Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Elizabeth Kaye Spektor + JONAH CASTOR LANE

Pureblood | Gryffindor | First Year | Eleven Years Old
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Winter 2043 » The Lake » With: Everyone
» Lizzie's Status:
Indifferent to be here » Jonah's Status: ADVENTURE!!!

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Liz had absolutely no intention of attending this so-called ‘Exploration Party’ August had mentioned up until she was caught by one Jonah Lane. The poor girl had been on her way to the art room, eager to make some progress on her latest piece over the weekend when she’d stumbled into Jonah on the stairs, only to be dragged back down and out the door. She sighed; she had just been outside, so at the very least she was adequately prepared. She was currently bundled in a camo field jacket, a white top with a tea bag labeled “Tea Shirt”, warm jeggings, and fur-trimmed, calf-length brown boots that gave her a solid inch over her second year companion, who seemed like he couldn’t be bothered to wear a coat. Instead the boy opted for layers, a simple pair of jeans and tennis shoes with a blue button up beneath a darker blue sweater, white snowflakes patterned across the chest and his Ravenclaw scarf tossed on casually over his shoulders.

She crossed her arms in a huff. “Why on Earth would Sonora think to have a picnic in Winter, anyway? I mean, who does that? Couldn’t she have just set up some sort of, I don’t know—“ she made a motion with her hand—"Meet an’ greet in the Great Hall or something?”

“Play nice,” Jonah scolded, “Sona’s been working really hard on getting this set up since last year. It’s not her fault it ended up being later than we expected. Besides,” He shrugged, “Little snow never hurt anyone. Maybe the lake’s frozen over enough to skate on?”

Lizzie rolled her eyes. “This soon? Doubt it.”

The pair made it over to the group, and the first thing Jonah noticed was Iggy’s sneak attack on August. Although he couldn’t help but snicker, he decided to avenge the younger Li. His dorm mate was due a spook, anyway! He brought a finger to his lips with a grin as his eyes met with Sonora’s, losing track of Iggy for just a second as he did, signaling her to keep quiet before he went in for the swift-kill. “IGGS!” He yelled as he tackle-hugged who he thought was Iggy from the side, knocking the two of them into soft snow with a laugh, completely oblivious that he just managed to mix the twins up given the close proximity and tackled Kam instead. “Help me find a hippogriff today!” He was sure the odds of any of them spotting a hippogriff today were roughly 99 to 1, but really, any kind of creature would do. Even a stray cat would be fine, but Jonah was feeling particularly energetic today and wanted to start the adventure with high hopes.

Just as quickly as Jonah sat up, a snowball collided with the side of his head, knocking him off Iggy and into the snow with an “Oof!” . Lizzie smirked, clapping the snow off her hands. ‘That’s fer draggin’ me here in the first place.’

“Mornin’, folks,” She greeted innocently as she joined the rest of the group, as if she did not just head-shot a poor sap. Most of the faces were unfamiliar, the only students she’d recognized being those who she had ridden on the train with and Lee, a quiet boy from her class that frankly looked like he could use a hug most days of the week. Plucking a cookie from the picnic basket, she stepped over to August and slung an arm over his shoulder. “How’s it goin’, Auggie? Looks like I’ll be taggin’ along after all!” She took a bite of her gingersnap. “Is it just us and Lee for first years…? You think anyone else is gonna show?” She honestly had no idea how many students were invited to this event, but she did at least hope to see one of the other kids from their class. Maybe Roderick, or Xavier, or Cai… Even Aldrick would be fine, but she doubted he’d show. Social events like this didn’t exactly match his anti-social, better-than-the-average-bloke-anyway vibe.

OOC:
//edited to tackle Kam instead >3>

also anyone feel free to drag my children about

Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Black Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Sona... others
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Icy picnic
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so cold out here!

Kam looked over when a familiar voice spoke up. It was Vespara, someone with whom he hadn't spoken to in a while. He snorted when she called him out for not being thrilled about being out in the cold. "Yea, it's frigid out here. Why couldn't we have scheduled this inside somewhere? There's a ton of empty classrooms in there. But, whatever, we're here now." He shrugged, adjusting his scarf. He was about to mention one he'd been using to study in for a few weeks when someone shouted. Just as he began to turn around, he was tackled to the ground with a yelp.

Whomever it was had called for Iggy, which made Kam's eye twitch. Could no one tell them apart?! He was even wearing his Hufflepuff scarf! "Get. Off. ME!" He practically growled up at whomever it was. After a second, he felt the weight lift off him, and the older twin pushed himself to a stand. Now he was covered in snow! He grumbled as he brushed snow off his coat and legs, then turned to see Jonah. "In the future, if you want to do that, at least pick the right one!" He straightened up, fixing his hair and his scarf with a heavy eye roll.

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was glad Kam came out to picnic. It was rough being apart again. He studied alot lately. "If your cold you can use my scarf!" Iggy said. Iggy only had a hoodie and scarf. He was always warm but Kam was the one that bundled up. Before Iggy could donate clothes he heard Jonah call out but turned in time to see Kam get tackled. Kam was too thrilled. Must be the cold. Iggy went and hugged Kam from the side. "Aww don't fret he probably thought we switched scarves" Iggy said hoping to cheer his brother up.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

addaellis

null

null

Miss GryffindorK

null

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond Year BeaterTwelve Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Status: 'I can't believe I did that!'

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The second Jonah heard Kam’s angry growl he’d realized he’d made a terrible mistake. As soon as he’d recovered from the snowball he’d scrambled back to his feet, dusting himself off, face flushed red in sheer embarrassment.

“I-I’m sorry Kam, I just—from the back—I thought—…” He sighed. “I’m really sorry. I’m just gonna… Go over here now.” He crossed his arms as he dragged himself over to Sonora and rested his forehead against her shoulder. “I’m sorry... What a way to start your picnic.” He felt positively horrible; he barely knew Kam, and that was certainly no way to make a good impression. He'd have to find some way to make up for it later.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss Griffindork

Addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:49 pm
AUGUST LIxxx ||xxx♪♫ SONORA LI

first year Slytherinxx||xxsecond year Ravenclaw

Daily Dragon writer, Language clubxx||xxMusic Club, Quidditch reserve seeker, Dueling club

setting Lake, Early Winter 2043
with everyone! ^_^

August had just decided to get a marshmallow cookie when he noticed Sonora's devious grin. Before he could turn, something--no, someone-- suddenly attacked him with tickles, and despite all reasonable reactions, like cursing them or drawing his wand or you know, a straight faced non-reaction, he did the worst thing he could imagine forwhen someone ticked him--August jumped and squealed. "EEEKKKK!!

"Hehe--Stop! No tickling!"
he started, with a tiny, very uncomfortable giggle before shutting his mouth. He was supposed to be taking advantage of this point to make friends, and yelling at people was not going to help. They expected him to giggle, no doubt."Alright, congratulations, Tickles," he greeted the twin who had attacked him. Blue and bronze scarf--"Iggy Hepburn, yes? Congratulations, I have done the unfortunate giggling because of you," he said with a little smirk.

"Nice job, Iggy. And welcome, Kam! Thanks for coming!" Sonora waved to her music club friends, then bounced up excitedly when she saw her little housemate. She gave Lee a quick hug, hopefully not too unwanted. "Lee! You DID make it! Thank you! Let me introduce you to my friends! You might recognize Iggy from our house, and this is Kam, his twin brother. And this is August, my younger cousin. He's in your year," She had to remember to slow down after her initial excitement, but made sure to properly introduce everyone just in case he'd forgotten people's names. She didn't know if he knew any of these people anyways, and it might help jog his memory.

She stopped short to greet Gideon with a grin. "Gid! Is it really cold?" She had leggings under her skirt and a sweater, but at Gideon's hypothermia comment, she noticed Kam bundled unhappily and Lee snuggled in too-large clothes. "Oh! I have a spell for this!" She pulled out her wand and held it over Lee's mittens. "Portare Flamma." she muttered, and a small blue whisp of warmth materialized. She danced over to Vespera, giving her a hug and bluebell flame for warmth and telling her to help herself to sandwiches or snacks. She wasn't that bad at planning that she'd forget to prepare a spell for warmth during a winter picnic. Just...forgot it when setting up.

She looked up for other people who might want a flame and glimpsed Jonah and Lizzie on their way down. Her breath caught for a moment when she met Jonah's eyes and her mind went blank for a moment. Then, a beat too late, she realized he was going to hug-attack Kam like Iggy had attacked August. Wait! That's Kam! But she'd barely gotten a sound out when he tackled Kam and the two boys went rolling in the snow, to Kam's subsequent unhappiness.

"Portare Flamma," she murmured again, creating another bluebell of warmth before Jonah had dragged himself over. She brushed away his sad attitude away with a bright smile and a tight hug. "You worry too much, we're just getting started," she said, pulling away to pour a cup of hot chocolate. "I'm sure we'll warm up when we start walking, but go cheer him up with this in the meantime" she added cheerfully, shooing both the hot chocolate and small harmless flame towards him with a smile.

