Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:39 am
User Image

________________________

Felix was watching the sorting when a fellow new Hufflepuff mention that his brother was also called Felix. He was a bit suprised to be randomly talked to. Feeling a bit uncomfortable he was initially unsure what to say. "Really? It not a common name so I'm suprised." He said in an attmpt to be friendly. He was but in the friendly house. He better get use to people talking to him. He was still a bit leary of all this niceness. He wanted to be ready incase he did run into a bully. He didn't want to drop his guard just yet

________________________

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEARxxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxRESERVExSEEKER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy spent the train and carriage ride to Hogwarts with chatting with Gi and Gabby, so it was with reluctance that she left the two of them to go sit at the Hufflepuff table, watching the sorting alone. Most of her friends were in other houses and while that didn't usually bother her, Lizzy would've liked to have someone to talk with tonight. She heard that some students sat at different tables than their own, but Lizzy couldn't bring herself to do that. Maybe she could just talk to someone here? She had only one friend in her house, but what if they thought she was really strange and move away? She bit her lip as she debated the pros and cons of approaching someone before deciding that it was worth a try. If that didn't work then well, she'll know for sure, and wasn't that better?

Looking around, she spotted Su-Jin sitting on his own. He was Gi's brother and she knew him from Art Club, so maybe he wouldn't mind talking to her? She moved to take a seat next to him and waved shyly. "So um, hi Su-Jin," she began awkwardly. "I uh, I hope you don't mind me joining you. How was your summer?" That was a nice, safe question. Lizzy applauded herself for not messing it up. She was better at talking to her friends, but other people were another issue.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxHufflepuff tablexxxxxw i t hxxSu-Jin
                                                            f e e l i n gxxawkwardxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Julian Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:14 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSecond Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

Ƈιту'ѕ вяєαкιηg ɗσωη ση α cαмєƖ'ѕ вαcк,
                                                        тнєу נυѕт нανє тσ gσ 'cαυѕє тнєу ɗση'т кησω ωαcк
                                                        Sσ αƖƖ уσυ fιƖƖ тнє ѕтяєєтѕ ιт'ѕ αρρєαƖιηg тσ ѕєє;
                                                        Ƴσυ ωση'т gєт συт тнє cσυηту 'cαυѕє уσυ'яє вαɗ αηɗ fяєє
                                                        Ƴσυ'νє gσт α ηєω нσяιzση, ιт'ѕ єρнємєяαƖ ѕтуƖє
                                                        A мєƖαηcнσƖу тσωη ωнєяє ωє ηєνєя ѕмιƖє.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin looked up to see one of his housemates deciding to greet him. He and Liz knew each other, but not in the same level of how he was friends with Rebecca. Nevertheless, Sujin liked Liz, albeit he was a bit worried for her given how he witnessed her being harassed by Peter Whyte. Her brother made him both cringe and irritated at the same time, for good reason. "Hi Liz, feel free to join me," Sujin gave her a small genuine smile. He did however try not to frown when Liz asked him about his summer, and this was one of the times that he didn't want to say the real answer. "It's..." He spoke quietly and awkwardly, "It's uneventful, nothing much happened aside from staying at home. How about you?" He honestly much wanted to hear her summer more, convinced that hers was much better in comparison.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aηɗ αƖƖ I ωαηηα нєαя ιѕ тнє мєѕѕαgє вєєρ-
                                                        Mу ɗяєαмѕ, тнєу gσттα кιѕѕ мє 'cαυѕє I ɗση'т gєт ѕƖєєρ, ησ...
                                                        ƜιηɗмιƖƖ, ωιηɗмιƖƖ fσя тнє Ɩαηɗ, тυяη fσяєνєя нαηɗ ιη нαηɗ
                                                        Ƭαкє ιт αƖƖ ιη ση уσυя ѕтяιɗє- Iт ιѕ ѕιηкιηg, fαƖƖιηg ɗσωη
                                                        Lσνє fσяєνєя, Ɩσνє ιѕ fяєє! Lєт'ѕ тυяη fσяєνєя, уσυ αηɗ мє
                                                        ƜιηɗмιƖƖ, ωιηɗмιƖƖ fσя тнє Ɩαηɗ- Iѕ єνєяувσɗу ιη?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

Su-Jin didn't seem like he was disturbed by her presence, that was a good sign. It wasn't that he was a bad person, not at all, just blunt like his sister, but she couldn't be sure how people might react to her approach. She relaxed at his genuine smile and made herself more comfortable. However, it soon became apparent that her 'safe' question wasn't really safe and she immediately felt chagrined. She should've known that it wasn't a good question, her own summer wasn't something she'd like to talk about either. Of course, almost as if in retribution, he turned the question on her. She barely held in her sigh, giving him a rather strained smile. "Um, my summer was okay. Maybe a little cramped," she elaborated, giving a weak shrug as if to say 'what can you do'. "A-Are you looking forward to Art Club meetings?" she quickly changed the subject to something that was definitely safer than summer. "I got some new watercolours that I want to try out." As a belated congratulatory gift from her parents for going to Hogwarts, but as resentful she might be about their reasoning for it, Lizzy couldn't refuse.

