Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:41 pm
Drake shrugged.
"i don't know. It depends on the mother. I'd have a couple of boys i think. Maybe a girl." he smiled fondly, imagining it and linked his arm around her waist and pulling her a little closer.
"They'd have their mother's eyes." he observed "and the boys would be great hunters, maybe good at archery. My daughter would be good at poetry and of course be as pretty as her mother. And she would laugh a lot."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:44 pm
Judith caught the cold look out of the corner of her eye but ignored Ivy and gave her attention to the puppy instead who was dozing on and off.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:48 pm
Koko put her forehead to Drake's. Her eyes were closed but she was smiling as he painted a picture. "The boys would probably have their father's charm and clever tongue," she whispered as she opened her eyes as she kissed him.

((g2g))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:53 pm
Drake smiled and kissed her back.
"lucky boys." he joked. "and our daughter would have suitors lined up for miles fawning over her."
he said, not realising that 'our' had slipped out.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 am
Koko slowly woke up. The dreams of children faded into ghost like images. "Huh?" she yawned and stretched in her seat. "Time?....I don't know how many hours we're suppose to skip ahead...." She snuggled back up to Drake as the pilot came on announcing them to fasten their seat belts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:11 pm
Drake snuggled back to her, but tehnsed up as he put on hsi seatbelt.soemhow going down in the place was worse than going up.
don't crash don't crash don't crash..

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:27 pm
((Seriously.....Gaia needs to resolve this matter with the posting.....))

Koko nerves had lessen during the flight. The landing seemed like nothing now. She gave a quick wave to Judith and then turned back to Drake. "Relax," she whispered. "we're almost home free." She stroked his face and slowly made him face her. She held his gaze for a few moments before curiosity must of got to him and he looked out the window to watched as the ground seem to come up and greet them. She hugged his arm closet to him so that his hands were free to secure the pups.

"We survived," she replied as the plane came to a complete halt. She unfastened her seat belt and retrieve the luggage. She was glad that one had wheels one it and even Bly tried to help after taking a moment to mark his territory. Thankfully he was hidden in the back that Ivy couldn't see him. Koko decided to just keep her mouth shut.

As they got off Ivy whispered something to Judith at the door.....

Don't worry.....when I get back to the states I'll make sure his bed stays warm.....

Then she backed away with a smirk-her bodyguard must have been very familar with his bosses antics because he moved in between the two ladies.

Somehow they all managed to get off the plane with the luggage and dogs without any incident. They hurried away from the plane as Ivy seemed eager to leave. "So now we need a cab..." Koko commented looking to Drake as if saying that he was the one calling for it.

---

Back in the states....

Patrick lay awake in bed after Sam went nuts over him borrowing the car. It had been the only funny thing to happen since Judith left. He hoped Ivy hadn't caused to much trouble-especially for his little faye. Ivy was quite the.....manipulative creature as he eventually discovered. But he fell for her with her false acts of kindness and blinded by her looks. When he saw her true colors he stayed with her thinking maybe he would rub off on her. He even proposed thinking perhaps it would help. Worst idea ever. It was shortly after that he discovered she had been with several other men. That ended it. Sure she put on her fake tears....blamed him for the late nights at work. He almost fell for it too until the phone rang and one of her suiters wanted to confirm there dinner reservations.

That was about four years ago.....and was the moment he started rethinking his life and the thought of going home formed.

Meanwhile Fayt was up giving Gabriel a late night feeding. He sat at the kitchen table with the pup cradled to him while he looked over the 'to do' Koko left him.

Clearing out the frig.....unplugging the appliances......donating her stuff or whatever he wanted to do with it. Selling the shop....

Hmmm.....maybe Patrick would rather buy Koko's shop rather than have to move out all the burnt debris....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 pm
[I didn't notice the weird posting at first so I was really confused where my post went to. Dx Gaia's having issues]

Judith glared at Ivy and was about to say something but the bodyguard stepped between them. She knew getting past the bodyguard would be no problem but taking Ivy out would create one. As soon as they got into a town she was calling Patrick.
She stalked past Drake and Koko, obviously angry, and mumbling something about "Ivy's skanky a**".  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:47 am

Drake smiled in appreciation at koko trying to comfort him on the flight down. Once they got off the plane they headed into the airport, he was glad it was evening again - the flight had been long enough that they would be fine, he decided. Provided they got to their hotel.
As Judith marched past him grumbling he called after her:
"Hey, don't let her affect you - just think how beautiful you'll be when she's wrinkly and wearing a colostomy bag or something."
he smirked and briefly glanced down at the puppies, counting them. the airport was buzzing with people even at this hour, and the mix of countless electric signs displaying plane times and the announcements that went over one another were disorientating. he was just glad they didn't need to go through customs.
Once they got outside he looked around. The temperature had dropped significantly and it was raining. he tilted his head slightly having not exactly prepared for that. still, he took his first few breaths in the 'new' country and couldn't help but smile.
"hm Ok guys keep together." he said, walking out to the line of black cabs that occupied the front of the station.
"damn, Koko you've got the right currency..right?" he asked, trying to remember if that had been on her list of things to do. "ah well, whatever."
he opened the door to the back, letting the girls and the dogs climb in. While there was enough room for 4 or 5 people, it woudl be snug with the dogs, so he decided to ride up shotgun. he then passed Judith the box of puppies and made sure the bags were secure before closing the door and hopping in the front.

"Where'd you want t' go, mate?" The cabby asked.

"City centre. You know the Arrow Hotel?" Drake asked, remembering the name Koko had told him. Since they were already in manchester he assumed it wouldn't take long.

"Yeah I know it." The cabby pulled out and started driving, and Drake turned around in his seat to grin at the girls.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:58 am
"Do I have to remember everything?" Koko mumbled about the currency as they piled into the car. Bly say on her lap like a big baby while Yoki laid over their feet.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 am
[argh star trek rp doens't seem to be working. why's gaia being so retarded with guils currently?]

"you've got one of those cash-card things though, right? or a chequebook?" Drake asked.
the cabby glanced over at him and he smiled back 'sweetly'.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 am
"Fortunately," Koko replied with a small smile to Drake as she tried to wiggle her fingers into the back pocket to get her wallet. It was rather difficult and painful with Bly on her but she managed somehow. She let out a deep breath as she looked for her pre-paid cash card. "Here...." she replied handing it to Drake.  

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces