Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:13 pm
Ace was dragged into the slave market and thrown into a cage on the way to his cell the guards were saying stand back dangerous vampire coming through. before throwing him into a cage the guards punch him in the chest. Ace wakes up in a cage. He swings his arms at the guards through the cage bars,

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:06 pm
camilla entered once more
"b-back again m-lady?", one gaurd asked her timidly
''yes i am, i don't want my apprentice to be lonely"
she goes to the closes cage
"who might this lovely boy be?"  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:17 pm
the guards panic. "you dont want him hes killed 20 guards already he evil we think. "ace calms down and looks at the girl he already thinking who is she. and where am i"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 pm
"in case you haven't noticed idiot, im immortal, child my name is Camilla Vergo"  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm
the guards look at her."his name is Ace Saber. hes a vampire. he should be waking up from being shocked. hes not in his blood crazed state anymore."

Ace looks at her "they are right about my name. and the blood. if you think you can tame a wild vampire be my guest and buy me but i dont get along so well with guards,.."

(((must go for tonight)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 pm
"i don't beat my slaves, i think we'll get along just fine...stupid unlock the cage"
"yes ma'am'',the gaurd said
"Ace are you hungry?", she ask him nicely  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 am
aces eyes are red and he looks at her "yes i am " ace gets out and looks at her  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm
Name: Evelyn
In short: A straight shapeshifter that doesn't believe in anything other than obeying her master.
User Image

Evelyn was pushed roughly into her cage, she sighed and decided to not fight. What was the point? That'd only make them angrier and rougher; looking about the empty hall she layed down, and using her hands as a pillow, she promptly fell asleep.  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 am
Playing the obedient daughter
Brought you where the wolf bane blooms
Sacrificed in sacred slaughter
'Neath the pale light of the moon

User Image

♫Chandranath Mingan♫
Werewolf Master

Chan walked into the market. As he entered he could hear several voices already with his sensitive ears. The werewolf master sniffed the air a bit as he wondered what slave to pick. One very obedient one, a useful one or one that really needed his help. He then shrugged and walked further, his boots making soft sounds as he walked the big hallway passed the cages. He would just look around and see which sparked his fancy. He looked from cage to cage and then came to a cage with a sleeping girl. He looked at her for a while before he knelt in front of the cage. "Hey, what's your name and what's your art?" he asked her and waited for an answer hoping he didn't have to wake her roughly.

Your form lies wreathed in ruby red
(The crystal snow my wedding bed)
A scarlet halo round your head
(The scarlet halo of the dead)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm
Name: Yukii Yuaach
In-short: Finds pelasure in pleasing her master.

:: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20902971&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

Yukii was dragged into the market by her arms, and thrown into her cage. The guards tied her up to the back of her small cage. She looked around hopeless, waiting for her new master to come pick her. She began to hum a song quietly due to her boredom and lack of patience. She was scared, but hoping to get picked.  

x-TeaseMe

-I- Not Quite Average -I-

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 pm
User ImageThe doors clatter open as Zephyr stalks inside, his eyes rather vacant. He doesn't register the fact that he has entered the slave market until he is standing in the middle of it. Looking around, confused, he shrugs. He walks about, eying the slaves, enjoying the distraction that they brought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Animist J. Jewl

Animist was in her snake form coiled in the corner of her cage. Her eyes appeared to be open but they were actually closed. Many people don't know that when snakes close their eyes there's actually a clear film that goes over them so they still appear to be open to scare off any predators.  

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image Evelyn stirs in her sleep as the doors clatter open noisily, she cracks an eye open tiredly, most people would have probably jumped up cursing at whoever was making such noises at this time of day, but Eve was accustomed to her previous master crashing in at odd hours in the morning in drunken states. She shuddered at the memory and watched the man who walked in with a blank expression, a part of her curious as to why he would look so confused. As if he didn't mean to come in here to begin with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 pm
User ImageZephyr feels eyes on him and turns. His own alight on an oddly blue-haired girl that was staring directly at him. He shrugs and walks towards to her. His voice is level, with an edge that sounds like a man who is tired of the world. "May I help you?" He asks politely.  

-I- Not Quite Average -I-

Distinct Dabbler

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games