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:53 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSecond Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

Ƈιту'ѕ вяєαкιηg ɗσωη ση α cαмєƖ'ѕ вαcк,
                                                        тнєу נυѕт нανє тσ gσ 'cαυѕє тнєу ɗση'т кησω ωαcк
                                                        Sσ αƖƖ уσυ fιƖƖ тнє ѕтяєєтѕ ιт'ѕ αρρєαƖιηg тσ ѕєє;
                                                        Ƴσυ ωση'т gєт συт тнє cσυηту 'cαυѕє уσυ'яє вαɗ αηɗ fяєє
                                                        Ƴσυ'νє gσт α ηєω нσяιzση, ιт'ѕ єρнємєяαƖ ѕтуƖє
                                                        A мєƖαηcнσƖу тσωη ωнєяє ωє ηєνєя ѕмιƖє.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin wince a little when Liz confessed that her summer was cramped, if the word was the way he interpret it. All he could say was an "Oh" and decided to change the topic, in which Liz fortunately proposed. His frown faded at the topic of the Art Club when being asked about going to the Art Club. "I sure am going," he gladly answered, "I just tried to learn origami from the internet- I mean, muggle sources." Sujin didn't have an adequate amount of art supplies aside from his sketchpad and pencil, granted he never wanted to ask what he wanted from his dad and Ginnie. He still kept his colored pencils though, which was from his mother last year in Hogwarts holidays. Have you done watercolour before? Because I haven't, but I kind of want to try it someday. I was kind of too used to colored pencils." And yes, he was actually being serious about it. And also trying to be encouraging to Liz, which was something he was familiar with of course. Granted, he did pick some new tricks from his elder siblings, after all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aηɗ αƖƖ I ωαηηα нєαя ιѕ тнє мєѕѕαgє вєєρ-
                                                        Mу ɗяєαмѕ, тнєу gσттα кιѕѕ мє 'cαυѕє I ɗση'т gєт ѕƖєєρ, ησ...
                                                        ƜιηɗмιƖƖ, ωιηɗмιƖƖ fσя тнє Ɩαηɗ, тυяη fσяєνєя нαηɗ ιη нαηɗ
                                                        Ƭαкє ιт αƖƖ ιη ση уσυя ѕтяιɗє- Iт ιѕ ѕιηкιηg, fαƖƖιηg ɗσωη
                                                        Lσνє fσяєνєя, Ɩσνє ιѕ fяєє! Lєт'ѕ тυяη fσяєνєя, уσυ αηɗ мє
                                                        ƜιηɗмιƖƖ, ωιηɗмιƖƖ fσя тнє Ɩαηɗ- Iѕ єνєяувσɗу ιη?

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx↝ ฬђєгє ค๓ เ? Hufflepuff Table
xxx↝ ฬђ๏'ร ฬเtђ ๓є? Hufflepuffs, Salad
xxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ɠ๏เภɠ ๏ภ? Dinner!
xxxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ๏ภ ๓ץ ๓เภ๔? This looks so yummy!

Nani had been very happily watching sorting, clapping gleefully for all the kids sorted. It had been just last year that she'd been sorted, after all! Shortly after the ceremony ended, Headmaster Steele stood for his little speech, then food filled all of the tables. While she turned up her nose at everything not vegan, the girl managed to make herself a rather fancy salad. It looked yummy, anyway. She even treated herself to some croutons, which she liked for their crunch. She looked around the table, debating on moving beside her friends, but deciding that all the salad greens were right in front of her... so maybe she'd stay a few minutes more.

