Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:25 pm
The Shiny Furret

User Image
Gryffindor ~ First Year ~ Muggleborn

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

User Image
Mood:
Companions:
Thoughts:

════════════════════════

Kim went over the ins and outs of quidditch, which greatly entertained Jillian. they stopped chatting long enough to listen to the headmaster got the first day announcements. Forbidden Forest? That interested Jillian until the mention that it was deadly. 'I like a thrill but death is highly overrated...' She thought. Once the Headmaster finished the food appeared right on queue. She lit up at the sight of so much food. Kim also warned here there was dessert coming too. She made sure to leave room but chowed down. She was small but she sure could eat

════════════════════════

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

OoC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝒆𝒇𝒆𝓬𝓽
𝓴𝒆𝒆𝓹𝒆𝓻 𝓿𝓲𝓬𝒆 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷

Kim started off with the basics of Quidditch, explaining how the game worked in general, then moving on to the different positions. She took a special pride in explaining her own position, the Keeper. Sure, Keepers weren't the swiftest or the strongest, but they did a darn good job of making sure the other team didn't gain any points. She was proud of her position on the team. Soon, the Headmaster made his speech and the feast appeared. Kim glanced at Jilly, who seemed more than happy for dinnertime. They filled their plates and dug in, filling up their stomachs and then some.

When most everyone was done eating, Kimberly wiped off her face with a napkin and stood up, clearing her throat. "Attention all you new Gryffindors! My name is Kimberly Umber, Kim for short, and I'm your Fifth Year Prefect. Well, one of them. Brandon is around here somewhere. If you ever have any questions about classes, need directions around the castle, or just want someone to eat lunch with, you can always come talk to one of us, or your other Gryffindor Prefects. They are Gideon Reid, Jazzy Pierce, Levi Gamble and Aster Frey. You'll probably see them around. Anyways, I hope everyone is full of delicious grub and getting sleepy, because it's time to take you all to your Common Room and get you kiddos to bed. So I'd like you all to follow me, and we'll get started," she said proudly, waiting for the First Years to line up. She even looked over to the Ravneclaw table where a girl with pink hair sat, signalling for her to follow them as well. When they all were in line, Kim lead them out into the Antechamber towards the staircase.

Is your lover playing on your side? Said he loves you, but he ain't got time.
                                                    Here's the answer. Come and get it at a knocked down price.
                                                    Full of honey, just to make him sweet. Crystal balling, just to help him see
                                                    What he's been missing. So come and get it, while you've still got time.
                                                    Take a sip of my secret potion, I'll make you fall in love.
                                                    For a spell that can't be broken, one drop should be enough.
                                                    Boy, you belong to me, I got the recipe and it's called black magic.

x x x x

OOC: The next post is at the Grand Staircase. Wait for me to post Kimberly there before you post there yourselves. You may post leaving the table in this thread though. ouo

Kungfudemoness
Jillian Faulkner

Cara MiaKitty
Chrysanthemum Meadows

Diamond Wales
Darrel Cheri

kiska166
Brianna Overton

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Chipper
Companions: THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!
Thoughts:
wow it end of the school year! yay summer!
═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

What a year! Just think at the end of school she had been at a Muggle school knowing nothing of magic but now here she was soon to be a second-year student at a school of magic! She skipped happily to the first year section of the table. she had grown a little only now looking like a fresh first year. she had met lots of people but next year she would make them friends! Next year she would watch new first years get sorted. Next year would be full of more firsts for her!

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:44 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with no points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 220 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place tied together with a total of 240 points goes to Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:11 pm
He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land...
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Doesn't have a point of view-
Knows not where he's going to-
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ first year │ gryffindor

Myron, true to his word, was not really moved either way by his sorting into Gryffindor. Mam would probably secretly be pleased, because now they had something definitely in common aside from a love of the outdoors and sports, and while the only other person he knew in the house was that boy from the lake, Roman... he'd survive. Still, the 'not enough drive' comment stung a bit. Well, a lot. He wasn't lazy. Excuse him for not being a fanatic about something that didn't even matter. Never-mind that he was probably the first Gryffindor Hargrave in generations. It wasn't like there was anyone still alive to complain about it, minus his ghost great-uncles and Callie. He slunk into a seat at the table, mostly concerned with when this thing would be finished so he could eat.

OOC:

Nowhere Man, please listen;
You don't know what you're missing!
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command...
He's as blind as he can be-
Just sees what he wants to see-
Nowhere Man, can you see me at all?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image

Mood: happy
Companions: the school!
Thoughts: yay more lions rawr!

