Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a hum as Loki spoke. “Unfortunately I can’t do much to help you with the temperature as I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a fever. The best I can advise for that is to try to keep cold compresses around and cold showers if it gets bad.” He said slowly, motioning to the examination table when they reached the infirmary and he began to gather a few things.

It was then that JARVIS broke in to inform Tony that the reporter, Christine Everhart, was on her way to the penthouse. Cursing under his breath, he looked Loki over, wanting to stay with him, but not trusting that woman in his home by herself. After a moment, he resigned himself to leaving Loki. Stepping closer, he kissed him firmly. “I’ll make it as quick as I can.” He promised before trusting Loki to Bruce’s hands and heading to cut the Ms. Everhart off, making it too his penthouse a few moments before her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said there was nothing he could do about the heat being as he was sure it wasn't from a fever. He moved up onto the examination table when Bruce motioned to it. His mind going a mile a minute trying to figure out a plan when JARVIS cut in and informed them that the reporter was there. Looking to Tony when the man cursed under his breath. Startled by the firm kiss, "don't let her make you angry?" Loki called after the man as he left.

Christine looked around the tower as she exited on Tony's floor, jumping when she saw Tony. "Mr. Stark, I am glad you're here. I was told a few days ago you were out of town but you private plan had no flight scheduled." she stated smiling.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at Loki’s words. He was already annoyed at having to do this interview in the first place, he would end up angry, he was sure of it. Looking Christine over as she spotted him, Tony slipped his hands in his pockets and shook his head at her. “You know as well as I do there are more ways than private jets to get around.” He shot back, reminding himself to do a thorough check on his plane’s staff if she was getting that kind of information. “Drink?” he asked as he moved to the bar. Christine was just as pretty as she was last time he ran into her, and a part of him suspected she might have even trying to doll herself up a little more for hopes of getting him off guard. She’d be sadly disappointed this time.

Bruce watched Tony leave and let silence reign in the room for a few moments as he got ready to take a blood sample. He’d need it so he could start monitoring Loki’s vitamins and hormones. Turning back to Loki finally, he rolled the god’s sleeve up to carefully disinfect his skin. “You’ll need to start drinking tea. Ginger tea in the evening, mint in the morning, doesn’t matter if it’s hot or cold. And get Tony to buy you plain Ginger Ale to sip on through the day if it gets bad, but not too much of it.” He said slowly. He didn’t even try to hide his frustration with the god, but he didn’t speak about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:33 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Bruce with an expectant gaze while the man moved around. Holding out his arm when Bruce came close, he could feel the frusteration from the man.When Bruce finally spoke telling him what he would need to do he nodded. "Tea and plain ginger ale..." Loki parroted. He wanted to ask how he would ask Tony to do so without revealing anything but he knew the man would just tell him to tell the man. "I do not mean to disappoint you Bruce, it is just..." he let his words trail off.

"Yes but if you were in town you would have made more of an appearance, instead there has not been one and no one has seen one of your cars around. Nor one of the other aircraft the avengers use take off from here." Christine countered. "I would love a drink, so where did you run off to? Was it with the dark haired male who has been seen on your arm but no one can find anything on?" she questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head slightly, taking the small blood sample and leaning back. "I know. I know what you're thinking, and I know what you're concerns are.....but I also know Tony. He's not going to do what you fear. And I've said it once, and I'll say it again, keeping it from him will make it worse, especially if he finds out that you've intentionally been hiding this from him. He's paranoid, you know this, hiding anything from him for more than a day sends him into fits." Bruce said slowly. Leaning back a little, he rubbed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "If I had any doubt's in what I was saying, I would tell you to wait. Tell you to take your time. I still only want what's best for you and now your kid....and telling Tony is best." He said firmly, moving to place the blood sample in a machine. "I'll need another blood sample in about three weeks. And we can try for your first ultrasound then....not sure about the rate of development of your children, so we need to monitor you a little closer."

