Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:31 pm
-
OOC: My last reserved, hope I don't guess to wrong they might stay till sunset xD I can change it if needed.

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Lune Beach With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere
--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---

User Image

The young man smiled when the feline came right at him after hearing the bag open. Perhaps Hiro also sensed it, animals were good at that after all. "This is all yours Hiro, it will be up to us to make sure we don't give to much." he said and chuckled as he gave one of the biscuits to chew on. Of course it hadn't taken long before Hiro took off to the water again and Saeki smiled, shaking his head a bit. "A curious one for sure." he commented and after closing the bag to make sure Hiro couldn't sneak another treat and might get to much he looked at Patrick who now spoke about the juices he had placed out. Saeki liked all of them so it wasn't a problem to let his friend have the first pick. When the other picked the pineapple Saeki picked up the multi-fruit and put the leftover juices back in his bag which he had lined with foil.

The young swordsman wasn't sure it would work but it was worth a try and if it did keep it cooler it was a win. "Tropical fruit. Good choice." he said and laughed a bit. As Patrick explained the jams, Saeki looked at them and smiled as that description would definitely be enough explanation for a kid of the hot springs which used their own herbal mixtures for all sorts of things. "Beauty berry! I had no idea you could turn them into jams." he admitted. They personally used them in mixtures you could smear on your arms, legs and neck to repel mosquitoes during the shimmering summer days. Saeki briefly gently petted Hiro when he came back to the duo and looked back at Patrick when they asked their question.

"Of course you can, if you want to. I don't mind, even with looking at the camera. Though other than my parents, you are the first to want to photograph me." he replied and laughed a bit. "But I think parents are obligated to." he joked after. "They have albums a plenty filled with photos of us from baby till recent." Saeki said and smiled. The young man drank some of his juice as he waited if Patrick had specifics in mind now they knew Saeki was alright with looking at the camera as well. With his parents pretty much documenting every moment of his life, he had gotten really well acquainted with cameras. Once they would get to the photos, if Patrick had requests, Saeki would fill them. If none then he would just act natural and smile at the camera. By the time the day was nearing the end and sunset was coming in, the young man had taken a dip in the ocean near the other if they came into the water a bit, leaving his shirt at their sitting spot. Though he didn't want the day to end just yet.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:36 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick is very pleased his kitten is cooperating and behaving well during this outing. Also seemed to have enjoyed the biscuit that he witnessed him gobble is down after a couple of bites and chews. He thought his friend is pretty responsible with the handling of the bag. Really liking the pineapple juice he was taking extra gulps from the bottle. "When I looked up to what the bushes were on the property that was when I found out about what they could be used for and how edible they are" he explained how he found out the beauty berries can be turned into jam. As soon as he got the 'ok' for taking pictures, he didn't listen to what was said next. If he had he would been feeling jealous that his friend has childhood pictures taken by his parents especially the joke. All of that would have soured his mood so it was a good thing he wasn't paying much attention at the moment. "Just act natural as in no specific poses" he said then took a picture of Hiro to start off with. "No need to force any expressions. As a friend you would be the first I have ever gotten the chance to take pictures of" he admits to him calmly. Didn't pass up on the shots involving the water and as for himself he did take a dip only up to his calves. No photos of himself was involved in the line of photos he had taken not even the one of his sandcastle showing off his sand sculpting skills. Initially they were supposed to be for the afternoon, but he is okay with it going past that since their hangout times tend to extend past expected anyways.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself in his full body swimsuit and his kitten, Hiro in his life jacket, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh
((OOC: Its fine))

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:18 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤①
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: No one
Where: Home >> Beach Wearing: Black sneakers and tank stashed in bag Mood: calm, >> hungry, need my tea...
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$600 Cash:$30
ooc:

Alex had FINALLY waken up without a heavy head and congestion. Her morning Tea had been drowned in honey and cinnamon and she was ready to get out of the house. After spending two days already sick she had quickly showered and dressed, making sure to wear a bathing suit under her shorts and tank. Might as well try to enjoy the day. Locking her door she made her way out into the city.

