Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seelenmord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:41 am
NAME: Miya
APPEARANCE: *german* 1,60m, 44kg, blue eyes, and brown hair ( atm )
FAV. BANDS: Rammstein, Goethes erben, Combichrist :3nod
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: My Boyfriend, Dancing, Listening to Music.. in fact : Party
PERSONALITY: i'm a bid shy, but when i get known people, i can be a really crazy person
DISLIKES : loud & aggressive people
REASON FOR JOINING: Wand to meet goths from all over the world

PICTURE :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:46 am
Wheee! New people. *gives out cookie baskets* Someone else handles brownies, not I.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

DarkDemon909

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:52 pm
NAME: Erin
APPEARANCE: Irish,5'7".hazel eyes, red hair
FAV. BANDS: Mudvanye,Rancid,Misfits,Hole,Nirvana
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing,band,and writing meh story
PERSONALITY: Quite or hyper but most of the time slap happy
PET PEEVES: people that talk to fast and people that complain A LOT
DISLIKES:pop,rap,and THE PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL!!!!!
REASON FOR JOINING: Sounds like a cool place pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:54 am
NAME: Ashley

SEXUALITY: bi

APPEARANCE: Short,spiked up black hair,hazel eyes,5'2,120 lbs...love wearing my HIM shirts and black chain pants....if I could I would wear the same clothes for a year.

FAV. BANDS: MCR,HIM,AFI,Avenged sevenfold,The White stripes,Linkin Park (sort of burnt out on them though),The Used,The Gathering,Evanescence,Internal Hate,Dir En Grey,Wicked Wisdom,Thirty seconds to Mars,Thursday,Static X,Blue October,The Beatles,Ozzy,Disturbed,Twisted Sister,Queen,Hoobastank,Aiden,Seether,and Johnny Cash.....don't know why really.....maybe because I understand his songs like Give my love to Rose (which is one of my favs)

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music,art,movies,books,wasting my worthless time making fun/throwing eggs at the neighbor girl,making little kids cry,making money to go and throw away.......going on the computer.....VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!.

PERSONALITY: I think I see things differently...like what someone sees as a happy movie I seek out the pain in it....I love to make myself and other people think about things....I also love to be a smart@$$,why I do not know.....some people would think I had a rough childhood and that I ripped the head off of little animals (which I only did once!!!) but I miss my childhood,when my mom would keep me from school because she missed my father when he went to work and was bored all day so we would do and drive around and she would let me wear her black lipstick and we would go hand out at Party Animals and check out their cool halloween stuff.....ahh the good ol' days.

PET PEEVES: lil kids,the sun in my eyes,hot days,the phone ringing,when my cd skips and a person that doesn't know when to leave me the hell alone.

LIKES: books,scaring the lil people,listening to music,rping,going on the computer,money,hitting people,listening to music full blast,soda,energy drinks,hanging out at a K's,halloween,rats,dogs,cats,rabbits,birds,nighttime,making things.

DISLIKES: KIDS!!!! my b-day,my pills,Cher,my family,where I live,daytime,the sun,most of the techers at my school and students,messes,cocky guys,pink,yellow (all the other colors I can pretty much live with).

REASON FOR JOINING: Because I think this guild is interesting and looks cool,I've been searching all day for the perfect guild for me

DepartedDearly

Dapper Survivor

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ravsoma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:45 am
lurichan
Wheee! New people. *gives out cookie baskets* Someone else handles brownies, not I.

...Aww poopy...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:28 am
Welcome to our newest members. *gives out cookie baskets*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lest_redemtion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:59 pm
NAME: adam
APPEARANCE: black hair, blue eyes, piercings
FAV. BANDS: cradle of filth, afi, a7x, system of a down
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: piercings, drawing, music
PERSONALITY: shy, quiet, dark
PET PEEVES: ignorence, un-open minded people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: same as hobbies/ pet peeves
REASON FOR JOINING: looking for people who are not ignorent and who i can actualy have a conversation with.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:32 pm
NAME: Jess
APPEARANCE: Black Hair, Dark Brown Eyes
FAV. BANDS: AFI, Avenged Sevenfold, Cradle of Filth
SEXUALITY: Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to music, Internet, Hanging with friends
RELIGION: Agnostic
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, Pretty laid back
PET PEEVES: Purposeful spelling errors, People who aren't themselves
DISLIKES: Un-openminded people, Rap music  

jessi exstasi

Bebe Zeva

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:26 pm
i'm very curious bout ppl and new members even though i'm a
new memeber too 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:54 am
NAME: Drakul
APPEARANCE: short dark brown hair, 5'11 or so, 180, wear glasses
FAV. BANDS: Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, Inkkubus Sukkubus
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, internet, books, games.
PERSONALITY: Quiet, eccentric/insane. You'd have to get to know me
PET PEEVES: Dumbasses who do dumbthings.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like peaceful times and being left alone to chill and relaxe. But I also like being with friends. I dislike it when people betray me or one of my friends, or does some thing to annoy me me or mine.
REASON FOR JOINING: Was surfing around Gaia and wandered across the guild, so I joined  

