Should i take to the air and have a scan around to see if i can spot him?" He pointed a finger up at the sky. He thought it impolite to suddenly launch off into the air without asing permission first, especially cosnidering that Lilith was grounded.

---

Gabriel continued to skowl at te racoon, but teh girls carried on oblivious to him.

"Do you ahve to keep that thing?" Natasha asked, steppeing bac a little as it growled. "It sounds angry."

"It's cute." Sin insisted. "Father never let me have very many pets. Mine tended to die."

"Wonder why." Natasha said sarcastically and sin turned the racoon upside down in an attempt to stop it growling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 am
(( haha-I may have to sketch Gabriel having an angry staring contest with Harley as a raccoon while she's hung upside down....))

Harley gave a sudden squeak when she was suddenly turned upside down and then went quiet. She stared at Gabriel a moment longer and then glanced about at the others. This just isn't my day....she thought as she started to reconsider option one. Her Bijou wanted to keep as a pet.....which probably meant she wasn't going to be out down any time soon.

Opal silently watched the interactions-especially when she took notice of Gabriel staring at the raccoon. She could only conclude that he believed something was....off....about the creature.

--

Aisling gave a nod. "I can stay on the ground with Lilith and search," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:40 pm
(lol)

Adam nodded.
"ok, be careful." He wasn't sure what he meant by that, but he felt like he needed to say it. Something unnerved him a little. He spread his wings and jumped into the air, taking off and soaring up into the sky. Below him the forest stretched out like a blanket, with pockets of clearings. He focused first on them, looking for dougal.

--

Gabriel suddenly realised what was wrong with the raccoon. The eyes were off...like they held more intelligence than it was supposed to hold, or more age. He folded his arms and kept quiet in case he was wrong, but ruffled his feathers. he wasn't sure if letting it go was the perferable option, but if it wasn't what it was supposed to be, he would prefer to keep an eye on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 pm
Hayley gave up of the fierce tactic and switched to a cutesy. Squirming about she paused to sniff the air-to act like the raccoon wanted food. Harley had a hunch that Snickerdoodle suspected her trickery-so she had to gain some protection from her captor in the mean time before she could escape.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 pm
Sin blinked down at her new 'pet', or rather her captive, and smiled.
"You hungry? Is that why you're out in the daytime?" she asked, practically making baby noises at teh racoon. Natasha foudn herself warming to the creature - it was quite sweet after all.
"What do racoons eat anyway?"

"I think anything." Sin said with a shrug, flipping the racoon the right way around again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:17 pm
Harley continued with the whimpering sounds as she was turned right side up. She sniffed in the direction of one of the mugs of tea to move things along.

----

Aisling wondered along side Lilith into the woods and called out Dougal's name.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:13 pm
[Nice nicknames, Moon. xd ]

Lilith scanned the woods, searching for any sign of Dougal, calling out everyonce in a while.
"He should hear us, where could he be?" She turned to Aisling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:44 pm
((Thankies-hope it doesn't cause too much confusion.))

Aisling sighed and her worry increased. It never took her brother this long to return before in the past, and if she called he always gave some sort of sign. "If he's not in the mansion or in the woods nearby..." she replied. "I don't know."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:10 pm
"I don't think he'd just ignore us either. He'd probably yell at us or something if he didn't want to return yet."
Lilith sighed and considered what could have happened. There weren't many things that could have happened and they weren't looking too good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:25 pm
Adam quickly returned and landed.
"I can't see him from the air." he said with a frown that expressed his escalating concern. he promptly marched off in one direction into the forest, bringing the search up a notch, looking at the ground and the trees for any sign of entry or a struggle.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Aisling came to a clearing filled with wildflowers like those in Lilith's hair. Were they not occupied with Dougal, Aisling would have taken the time to admire the natural beauty.

She shooed a few flies that buzzed by. It was then she noticed something strange a short distance away. The flies increased as she approached and then she saw the bent and broken flowers covered in a red substance that had to be.....

"L-Lilith...." Aisling beckoned with a wave of her hand and pointed. "...A....Adam...."

----

Harley continued to reach for the tea and became increasingly annoyed. She continued with the whimpering begs. Come on..... she thought. I can't keep this up forever.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games