An hour later after a quick breakfast and walk to the beach she looked around. The day was just beginning so not very many where out yet. Pulling off her shirt and shoes, she shoved them in a backpack and began walking around. For it being her first visit here Alex was happily enjoying the sights, the sand was soft and warm, waves softly crashing to the shore.

After finding a stall on the side of the beach and grabbing a fruit cup and water, Alex found a spot away from the growing crowds, closer to the water where she could relax. Pulling out a blanket from her bag she laid it out and sat, eating and enjoying her fruit.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:48 pm
evil little mousie

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Stretching her arms high over her head and feeling the muscles in her limbs stretch, Stryker groaned gently before relaxing again. She had groggily sat up that morning to greet the sun, having decided last night that she'd get out of the house today. She had been feeling a bit more paranoid than usual about someone from her past finding her now, so she hadn't been out for awhile. Swinging her legs down and letting her feet touch the cool floor, she shivered and got up, getting herself dressed and going out to her kitchen to grab breakfast.
Having brushed out her hair and braiding it, she had thought about where she should go. She wasn't feeling overly confident about densely populated areas yet here, so she settled on the idea of going to the beach. Wrapping her long braid up in a bun, she dressed in her swimsuit underneath her clothes and packed a cloth bag with a towel, a book, and some water. Looking at it for a moment, she chewed her bottom lip and threw in some cash, just in case. Nodding to herself, finally thinking she was ready, she headed out the door and to the beach.
As she arrived and walked down the beach, she sighed gently with the warmth that filled her skin. It was comforting and honestly felt really good. Finding a nice spot on the beach, with a few people around, she put down her towel and sat for a few minutes. It didn't take long for her skin to already start to feel too much of the heat. "I forgot sunscreen..." Cursing herself gently, she looked around slowly, seeing if there was anyone who she could get some from. Setting her yellow eyes on another woman, Stryker made her way over to her with a gentle smile on her lips. "Excuse me. Sorry to bother you, but you wouldn't happen to have any sunscreen would you?" Giving the best smile she could without showing her sharp canine teeth, she let her hands knit together nervously, hoping she hadn't disturbed this poor woman's day.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Beach ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ ][O.O.C.][ ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: stranger
Where: Beach Wearing: Black sneakers and tank stashed in bag Mood: relaxed, intrigued, need my tea...
ooc:

Leaning back on her arms Alex had been watching a few people tossing around in the water, the birds soaring above their heads, and even the boats off in the distance. This beach wasn't so different from the rest she'd bee able to visit, but it was beautiful in its own way. Taking a sip of water she watched the beach fill up with people, most of which joined other groups, keeping to many from crowing her.

As Alex took another bite of fruit she noticed another woman heading her way. I wonder what she wants.. She whispered quietly to herself. Not many people made a habit of approaching her so this was a situation she'd have to tread lightly with.

Shielding her eyes from the sun she sat up as the woman got closer, she placed a gentle smile on her face and waited. Sunscreen? I think so, let me check. Pulling her bag towards her she riffled through it for a few seconds before pulling out some spray. You can use this if you'd like. She held the yellow bottle out to the girl still smiling, there seemed to be nothing to worry about so far.

Remembering she'd not seen the woman come from a group and seeing she seemed nervous Alex decided small talk might be a good idea. What brings you out today?

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:20 am
evil little mousie

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Trying not to fidget as she stood there, Stryker kept a calm smile on her face as the other woman checked for sunscreen for her. When she produced a bottle of it, she let out a grateful sigh as she gently took the yellow bottle offered to her. "Thank you so much. I burn so easily and I can't believe I forgot mine." She laughed gently and shook her head, amazed at how air headed she could be. It's amazing that she had gotten this far in life without being hunted down already.
Starting to apply the sunscreen, careful not to have it blow back at the helpful woman, she heard her question of what brought her out today. "It'll seem silly, but I come from an area where there wasn't really an easy way to see the ocean, so now living here, and it being so close, I just wanted to really see it and spend as much time here as possible." Giving a shy smile, she puts the finishing touches on with the sunscreen and hands it back. "I'm Stryker, by the way." She smiled more brightly, finding this woman easy to talk to. "If I can turn the question around on you, what brings you out?" She hadn't noticed anyone else with her, which is part of what made it so easy to approach her. Maybe it was for a similar reason, or she could just really like the beach.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Beach ][☁: I'm With][ A nice Stranger ][☄: Thoughts][ ][O.O.C.][ ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