Auguts observed the whole attack more critically--even he was more observant and he didn't live with one of them. But rather than say anything, August busied himself greeting the other people. "Lee, yes...you....made quite an impression when you cursed Professor Hill out on the first day of class."," he commented stiffly. Sonora was sure friends with....strange people. "Hello, ah yes, an oversight on my part," August murmured, shrugging when the boy Sona had called "Gid" commented on his attire. It wasn't exactly the regular school uniform, but he hadn't brought anything besides sweatervests and nice jeans. He'd...need a new wardrobe, August mused, looking out at the colorful clothes people were sporting as they arrived. Speaking of colorful, he relaxed the slightest bit when a familiar redhead showed up and slung her arm around him in too-familiar greeting. "Oh we're using nicknames now, are we Elizabeth?" He asked with a snarky tone but not pulling away. "What, Knapp doesn't give you enough?"

August's status My image is ruined
Sonora's status yay!

[xquote="Cara MiaKitty"]
Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

[xquote="murrelcreuset"]
Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sona, August, Gid
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Picnic
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hot, hot hands

Lee grinned when Sona greeted him, even though she hugged him. He awkwardly pat her arm, still trying to get used to her hugs. She seemed excited that he had indeed made it, and the blonde nodded. He listened as she introduced people, Iggy, that was someone he'd seen around the Common Room, though he hadn't known his name. When she mentioned a twin, his smile fell. He had enough trouble with one name, let alone two... especially identical twins. Damn, now he'd never get their names right. August wasn't too hard to remember since Lee knew him from classes. The blonde waved over at the other first year. "N-nice to m-meet yo-you all." He jumped a bit when bluish flames appeared in his hands. He nearly threw the fire toward the ground when he realized it wasn't burning him. Strange. When August spoke to him, Lee blinked and nodded. Yep. He'd been the one to accidentally curse at a professor. He still felt bad... Though mostly only during Herbology class. The teacher was a bit of an arse anyway, so maybe he shouldn't feel too bad. "I d-didn't m-mean to..."

After that, a vaguely familiar redhead walked over, Lee tilted his head. It wasn't until Sona greeted him as Gid that Lee made connections. That was Gideon.... Edgeworth! Edgeworth. That name also belonged to... His thoughts were interrupted by the very person in his thoughts. He mentioned Lee's dad, which sent a small pang of upset through him. But when Gid said Elli was cool, he nodded, grinning brightly. "H-he is re-really ******** cool." He did teach self defense, though Lee only remembered a few odd sections of the study. Though he was pretty sure they hadn't studied holds at all... at least not that he remembered. "I-I lear-arned a little, y-yea. I-I have... I don't... re-remember all of i-it though." He shuffled his feet nervously, wondering what Gid knew about him. Clearly enough to identify him...

Addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:14 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera saw Jonah seem very upset about the twin mix-up. She frowned, she hated her friend being so upset over this. She stooped down and picked up a handful of snow, then walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him, "It's okay Jonah, it was an honest mistake. If they can't see that then they're just silly. I'm sure it's just the cold affecting them." She then stood on her tippy toes and shoved a bunch of snow down his back, "And if you're still upset after that then you're no fun." She laughed, and took of closer to the lake, hoping to see the squid.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Exploration!
With Whom: Students
Thinking about: It's so nice here
Vespera Description: Short 4'2", blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
OOC: Open for Interaction

trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonBeater

» Lizzie's Status:
Nicknames for all! » Jonah's Status: Apologetic and Freezing

Jonah had instantly been cheered a bit just by Sona’s smile alone. She was right; it was just snow, it wasn’t anything he couldn’t make up for, right? Although he wasn’t exactly thrilled to be thrown right back into things as his housemate equipped him with peace offerings. ‘Well, sooner’s better than later, I guess…’

He was glad to receive a little extra support from Vespera. He couldn’t return the hug with his hands full, but he nodded along with her reasoning. “Yeah, you’re righ—hAH NOOOO” He squirmed, laughing as snow was released down the back of his shirt. It was freezing! Fortunately, he’d managed to keep himself from spilling or dropping anything during his surprised jump. “You brat! I’m coming back for you later.”

The blond shuffled back over to the twins, shivering at the sensation of snow melting down his back.

“Listen, Kam, I’m really sorry…” He sighed, “I’m not really used to being around you both at the same time, and I wasn’t paying attention, and I should have been, and, well…”

Jonah offered the hot cocoa and warming flame with a shy smile. “Forgive me? I know I thought I was talking to Iggy, earlier, but maybe we could all hunt hippogriffs today?” It was a silly notion, he knew, but he hoped Kam might be into it at least. It’d be nice to make some more friends this year.