Drakul13

Lesage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:12 am
NAME: Marita
APPEARANCE: oh my... well, short, short hair, black clothing, a "I'm really not here" look in my eyes, always a book in my arms.
FAV. BANDS: The 69 Eyes, Godsmack, Static-X, Disturbed, Wolfsheim, Dio, Korn, Negative, Nina Hagen, Otep, Cradle of Filth... there is so many.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Books, movies, music, magic, long walks in the rain or night, or both, thunder and lightning, churchyards. I paint, draws, photographs and snorkel dives.
PERSONALITY: I have been told to have a mixed personality between Elizabeth Swan and Jack Sparrow... I don't know, but I am honest, positiv, friendly and shy.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like friendly people who loves to go and do something weird, likes to sit up all night long reading a good book or drinking whitewine om the churchyard, or just being with my friends. I dislikes people who shows that they think they are better than everybody else, people talking behind someones back, sunlight and cows.
REASON FOR JOINING: I figured that it would be nice, talking to someone else than blondes in fashion clothes who's talking about how scary I look..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:11 am
I don't know if I've posted here or not yet so here goes:

Fav bands: Evanesence, Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas, System of a Down, and Presidents of the United State which is a local band.

Sexuality: Bi

Hobbies: Computer things, yaoi, yuri, art, books, movies, telivision, and MONKEYS!!!!!

Reason for joining: My friend told me to... And it seemed like a reasonable request.

Appearance: 5 foot 2 inches, mid back length red hair and hazel eyes that are most of the time green

Likes/Dislikes: I like MONKEY! and I dislike all things that don't remind me of monkeys. Also, I like vampire romance novels which seem to be the newest thing where I am, and I dislike having to train my brother to OBEY MY EVERY COMAND! Fortunately for everyone, he's finally been properly trained.

Random thing I'd like to share: I never cried when I watched the Lion King, even when I was a child I was just pissed off at Scar for killing Mufasa.  

bellsouth12345

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:17 am
NAME: John
APPEARANCE: natural orange hair...gothic clothes..tall
FAV. BANDS: too many
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing,writing poems
PERSONALITY: kinda,angry at times,charming,sweet
PET PEEVES: hmm..
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Hit:gothic stuff,fishnets
Miss:emo people,preppy people,freshman
REASON FOR JOINING:i'm gothic...duh..i found it on some thread..and i was interested in joining  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:24 am
NAME:Adam
APPEARANCE:tall, always wearing a smaller shirt with huge baggy pants, dirty blonde hair, and black rimmed glasses
FAV. BANDS:i mainly like songs here and there i don't really stick to any bands.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Video games, preferably with dragons and romance in them, and always fighting.
PERSONALITY:hmmm, i guess you'd have to look at my profile page to figure that one.
PET PEEVES:nothing out of the ordinary, actually probably less than the ordina ry, and i suppose this one may sound cruel, but strong christians
LIKES/DISLIKES:i love mystical/ magical things, i dislike alchohol, ciggarettes, drugs perscription or not i just don't care for them
REASON FOR JOINING: i was invited, and i've been curious as to just what being goth means
EDIT: i suppose the coockie basket was a bit tempting aswell.  

Chaos Chetyre

Avenged7X13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:07 pm
NAME: Kristina
APPEARANCE: Brown/blond hair, blue/green eyes, tall, (around 5'5, or 5'6) thin, usually wearing either black or purple.
FAV. BANDS: Avenged Sevenfold, AFI, Disturbed, System of a Down, Chevelle
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I play the violin, ride horses, play tennis, read alot, and LOVE music!
PERSONALITY: I'm kinda sad, quiet, and moody most of the time, but if you get to know me, I really open up and then I never stop talking.
PET PEEVES: People who stereotype me. Anything pink.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I dislike preps and rap. I like music, writing, and my favorite color is purple! (And for all you a7x fans out there, my sources tell me Synyster Gates favorite color is purple, too.)
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to meet and talk with people like me on Gaia.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games