════════════════════════

Jillian had enjoyed the carriage ride up. She was sitting on the seat and was swing her legs but being careful not to kick the person in front of her. she watched the sorting and got excited whenever they got a new housemate. each one meant the chance at a new friend! She was reminiscing on her own sorting. She did notice one odd looking short student look really grumpy. Did he not want to be here? He was put in Slytherin rather quickly and her mind was to the next student. the sorting was just as exciting watching it as it was being in it. Though she really was wanting some food.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image __________

User Image

Aria hummed the lyrics of a song, clacking her nails to the beat against the Gryffindor table. Basically, her entire evening could be summed in one magical word: super, super, boring. (Okay so that's three, but the emphasis was necessary, Aria was sure of that much at least.) What she wasn't sure about, however, was where the bloody hell were all of her friends? There was no way she had missed them all during the entire journey. Merlin, did they all drop out? No wait. That's stupid. No one's taken their OWL's yet. So... It begs the question. Where in Hogwarts Castle were they? Her stomach flipped when she thought, 'What if they're off having some grand adventure and everyone forgot about me?' It was ridiculous yes (and she knew that too) but it didn't stop the ”Humph.” when she decided that, let's be honest here, they were probably at the other end of the table and she just hadn't seen them yet. And while that was a problem too late to tackle, she could still shove a pitchfork in boredom's face (or a fork anyway.)

”It's mad how long they make us wait to eat, innit? I'm Aria, by the way... I think I saw you at one of Gryffindor's practices? My friend, Fianna, is the seeker, sometimes I like to watch during the tryouts to cheer her on. Will you be trying out again this year too?” She said, leaning over to the girl nearby with bright blue eyes and short dark hair. She seemed like a sweet girl, but it was hard to judge a book by its cover, y'know? Even if it does have a pretty one.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: 2036-2037 】 【WHERE:: Gryffindor Table
WHAT:: Fifth Year Gryffindor 】 【WITH WHO:: Jillian

[quote="Kungfudemoness]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image

════════════════════════

"Oh, I know! I even skipped lunch so I could enjoy more of the feast than I could last year. Oh my name is Jillian but I like to go by Jilly it's much more fitting for me!" Jilly replied to the older student that had struck up a conversation. "I do! I hope to be one of the starting beaters this year! I even convinced my Dad to buy me a broom, though he said if I make the full team I can gt my own gear!" Sure she was a bit hyper at the moment but her hunger was subduing it for the most part.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image __________

User Image

Aria laughed, it was hard not too. The bubbly personality was a breath of fresh air. So much better than her wild brothers and their roughhousing. If only she could do magic outside of school, then she'd teach them all a few manners. Mum would probably get a kick of it too. ”Mmm, and the desserts really are the best. Oh wow, I can feel goosebumps just from thinking about it.” Aria pulled back a sleeve of her dark freckled skin and tried to chase away the chills. But it only made her feel colder. ”Jilly, huh? That's cute! Has anyone ever called you Jellybean? Cos that's what I was thinking when you first said Jillian... Oh yeah? Wicked. Gryffindor always has a ton of people trying out. But! One of our beaters did graduate last year so there is an opening. I'm sure you'll do great.” She said, grinning all the while. ”So what year are you in, anyway? Third? Second?” She judged with an appraising eye. ”I'm a fifth year. So I've got “OWL's” to prepare for.” She said, using finger air quotations and everything. ”It's bleeeech.” Aria stuck her tongue out and made a face. She wasn't at all looking forward to these exams. They sounded hard, and the worst part was, she had no idea what she wanted to do in life. What if the class she fails is the class she needs? Ugh. It was more stressful than she cared to admit and bloody hell, what does a girl have to do around here to get some food?

WHEN:: 2036-2037 】 【WHERE:: Gryffindor Table
WHAT:: Fifth Year Gryffindor 】 【WITH WHO:: Jillian

Kungfudemoness

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:44 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year Fifteen Years OldSingle

As much as she would rather have hung out at the Hufflepuff Table with her sister and Emma, Fianna figured it was a good idea to put in an appearance with her own House, even if she wasn't a Prefect. Her eyes lit up when she spotted Aria, sitting next to their Reserve Beater from last term, Jilly. She scurried over, and greeted them both. "Hi, Aria, Jilly. Okay if I join you two?" she added hopefully, glad to finally see friends of her own.

Essy ze Ninja

Kungfudemoness

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image_________________

User Image

'Well now, you're a difficult one,
But, I think I know what we'll do
For you, it'll be,

”Gryffindor!” And the Great Hall, or at least a quarter of it, all burst in roaring cheer. He stood, somewhat stunned by the applause, and made his way around the table of red and gold. But he couldn't shake away the words of the Sorting Hat. What does difficult even mean, anyway? He's not difficult. He's... Well he's not even sure what he is. But apparently, brave and daring were some of them. Funny, he didn't feel very brave. Or daring, whatever that means. He'll have to write Aunt Lana before mum, she'll probably know.