“Um, excuse you, Auggie, but I’ve been calling you this for months. Talk about unobservant,” She teased as she finished her cookie and reached up to pinch his cheek playfully. “Besides, I like nicknames too! There’s you, Rickie, that Mallaidh bird who’s more o’ a ‘Ma Lady’…” She frowned. “I tried to call Jonah ‘Jojo’ earlier but he right smacked me upside the head. Rude kid, that one. Didn't know he 'ad it in 'im.”

OOC:

Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:52 pm
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Black Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Sona, Jonah... others
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Icy picnic
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so cold out here!

Kam looked over at his brother, then turned his attention back to Sona, who was handing out Bluebell fires. At least it would keep everyone warm. He watched Vespara shove snow down Jonah's shirt, then basically say Kam was overreacting. The older twin furrowed his eyebrows, wondering if maybe the cold had gotten to his head. He was usually the calmer of the duo, and it bothered him that he had reacted so harshly. Luckily, he'd get his chance at redemption. Jonah walked over, then said he was sorry. "No, Jonah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so mean. You just took me by surprise, is all. I know it's confusing since we've always looked just alike. I don't blame you. For future, I'm always the one more bundled up. I hate the cold." He offered a smile, then shivered a bit. It was freezing, after all.

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Second Year Hufflepuff
Twelve Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Stella had absolutely no idea why she had gone down to the lake. She should have stayed inside and studied. Gotten a head start on that assignment that was due (since she had to do three times the work most had to do). Part of her wanted to get her step sisters expelled for it but then she’d get in just as much trouble. Besides she wasn’t one for ruining the lives of others.

Although Priscilla wasn’t there, Charlotte was which made Stella slightly uncomfortable, but it was far from terrible. Now if Priscilla had been there it would have been a mess. Of course, the blonde would never have come. Too many variables beyond her control. Stella did notice Gideon. The Hufflepuff was nice to her and she quite liked him for it. It was a relief to know her house was a good group.

Walking over to him, Stella noticed he was talking with a younger boy and the girl who had helped figure it all out. There was also another first year by the looks of things. Her main focus was Gid though and the Ravenclaw he was talking too. “Hello Gid,” She greeted. ‘Okay that was terrible…’ She thought. “Nice to see you here.” She added trying to make up for it. “Hi, I’m Stella.” She greeted the young boy with a smile.

Company : Fellow classmates... Gid & Lee near Sonora & August

OOC : @ Adda : I just wanted to say I'm impressed at how close you got to spelling my username. You missed the 2nd u in murrue ouo

addaellis
                                            The Forgotten Weasley
                                            Miss GryffindorK

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Charlotte Richardson - Connelly
Second Year Ravenclaw
Twelve Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Charlotte had known that her housemates Sona, Iggy, and Jonah had talked about a get together with all the second years. It had been planned for last year but never happened until now. The twin had asked her Slytherin sister to go but she had shot her down. Then proceeded to tell her how socializing with undesirable people was bad for the family reputation. Charlotte didn’t understand how a picnic by the lake could be so terrible. However, like most things Priscilla’s words had stuck with her and she was included to follow through.

Luckily her roommate Sona had gotten her to reconsider and come after all. Charlotte had dress in her warms winter clothes. Fuzzy mittens and all that. Make her way to the lake she went bounding over to Sona. “I made it! And, I remember!” She told her. The red haired girl was proud of herself for remembering. It rarely happened it seemed. She hadn’t even noticed that Stella was there. 

Company : Fellow classmates... Sona and others

OOC : - - -

addaellis

tab tab _ My dear child, is that truly what you want?
                                                                        tab _ To be just like your sister, to please your mother?
                                                                        tab tab tab tab No, I see greater things for you
                                                                        I think you'll be surprised by what you discover about yourself
                                                                        tab tab tab _ Yes, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor First Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Reserve Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                          Location : Lake (2043 Picnic)

Chris had overheard about some sort of gathering down by the lake. A bunch of second years were getting together but first years were also welcome. No way was he missing out on that kind of fun. Not even the cold would keep him at bay. With two layers on and a scarf, he headed down to the lake. There were a lot of people there and he honestly only knew three of them. Though, only one was in his house. Walking over to her and the group she was talking two he waited for his opening.

“Hey Liz, I didn’t think I’d see you here.” Chris greeted her. “Or you August.” He added. “And, what’s this about nicknames? Do I have one?” He asked curiously. The Gryffindor probably didn’t want to know that, but you’d never know until you ask. Chris was never afraid to find out these things. Besides nothing could be as bad as Grasshopper… That one still made him shudder.