Tony frowned to himself as the woman continued to speak. Pouring them both a drink, he made his significantly stronger. "That is starting to sound a lot like stalking Ms. Everhart." He said slowly as he handed her the drink. "Should I start becoming concerned?" Settling himself into a seat, he sipped his drink calmly, letting it burn for a moment before speaking. "You know as well as I do that I don't speak about any relationships I may or may not be having, if I did, you would be out of a job. Or out of this one at least. So I really hope you aren't here for that story. You may as well finish your drink and leave if you are."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man stated that he knew what he was thinking and what his concerns were. He wanted to snap at the man and ask him how he could possibly know what he was thinking and what his concerns were but he knew Bruce was just trying to help and he held his tongue. He believed Bruce when the man continued to tell him that telling Tony as soon as possible would be the best thing all around. "There is still a good chance I could lose it..." Loki stated. "Can I wait until I am at least sure I will not lose it? I do not wish to make him prepare and then have it not happen." Loki stated.

"I would never stalk you Tony, not when there are so many others who already do so and feed information quite readily." Christine stated as she took the drink thanking the billionaire. "Alright so you won't speak of the relationship, will you at least give me a clue on where to find information on him. Its like hes a damn spy or something with no record or file in anything." Christine continued sitting quite close to Tony. "If not then how about you when did you decide that you like men as well as women?" she questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce met Loki’s eyes when he spoke again, looking him over. “I doubt you’ll lose it, not when you’ve already started adjusting your lifestyle and you’ve had three successful pregnancies already, two of them with multiples….but I suppose you do have a point.” He said slowly. “Don’t talk like I’m forcing you to say anything or like I’m going to spill it all before you want though. This is your secret, and yours to tell. I’ve already told you, I’ll only tell Tony if it adversely affects your health.” He continued, leaving the fact that whatever Tony’s reaction to being kept in the dark so long would also be on Loki.

Tony considered his glass for a long moment. He wasn’t interested in talking about himself, but if it kept the attention off Loki and the other Avengers, he had to deal with it. He ignored how close she was sitting to him, making no move to even suggest that she was invited closer. “I have always been interested in men and women. I just haven’t made that public knowledge because it shouldn’t have to be and shouldn’t matter. I preferred women in general, but I never turned away approaches by men either.” He said slowly, considering how to phrase it. To ease some of the tension he could feel building in himself, he plastered on his normal charming smile, letting himself fall into the normal charade he used to get through his public appearances.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned softly when the man said that he doubted he would lose it because he was adjusting his lifestyle so quickly. Also because he had already had three successful pregnancies. None the less, he now knew he could make a baby with Tony but he didn't know if that mix would hold on, or if it would change like his other pregnancies. "What qualifies as adversely affecting my health?" Loki questioned. He wanted guide lines so he would not 'freak' out every time he saw Bruce until he told Tony.

Christine hummed in interest as Tony told her that he had always been interested in men and women. Hearing that he preffered women in general had her smiling softly. "And no clues on your mysterious partner?" she questioned again. "So Tony, we know your record with relationships how far do you see this one going?" she questioned smiling at the charming smile he gave her.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce unconsciously reached out to take Loki’s pulse as the god spoke, figuring that he might as well give Loki a quick look over since he was already down here. He’d need to start keeping records, both so he could help Loki if he really needed it, and to try and understand Jotuns a little more. “Common ailments associated with pregnancies can be ignored and dealt with.” He said slowly. “Some of the rarer ailments, or more severe ones I will tell him, and pregnancy can make other things like colds and viruses much worse, life threatening even, to both you and the child…..That is when I will not remain silent. If I feel that your long term health is seriously at risk, or if you start having symptoms that can’t be so easily dismissed, I will tell Tony without a second thought. And not to be mean or cruel.” He said slowly. “I am a doctor, I have the basic training of a doctor and I served as one when I was on the run, but I am supposed to be in a lab, researching, not treating illness or stitching up wounds. Anything extreme happens and you’ll need better equipment and people with the right training to help, not me.” He sighed.

Tony smirked as she mentioned his ‘partner’ again. Oh if only she knew how much more Loki was, her head would spin. “If we hadn’t slept together I would be horribly offended by that question.” He said lightly before giving a little shrug. “Who am I to ever judge a relationship? I’ll enjoy whatever relationship I have while it lasts, no matter how long that may be, always have, always will.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki nearly flinched when Bruce reached out to him before remembering that his mother had shielded the man from his ice. He nodded when the man stated that small things that were normal with a pregnancy could be ignored but anything more and he would tell Tony. "I understand." Loki stated with a bit of relief. "I will tell Tony soon." Loki assured the man.