The cry of seagulls and the smell of sea salt in the air as the waves hit the shore were two of the first things to catch Setsuko's attention as she stepped onto the beach. For a moment she had to shield her eyes from the brightness of the sun as she slowly walked along the sand. She had spent the better part of the last week being sick with some kind of stomach virus, so the first thing she decided to do once she could leave her bed without wanting to spew chunks was go out to the beach as it had been a while since she'd been able to. Since she was intending on spending the day out, she had prepared thoroughly. After breakfast she packed a decently sized bento box, two pieces of tiramisu that she had made before getting sick as well as an insulated thermos filled with chilled homemade sweet tea along with some of the other essentials in her bag. It appeared that many others were also taking advantage of such a beautifully sunny day as the beach was already well inhabited as she searched for a nice spot to settle down, absentmindedly humming the melody to a song that had recently gotten stuck in her head. Many people hated earworms, but she didn't actually mind them most of the times. It was only when it was a very annoying jingle or the like was when she was bothered by them. However that was neither here nor there and Setsuko was shaken out of her thoughts when she spotted an empty spot situated near a large palm tree giving some nice shade. Her lips quirked up in a grin as she put a bit of pep in her step to quickly claim the space. Setting her bag down, she pulled out her towel and laid it out before taking a seat and slipping off her sandals. Thankfully she had the hindsight to apply sunscreen before she left the house so she didn't have to worry about burning up. She dug through her bag for a moment to pull out a tablet which was loaded up with different books. As much as she loved physical books, sometimes they just weren't the best thing to go lugging around especially to as sandy and wet a place as the beach. Plus tablets could hold more books than she could physically carry, but if she thought too hard into it she could technically carry many books via her telekinesis.. Hmm best not dig herself into that deep of a hole. Turning on her tablet, she swiftly pulled up the chapter of the book she had been reading earlier that morning, figuring she'd finish a chapter or two then perhaps take a dip in the water. She wasn't exactly the best of swimmers, which given how much dancing she did should've given her really great leg strength to get better, it was definitely fun for her and as the old saying goes, 'Practice makes perfect.' So if she just kept up swimming at a more consistent rate, she should get better.. though that could just be her wishful thinking.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Beach 【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Pictured【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】 Beach Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Musings:】Goodness it's hot out today..【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:03 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Over the past couple of days, Tsuki had been utterly swamped with things to do. So many things that pretty much restricted what he was able to do during those days. Thankfully, all the stuff he had to do he finished late last night which was a major sigh of relief for him. He did some major house cleaning, finished up a small renovation of his place that he had been working on by himself over the course of several months and searched far and wide around the city to send gifts back home to his sister who had planned on coming to visit at some point. With all that out of the way, what better way to kick back and relax after a hard couple day's work than to kick it up at the beach. The weather was perfect for a beach day. Sunny with no clouds in the sky and high temperatures later on during the day to boot.