Status : Present! And Excited!
                                                          Company : A group of people... classmates; Liz and August

OOC : - - -

Trickblues
                                                          addaellis

Is it now, then?
                                                          You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                          Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                          Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:36 am
AUGUST LIxxx ||xxx♪♫ SONORA LI

first year Slytherinxx||xxsecond year Ravenclaw

Daily Dragon writer, Language clubxx||xxMusic Club, Quidditch reserve seeker, Dueling club

setting Lake, Early Winter 2043
with everyone! ^_^

Sonora beamed when she noticed Kam smile and happily assumed that everything had indeed gone fantastically with his and Jonah's reconciliation. She turned to find another friendly face.

"Charlotte! You did remember! It should be fun today!" Sonora greeted her roommate with a light hug. "Feel free to grab a sandwich or cookie! There's hot chocolate somewhere as well. But in the meantime, would you like a bluebell flame?" She offered as well, noticing the fuzzy mittens. Sonora hadn't thought that it was that cold, but clearly, other people did. Perhaps there was some merit to hosting picnics in spring or summer.

August, meanwhile, was debating whether or not Elizabeth--okay fine Lizzie--had been calling him "Auggie" for the better part of the year. He was about to insist she was simply imagining it, but remembered one particular instance in Astronomy where she had indeed called him Auggie--well whatever. That clearly proved she had called him such before. "As you insist, Eliza" he settled, and turned to greet Avery with a friendly nod. "Care for hot chocolate? The organizer's my cousin," August explained, offering a cookie. "I was happy to help set up.

"If we're discussing nicknames, when I was in school before my friends would call me Tan or Tanzil. It’s my daak naam, uhm, Bangla nickname. Auggie is...strange.”
He shrugged. He didn’t particularly mind it, and he had a feeling that Lizzie wouldn’t stop anyways. "Would you like a nickname, Avery?"

August's status Nickname nonsense
Sonora's status Do we have enough sandwiches?

Cara MiaKitty

[xquote="Kungfudemoness"]
[xquote="The Forgotten Weasley"]
[xquote="Stefan Lee Salvatore"]
[xquote="Miss GryffindorK"]
murruelecreuset

[xquote="Trickblues"]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was happy his brother and friend made up. Hopefully the tiny blue fire would help him be not a frozen grump. He hated seeing Kam sad or bothered. Kam offered a way to tell them apart via tempature. Iggy thought of another! "Oh another way when we're warm is that I'm left handed and Kam is right handed!" Iggy said waving his left as an indicator. Jonah seemed the type that could use that info. It be hard to tell right now as Kam's usually well groomed hair matched Iggy's just slightly messy hair. Iggy gleefully claimed his own hot chocolate when Charlotte and Stella arived. Charlotte was strange but Iggy liked that. Stella he knew only so well but seemed overall cool. He waved while taking a sip of delicious cocoa.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

addaellis

null

null

Miss GryffindorK

null

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonBeater

» Lizzie's Status:
Nicknames for all! » Jonah's Status: Sweet Revenge

Jonah smiled, clearly relieved to have the misunderstanding behind them. He nodded along to the twins, taking note at the differences. “Got it. Iggy’s warm and a lefty, Kam’s cold and a righty.” He’d definitely make an effort to figure out the rest of the differences later… But for now, there were other matters to attend to. “I’ll catch up with you guys a bit later then, okay? I’ve got some payback to dish out first.” With a wave Jonah was off towards the path of revenge, greeting those he’d missed as he jogged past. “Hey Stella, Gid! Hi Charlotte!” Catching Vespera by the lake, he made his way over to her and scooped her up princess style without a word, simply humming as he walked her over to a small pile of snow and unceremoniously dropped her in.

“Welcome to your grave,” He grinned mischievously and scooped up a piled of snow, throwing it on top of her with full intentions of burying her.

Elizabeth brightened up at the sight of one of her housemates—maybe this could be fun, after all!

“Hey mate, wasn’t expectin’ to come myself ‘til that loony dragged me along.” She jutted her thumb towards Jonah, who was now sitting on the ground in the process of packing snow on top of Vespera.

A hand on her hip, she brought the other to her chin in thought as she examined Chris. “Let's see.... I think you could be a…Topher.” She pointed to him with a bright smile. “Ain’t it cute? I think it suits you! But if ya don’t like it, I’m sure I’ll come up with another soon enough.”
She smirked at August’s remark as she moved to grab herself some cocoa. “Well, no take-backs for you. Sorry, yer Auggie forever in my book.”

OOC:
RIP VES

Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Stefan Lee Salvatore

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games