Christine smiled a bit when the man said that if they had not slept together he would have been offended. "Sounds like you might actually love this person. You never had a problem giving a time before." Christine stated. To be fair most of those relationships had only lasted one night. "Alright then how are the Avengers doing there was one fight about a week ago with a new enemy. The fight ended kind of short and you were seen on the roof with a female who seemed to attack you, anything to say on that?" she questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded at Loki’s promise. “I hope so, for all our sanity.” He said slowly. Continuing to check a few things, Bruce nodded. “Come down to my apartment, I’ll give you a few weeks’ worth of the teas, the ginger ale you’re on your own with.” He said, standing. He had a huge collection of herbal teas in his apartment, part of his calming process.

Tony gave a mildly disgusted look at Christine’s words, not at the idea of love, he knew he loved Loki, but at the knowledge that he had been like that. Before Pepper at least. But he really hoped that the woman decided it was him scoffing at love. “Well we had the whole team in town, so it made things a little easier. We’re looking into some connections between the enemy we faced and known criminals right now, the moment we’re ready to give any information, you’ll be informed in a normal press conference.” He said simply. When she brought up the woman, he smirked. So she was talking about Sif? “As far as the woman goes, we just had a disagreement that happened to play out in public. You know I have managed to make many women angry in the past.” He shrugged, playing it off as if it were nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to sit still while Bruce continued. When it seemed that the man had finished Loki breathed a sigh of relief. A smile finally cracked on his face when Bruce told him to follow him down to his apartment to get a few weeks of tea. "Thank you Bruce, I really appreciate this. I will figure out how to get some ginger ale." Loki stated as he followed the man.

Christine nodded when the man stated that she would be informed about the villian at the press conference when there was one. "Yes, I do know how many women you've angered. No doubt you've disappointed quite a few with your new choice." she stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head at Loki’s thanks. “Thank me when this whole thing is settled.” He said lightly. The floor below the labs was the floor he shared with Steve, their apartments situated on opposite sides of a narrow hall. Stepping into his apartments, they were greeted by dim lighting and a fairly warm room that smelled heavily of spices, all added to by the odd assortment of trinkets and mementos scattered about. Remembering how warm it was he hit the A/C before heading to his kitchen and opened a cabinet. “Sorry for the heat. I’m used to places a lot hotter than New York.” He confessed. Sorting through the boxes and bags of tea in his cabinet, he began to set aside some for Loki.

Tony gave a shrug at Christine’s words. “Every decision I make ends up upsetting someone.” He said lightly. “Is the media really that impatient for me to be involved in another scandal or relationship? Aren’t there other celebrities all of you can focus on for a while?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce told him to hold off on thanking him until the whole thing was settled. Entering the apartments Loki had to stop himself from stumbling when he was hit with the sudden heat. He was quick to cast another cooling spell. "It is alright, I merely did not expect it." Loki stated when Bruce apologized for the heat.

"Of course there are more celebrities but so few with nearly as much money as you have or as much scandals. Nor a super hero team that has recently saved the world. Come now Tony you should know better than that." Christine laughed softly. "Does keeping up with your work, building things and saving the world bring you alot of stress?" she questioned sipping her drink.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When he’d gathered a few weeks of tea, he put it all in a small bag for Loki and handed it to him. “Remember, one cup in the morning, one at night, never more than a cup. And drink it slowly. It shouldn’t matter if you drink it iced, might want to leave a mug out and have JARVIS go ahead and automatically brew it for you.” He advised. “If these don’t help or make it worse, come to me, I can see about some other natural remedies that could help.” He added.

Tony rolled his eyes at her reply. He supposed he should give up on asking such questions. Anyone with the Stark name seemed to be eternally cursed with media attention. Humming at her question, he considered it for a moment. “I suppose it does, but if I didn’t want to deal with it, I would stop.” He replied. “There aren’t many that can do what I do, and I have a lot left to do.” He said slowly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games