He eventually arrived at the beach and unlike most times he goes to the beach, he came prepared as he had planned to spend the whole day there. He had a towel and a good sized beach bag that had various drinks and snacks as well as something he could eat for lunch later on. As expected, there were quite a few people around already. He took in the salty air as he walked along the beach to find a good spot to settle down at. As he made his way through the crowds though, he spotted a familiar figure sitting near a large palm tree and as expected, the figure had appeared to be reading a book or something. He signed and then made his way over to her, stopping behind her. "You know, you're at the beach. There are more things to do than to read."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko had swiftly gotten through the rest of her first chapter and was almost through her final one when a familiar voice chimed in from behind her. Managing to muffle the surprised squeak that wanted to escape her lips, she turned around to look up at Tsuki holding her tablet to her chest. Her cheeks, now dusted with a light pink blush, puffed out a bit as her lower lip poked out in a pout. Of course they'd run into each other at the beach again and Tsuki would catch her reading. Not that she minded at all since she was always happy to see her friend. She was just realizing again that old habits were hard to break. Back when she wasn't the most social of people, if she got dragged along to a place like the beach or a backyard party she'd mostly just stay to herself reading a book. Next time she was just going to leave all of those things behind and not wait to start enjoying the beach. Her pouting only lasted for just a moment before she cleared her throat and turned back around. "Well yes I obviously know that, there was just a chapter or two that I wanted to finish before I started enjoying the beach since I hate to leave things unfinished. I was just wrapping up on them when you showed up. So now I won't waste the day away with my nose in a book, or a tablet as the case might be." she said putting her tablet back in her bag before standing up and moving her things over so that he could put his own stuff down. Sliding off her jacket and tossing her braid over her shoulder, she smiled up at him. "It's been a while but it's good to see you again Tsuki, and to meet on such a beautiful day at the beach is quite serendipitous. I've found that it's definitely more fun to do fun things with others rather than by yourself." she said with a giggle and a playful wink.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Beach 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Pictured【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】 Beach Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Musings:】Goodness it's hot out today..【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki chuckled a bit as he unintentionally surprised her. Although she tried to conceal it, he did manage to hear a slight squeak coming from her mouth. "You just can't control the urge to give a good chapter a rest, can you?" Since she seemed to have invited him to sit down with her, he set his stuff down. Afterwards, he did some light stretches before sitting down to go through his bag. "We keep meeting up like this and I'm gonna start thinking that its fate that brought us together. I do agree though that the beach is better spent with others than by yourself though though with a figure like yours, I'm sure people try to talk to you around here" He glanced her over a bit but made sure not to stare too much. He wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko rubbed the back of her head and let out a nervous chuckle. "Ah no not really, it's like they call to me to read them. You know what they say, 'Old habits are hard to break.' and that can definitely be true for me. Books have always been a comfort and escape for me, especially when I was younger as I had social anxiety really bad. I preferred to stay indoors at home or in libraries where I wouldn't have to talk to people. Even though I'm much better and like the company of others, it's still comforting to have something to read." she explained looking out at the ocean. She looked back at him and blinked a few times. "Fate? Well I could certainly believe that, it seems like too much of a coincidence that we keep running into each other like this. Though if it is fate drawing us to one another, why would it be doing that.." She had a thoughtful look on her face for a few moments before shaking her head, that was certainly something to file away for later pondering. Her lips quirked up in a smile and a soft giggle escaped her lips at Tsuki's words as well as his staring. "Well I have definitely been hit on by a couple guys. It's flattering for the most part, though there have been a fair share of creepy people making very unwanted comments. I honestly used to not like the way my body has developed because I couldn't stand the attention, especially my chest. In fact if this was a few years ago I wouldn't have even been able to wear a bikini! I would've been way too mortified." She sat back down on her towel and crossed her legs. "So how have you been?" she asked looking over at him.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Beach 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Pictured【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: stranger
Where: Beach Wearing: Mood: relaxed, intrigued, need my tea...
ooc:

Alex nodded and gave the woman a smile, though she wasn't yet used to being around so many people, she was still a good human. Her smile turned quickly to a soft laugh when she mentioned how easily she burned. With her body always turning into something new, her skin was always compromised, so she understood the full potential of the sun. Taking the sunscreen back and setting it back in her bag and smiled. The woman's reason was a good one, and wished her reason was as calm of one.

Stryker? That was quite a name that comes with power behind it. Oh. Well unfortunately in all my life I've never been able to relax and just look at the clouds. I guess I finally decided to say screw it and made my way here. With everything going on she still hadn't taken the chance to make a friend, maybe this was the chance. The name's Alex. Her smile was soft and genuine as she looked to the side when a dog began barking, having seen where Stryker had come from and remembering she didn't see anyone with her, the only thought that came to mind was why not?

