Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:03 pm
"And I thought no one followed. I made sure no one was following, but the Dragon sensed that someone was following." Then, back to Kai. "I know I still have to unlock the other half of my eyes.... but I will have to wait..."

Back to Iris, "I'm pretty sure you saw what I can do. I know you have been assigned by your husband to protect me, thinking that two ANBU squads is not enough. I'm sorry to be a little too harsh here but... if two ANBU squads aren't enough for me, what makes you think you are? Raith-sama or the other guy, Issui, they both couldn't put a proper scratch on Ifuuki."

Kenji's mad, really mad. With his ensuing anger, he didn't realize that the tattoo on his left arm buzzed and crackled, and then an electrical dragon wrapped itself around his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:27 pm
Daisuke wandered around the town slowly.
He then set off in the direction of the gates.  

Xegra

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:38 pm
(KENJI!!!! If genji's there tell him that i say hi! and good luck in phillipines ^ ^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:39 pm
DaisukeV.2
(KENJI!!!! If genji's there tell him that i say hi! and good luck in phillipines ^ ^)
((Sure ^^ Btw, Daisuke's at thw Uchiha compound gate, right?))  

lKiCk-l

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:46 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2

Yeah, he's gonna go sulk lol, or summit, go to pap's grave and sulk...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:55 pm
DaisukeV.2
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2

((Here's someone to talk to...))

Kenji then turned his head suddenly, to the direction of the grave site. Your friend's here. said the Dragon. "Daisuke..." then, "Sorry Kai-sensei." Kenji broke into a run for the grave yard.  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:45 am
Kai went to his room and pulled out Kagekiri cleaning it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:00 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2

((Here's someone to talk to...))

Kenji then turned his head suddenly, to the direction of the grave site. Your friend's here. said the Dragon. "Daisuke..." then, "Sorry Kai-sensei." Kenji broke into a run for the grave yard.

Mai walked outside after reading her mission breifing. This one may be interesting...
She saw One of the gennin she fought against earlier walking between the graves. She caught up with him.
"Hey! I'm sorry I was fighting with you, it was a missunderstanding." she said.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:47 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
"And I thought no one followed. I made sure no one was following, but the Dragon sensed that someone was following." Then, back to Kai. "I know I still have to unlock the other half of my eyes.... but I will have to wait..."

Back to Iris, "I'm pretty sure you saw what I can do. I know you have been assigned by your husband to protect me, thinking that two ANBU squads is not enough. I'm sorry to be a little too harsh here but... if two ANBU squads aren't enough for me, what makes you think you are? Raith-sama or the other guy, Issui, they both couldn't put a proper scratch on Ifuuki."

Kenji's mad, really mad. With his ensuing anger, he didn't realize that the tattoo on his left arm buzzed and crackled, and then an electrical dragon wrapped itself around his arm.
"Do not underestimate any of us young one," Iris said with a sudden edge to her voice. "Issui did things that would have kill a ninja of Ifuuki's level many times over, but because of her clan, she doesn't stay dead very long, as with Ohmus. And Raith could have killed anyone of them in the blink of an eye, but he was learning from his opponents, he observes all their strengths and weaknesses before blindly charging in for the killing blow, next time they meet, they will not walk away alive, and if all that is guarding you is 2 Anbu teams, neither will you,so watch your tounge."

Iris watched as Kenji ran out the door and looked at Kai as she flipped down from the rafters. "He does not listen very well does he?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow and she dissappeared into a swirl of leaves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:49 am
Iris appeared in another swirl of leaves ontop of a large grave, sitting cross-legged and watching the little meeting.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:13 am
Mokiba swooped in on the Hidden Village of Sand. Landing just outside the gates, he let Chiyo off and vanished in a puff of smoke as she released the summon.
Chiyo walked into the village and began to ask her contacts if they had seen her target. Just as she thought, she didn't have to go very far.

Fuki was in a bar surrounded by the "pay by the hour" type of women. Chiyo walked up to him and jabbed him sharply with her cane.
"Alright you. You're coming with me." she said.
Fuki looked up, and from his red face she could tell he had been drinking.
"Chiyo? I didn't know you could walk..." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:14 am
Kai went to see Raith. "Forget the ANBU Kenji will be under my constant watch."  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:24 am
Kai Hyugiha
Kai went to see Raith. "Forget the ANBU Kenji will be under my constant watch."
"I still want Iris with him as well, she's stronger than anyone gives her credit for, if she wasn't under my team, she could easily be thre leader of everyone of her villages special teams, she will be a help, not a hinderance." Raith looked over at Shin again and then looked at Kai, "Do you have any ideas on how to wake this kid up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:28 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I still want Iris with him as well, she's stronger than anyone gives her credit for, if she wasn't under my team, she could easily be thre leader of everyone of her villages special teams, she will be a help, not a hinderance." Raith looked over at Shin again and then looked at Kai, "Do you have any ideas on how to wake this kid up?"
"Raith I will be fine looking after Kenji. And as for your friend here I think I can help?"  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:32 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Raith I will be fine looking after Kenji. And as for your friend here I think I can help?"
"I do not believe you will, especially not if they appear in numbers again, which i'm sure they will, you will need help beyond your own. As for the boy, i do not know who his is, but he was with Kenji and that other Uchiha when i brought them here, he has a curse seal, or will have had one if he can use the seal i placed on his right." Raith said as he pulled the covers on Shin back a little to show the seals covering his upper body and arms and neck.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games