I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:12 pm
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect │ chaser

Liddie reluctantly stood up when she realized it was time to lead the first years to the common room. Ordinarily she might have been a bit over-eager about the whole thing, but now she had to force herself to plaster on a smile, which probably looked a bit strained, and raise her voice. "First years! Follow me, please! I'm Lydia Spencer and I'm one of your prefects, and I'll be taking you to the common room and the dorms." When they had gathered in something like a line, she led the crowd of young students away from the table and out of the Great Hall.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNani
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωαт¢нιиg ρєσρℓє ѕ¢υяяу ву яυѕнιиg тσ αи∂ fяσxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נσн тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ѕυ¢н α ¢яαzу ρℓα¢є ιт'ѕ αℓℓ αвσυт тнє gσ gσ gσxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσмєтιмєѕ ℓιfє ¢αи тαѕтє ѕσ ѕωєєт ωнєи уσυ ѕℓσω ιт ∂σωиxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ ѕтαят тσ ѕєє тнє ωσяℓ∂ α ℓιттℓє ∂ιffєяєитℓу ωнєи уσυ тυяи ιт υρѕι∂є ∂σωиxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDesi had promised her parents, in return for getting to stay home for the day instead of riding the train, that she would 'try harder' to socialize with her non-brother friends. She thought she'd done just fine the year before, thanks very much, but they were still pushing. She'd attempted to sit with her brother for the feast, and was mentally preparing herself to remind her mother that Kory and DJ weren't her brother and therefore technically counted, but the look in Ada's eye from the table told her that wouldn't fly. She sighed in agitation, and then made her way to the Hufflepuff table, plopping down rather unceremoniously next to Nani. Wrinkling her nose, she rolled her eyes slightly at her roommates salad, but chose not to comment on it. Nani could be a vegetarian if she wanted, but if she kept trying to tell Desi, a literal bloodsucker, to refrain from eating meat, she'd probably lose her mind. She made her own plate, wondering if she should've tried sitting with someone else. But, she'd spotted Nani first, and didn't care to expend that much effort at the moment.

spaceShe took a bite of a roll, and chewed thoughtfully, looking around the room with disinterest. She wasn't very good at talking to people without Zach around. Not even a girl she'd spent several months living with, apparently. Their conversations generally devolved into bickering, but at least it was reasonably friendly bickering. Or, Desi thought it was. It was hard to tell if Nani actually liked her, or was just... being Nani. Either way, at least she wouldn't end up with another Sujin situation, ugh. Swallowing, she huffed faintly, then asked,
                                                          "So, uh. How was your holiday?" Lame question. But, maybe the other girl's summer break had been exceptionally exciting, and she'd have some grand tale to tell. The most interesting thing about Desi's had been just before they'd come to school, truth be told. Apparently one of Zach's housemates was yet another one of Uncle Dev's b*****d children, shock of all shocks. She had to wonder how many more there'd be. Her family was already rather large, she was going to start forgetting names here soon.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι ∂σи'т ¢αяє, ι'м нαℓfωαу тнєяє, αи∂ ι'м נυѕт ѕσαкιиg υρ тнє мαgι¢ ιи тнє αιя
                                                          xxxxxxι тєℓℓ уσυ ωнαт, ωнαт ι нανє fσυи∂ - тнαт ι'м иσ fσσℓ, ι'м נυѕт υρѕι∂є ∂σωи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαιи'т gσт иσ ¢αяєѕ, ι αιи'т gσт иσ яυℓєѕ - ι тнιик ι ℓιкє ℓινιиg υρѕι∂є ∂σωи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx¢'мσи αи∂ тяу α ℓιттℓє тσρѕу-тυяνу вα¢к-тσ-fяσит тнє яιgнт ωαу яσυи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx↝ ฬђєгє ค๓ เ? Hufflepuff Table
xxx↝ ฬђ๏'ร ฬเtђ ๓є? Desi
xxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ɠ๏เภɠ ๏ภ? Dinner!
xxxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ๏ภ ๓ץ ๓เภ๔? This looks so yummy!

Nani munched on her salad happily, thinking the only thing missing was a good friend to talk to. At that moment, Desi plopped down beside her, and Nani looked shocked. Was she psychic now? With Desi there, Nani slowed her eating, half waiting for the other girl to critique her choice of dinner. Their differing eating habits seemed to be a major sore spot in their relationship, one of the things that routinely brought their conversations to near fights. Luckily, her mum had been full of sage wisdom, telling Nani to allow the other her food, as it was only natural. It still would gross her out, but the brunette decided she just wouldn't talk about food around the half-vampire.

Green eyes sparkled as Nani watched the other girl eat a roll, so she took a bite of salad, the duo eating quietly. Desi seemed to be deep in thought, and the other girl didn't want to break her thoughts. After a moment, she spoke, though a simple question. "My holiday was lovely, though there was lots of work. We built a greenhouse in our backyard, since some of our plants didn't fare the winter well. It's really cool though, since it has solar panels at top to power the heat and water systems inside. How 'bout yours? Do anything exciting?" She grinned at the other girl, hoping that maybe this conversation wouldn't fade to bickering. It would be a first, anyway.