Roman didn't realize he was still circling around the table trying to find a seat when Myron's name was soon called and sorted. That was about the only familiar name he knew, considering he never caught Charlie's name until after the Deputy Headmistress had called it out. Roman made a quick beeline to wherever the fellow first year was and sat opposite the taller boy with shaggy hair. ”Looks like we're housemates,” he said, only now realizing how stupid it was to be stating something so obvious. ”Hey uhh.... Did that hat say anything to you?” Roman, displeased as he was, couldn't not scrunch up his face like he just smelled sewage. Deciding that, since he asked first, he may as well share his story too. ”It said I'm difficult. Whatever the bloody hell that means. I mean, does it criticize everyone?” What right does that lousy, moth ball collecting hat have anyway? And just whose thoughts were those? It has to be modeled after someone? Unless it was someone. Woah.

Then again... Maybe he's just thinking too hard. Nothing good ever comes from that.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2036
WHERE:: Great Hall
WITH WHO:: Myron

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:59 pm
User Image

════════════════════════

"My dad sometimes call me that. My grandma started it though." She said. "I'm in second-year! I finally got used to all the magic stuff. last year was a doozy!" they were joined by one of Jillian's teammate from last year. "Fianna! yea Join us!" Jillian said scooting over a bit to make room for her. she was happy she was finding people she knew. "Hey Fianna, I going to see if I can get that open spot on the team for Beater. I'm better this year I'm sure of it!" surely she could get it if she worked hard enough!

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

Essy ze Ninja

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image __________

User Image

Her nose wrinkled when she smiled and said, ”Really? Awww, cute.” Her own da' called her 'Ree-Ree', but that wasn't nearly as cute as 'Jellybean', Aria thought. ”Second year, huh? Well if you're gonna do quidditch I hope you're taking the Advanced Flying class, that'll definitely help you with the game.” Or so she heard. She had never actually played quidditch aside from flying class. While it was fun to watch, she didn't think it was much her thing. She preferred rugby, or really, anything that was firmly on the ground and not racing at high speeds a hundred meters off the ground. Yeah, no. She'll pass on that, thanks. ”Oh mate, I know exactly how you felt. I'm muggleborn too. Merlin, I about had a heart attack when I brought my iPod to Hogwarts in fist year and realized it wouldn't work at all. Ugh, I was so music deprived. That's why I joined the Music Club.” Not long after, a very familiar redhead soon joined them.

”Fi! I was wondering when I would find you.” She grinned as she waved her friend in to join them. Chuckling at Jilly's enthusiasm to make the team, Aria nodded along and said, ”And I'll be there to cheer you mates on.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2036
WHERE:: Gryffindor Table
WITH WHO:: Jillian and Fianna

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah hobbled off towards the table, cane in hand and dog trotting along at her side, carrying her bag in his mouth for the time being. She flopped into a seat next to Bas and Kronos dropped her bag in her lap before squirreling his mass under the table and curling up for a nap. She grinned at her best friend and nudged him. He was still a little moody, had been the entire day because Balder was moody and Bas couldn't be in a good mood if Balder was in a bad mood. But she didn't really care right now because she knew bad things had happened over summer and people had died and you were allowed to be in a bad mood when people died. She could remember her best friend from her group dying when she was younger and she wasn't in a good mood for months after that and Balder's dad had died and that was scary and sad and she wouldn't know what to do if her dad died.

So she was okay with her best friend being a little moody... but she was also determined to make him feel better. She had spent a night over summer sneaking out to his house... well sneaking out of her house, catching the knight bus to his and throwing rocks at his window until he finally came outside to talk to her. She had planned on snogging him but his parents had caught them before she could and brought her home to hysterical parents who had called the cops thinking she'd been kidnapped or was lying somewhere dying from an allergic reaction or something. And so she'd spent a good 2 weeks grounded and her parents had barely let her go to Diagon to get her supplies... especially after they heard why she'd run off in the middle of night. Apparently murderous rampaging wizards killing your friends and hurting them was far too much for them to handle. She on the other hand was a little angry she had not been thought of when they went off to save Glynn. She wasn't fragile! But everyone seemed to thinks he was made of glass.

Aleah let her thoughts wander away and cheered as a girl was sorted into their house. "So.... Bas.... How are you?"
                                                                    She of course wanted to spout out all her ridiculous notions of how she loved him and thought he was her soul mate and wanted to marry him and spend the rest of her life with him and have cute little Basleah children with him, but she was pretty sure that would sound insane. So instead she asked the basic how are you. Because that wasn't insane and she didn't know how to talk him without spouting crazy loving nonsense or telling him she wanted to snog him.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games