If you want to, your welcome to join me. I know sometimes its nice to have someone around to enjoy places like this.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:33 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞The beach what could be said about the beach, well it is a nice place to catch some sun or sick waves. This place was heavily populated with the masses all seeking to chill out from the sun. It is a place where all kinds of people walked, and in Soleil city that meant all kinds. Arriving on the beachfront, Billy took in everything breathing deeply through his nose. The sea air is truly a breath of fresh air, and he loved it. The beach here was something else, he had been not since he first moved here some years ago. As he looked around his mellow attitude was assaulted you could say by thoughts. Thoughts of the sensual kind since he just experienced something grand before coming here. These thoughts were like a horny dog, he had to shake them off. Thus he did by focusing on a spot for him, and Saorise to chill out on.

♞ It took Billy all his concentration/discipline not to jump up, and down like an idiot yelling yahoo! Good thing his grandmother train, and beat that ideology into him long ago. Instead, he kept his mellow persona as his default mood, but with a relaxed smile. After all, in a place like this were you relaxed it already felt like home to him. Pointing to a spot that looked like crap with a bunch of lumpy sand, and uneven spots he spoke '' Follow me I think I can make this work'' he told her as he leads the way. So many people here on this hot day some throwing footballs, surfing, kids making sandcastles, people swimming, people eating, talking, music blasting and much more. This place is alive yet Billy chooses a spot away from the jamming of others a nice chill spot, so to speak. Billy had noticed some people here as well they seem to stand out from the crowd. As they made it to their destination he looked at the sand structure it was crap. Then came the '' magic'' Billy's eyes took on a deep green color, and the sand danced to his will. The sand became nice, and even out it would be very comfortable to lay upon now.

♞Billy didn't need any fancy movement to control the earth they stood upon.'' I'm not sure if this is because I'm the great-grandson of Gaia or I was just lucky to be born with this gift. That would explain the deep connection I feel about the earth'' he said this with a tone baked in humbleness, Billy was beginning to feel nostalgic, but he shook the thoughts away no time for that here. What it was time for though was setting up camp, so to speak and he got to work in setting up their beach spot. By the time he was done their little spot was the definition of taking a load off. Billy didn't immediately take a load off of course, and he needed to remind her of something he said at the house.'' Remember I told you about the finishing that bridge well, I was thinking about being all charming about it. You'll know what I mean right now'' his eyes taking on that magnificent deep green color again he began to manipulate the sand before them. The sand structure he was going for would look like her doing a nice Pose complete with seashells and a mermaids tail. When it was done it was IT WAS...well, it was crap the man was no sculptor think of this as the first draft.

♞ Billy looked over at Saorise all the while chuckling at his failure" I was going to seal the deal with this sand sculpture you think it would be easier with earth powers. That bridge would be completed with this act, but it seems I need to do a better job''' scratching his chin it was time to work. It took him ten tries ten tries to make it look decent, and when he was done it is pleasing to the eyes. You can't rush art folks, and Billy knew that so when he was done a blew a sigh of relief. '' I would of liked to deepen our relationship you know ask you to be my girlfriend if you'd have me. Let this sand structure be only the beginning of things to come'' he told her as he walked to sit on one of the comfy beach chairs. His attitude is what it always almost ways what it was carefree if, she declined his offer he would live. Hey, there was always next time, and right now he was about to roll up a blunt. Get himself a nice cold drink, and let the sun do it's thing after that it was time to swim. But first, he connected his phone to his Bluetooth stereo, and it begins to a playa nice relaxing song. One that did fit his mood at the moment, and the beach scene of course. At that moment he was rolling up he was thinking about how he could improve upon the sculpture.
Nujabes: Aruarian Dance

OCC: You can't go wrong with Nujabes.

Beach Items: A beach chair, beach umbrella?, a cooler with ice-cold drinks/ice cream, a beach towel, beach ball, Bluetooth stereo, and a bag of weed with all the needed stuff.

Attire

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Mood: Relaxed

Thoughts: ''Hmmm''

Company: Rise and many others.

Wallet:700$ Bank: 300.00$

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites
>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desire.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games