I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image

Lizzy nodded to show that she understood what he meant by the internet, her smile more genuine now that they were past uncomfortable subjects. "That's great, origami's really pretty! What all can you do? I mean, I could never do it without instructions," she caught herself self-consciously, not wanting to be considered obnoxious. She didn't know much about origami anyway, not beyond the basics at least, and she preferred to sketch and paint anyway. She brightened almost immediately once Su-Jin asked her about watercolours. "Yeah, I love using watercolours, I just don't use them as much as I like. I'm used to just using pens and colour pencils too, they're really convenient," she shrugged awkwardly. "So I can't wait to use them in the club. You should try them, I'm sure you'll like them." She nodded decisively, before realising that it wasn't necessarily true. "At least, I think you might, I-I guess it depends..." she trailed off, reddening slightly and fidgeting with her napkin.

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:42 pm

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one in particular
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Blues
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why's she not with me?!

Elijah was more than happy to have been sorted. His parents had briefed them on all the houses, of course, and he figured they'd fit right in with the Badgers. He strutted right over to the table and sat, taking care to save a seat for his sister. They'd always been told they were inseparable, so why start now? The hat would surely see they needed to go together and put her in the same house! He watched with glee as the hat was placed upon Macie's head... the his smile promptly fell. She was... a Ravenclaw? He tried to wrap his head around just why she'd been placed there. They were practically the same person! What stupid hat would put her in Ravenclaw instead of with him?! The boy nervously bit his lip, hand twitching as he accidentally swiped a spoon and set it in his lap. He couldn't go seven years without Macie! Of course, he knew he'd see her all the time, but it still wasn't right!

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
          I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:52 pm
                                          ╔══════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Adopted
                                          ╚══════════════════════╝

Quinn was put in Ravenclaw while Iso was placed in Hufflepuff. Although Philip couldn’t be in the same house as both of them (unfortunately), his chance of being in a house with either one of them doubled. Phil blinked when the hat spoke as it sat on top of his head. It said he was antisocial, which for its information, he wasn’t. He had a handful of friends and that was all he needed. It didn’t mean he never talked to anyone else – although usually, he made the other person do most of the talking. Philip’s annoyance nearly made him miss the hat announcing him as a Hufflepuff, which meant he’d be with Iso. The first year hopped down and headed towards the table that was cheering for him. Philip figured Hufflepuff wouldn’t be so bad. He’s got a friend, and this was his annoying talkative step sister’s house when she attended Hogwarts. The brunet tried to spot Iso at the table and virtually ignored everyone else – most of them were older and intimidated him anyway. Once he had done so, he slid into an empty seat next to his friend and smiled at her.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Hufflepuffs
Mood
Calm but slightly anxious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Seok-Jin listened quietly to the bustle around him, clapping when children were sorted and giving small hesitant smiles to his new housemates. It was a lot less nerve wracking this year since he wasn't having to deal with the sorting. Hopefully this year he would feel more comfortable in classes as well.

He fiddled with the hem of the sleeves of his robes and kept to himself as usual. He had yet to see Whitney, his only friend at the moment and he would be lying if he said that it didn't make him anxious.

username goes here

Fuzzymelonlord

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:42 pm
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: All American Girl in a Hogwarts World
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary blinked a few times at the hat's words initially thinking she might want to cry for what she felt was failing her father's legacy by being sorted into Hufflepuff. However, the Hat did give her assurances. The Hat stated that her father would be proud regardless and she needed to forge her own path. Maybe the Hat was right. Besides, the Hat sorted her father and it probably knew him when he was older and a professor at Hogwarts, right? If the Hat said he was proud of her regardless than he should be. It was a magical Hat why would it be wrong?

She took a deep breath, put on a smile after thinking over her new place and looked back before she joined the table of Bumblebee colors to see her brother's sorting. Soon enough the Hat sorted her brother to Ravenclaw. It was not a shock to Mary that they were separated like it might have been for some twins (and there were a lot of kids sharing the same last names and likely twins it looked like. One pair had to be twins because they looked identical). Mary knew her and her brother were very different people. She hoped Quinn was happy in Ravenclaw and vowed to catch up with her brother at breakfast the next morning.

Looking back to her new family, she spotted a boy who had been sorted before her with some French sounding last name that started with a B. She was sure there were at least two that had been sorted with that last name so she wondered if Elijah was a twin or they were cousins. Maybe it was a more common name than she thought. Smiling, Mary said before sitting down across from Elijah, "Hi, I'm Mary. Do you mind if I take a seat? The other girl with your last name, is she your sister or a relative of some sort? Cousin? My brother got sorted in a different house too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                          My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                          You need to forge your own path
                                                          And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC: }
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games