Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:21 pm
Nightbane gets some brocolli, and carrots for himself, from the mess hall. Looks like I'm not having any meat for a while, oh well . As he is going back he sees Bella hiding from Valdamt. "Bella you ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:22 pm
"umm y-yea i think" she smiles softly "i dont want to get in trouble"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:22 pm
Valdamt looked around the mess hall and frowned slightly. "Someone was here... hm... I'll have my guards inspect the area," he said and turned to face Nightbane. "Oh... Bella did do something wrong, she disobeyed my rules.... and so did Tomoe. I told them both specifically NOT to leave the Castle because of the dangers in the Forest... at least Tomoe returned last night.. but I had not seen Bella since we brought you to the Mages room the first time.... I didn't know where she was for 12 hours.... it's not easy not knowing where your daughter is... I just wished they'd understand that...." sighs slighlty, not looking very high, mighty nor powerful, just like an ordinary father worried for the well being of his daughters. "Oh well... at least they're safe and sound." he said, regaining his composture. "I will check on Juno now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:24 pm
Makes another clone and starts cleaning the mess. "Well this is the third clone so far. If this continues I won't have enough strength to make another one for six months." Starts tossing bodys outside.  

hopltetheleader

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:28 pm
Looking at Valdamt, "Wait. Sir if I may be so bold. You have two daughters that just want some freedom. I know you love them so much but you gotta let them go out every once in a while. Sir, I've had experience with a father....that hated my guts for what I am and he let me do everything I wanted and didn't want me to even look at him. He made me do all kinds of chores and kept me around the house but if I wanted to go gallanting off after demons he said, 'Bring back anything you get or don't come back at all.' Sir he was a terrible father, unlike you however the freedom he gave me led me on a path that allowed me to finally understand myself. It allowed me to gain experience before age. Sir all I'm asking is give them some slack but don't let them get killed. If you want....I could help protect them. I have already saved Tomoe a few times and if you give them some freedom and reduce their punishment for now...I'll watch over them with my life, sir." Nightbane looks at Bella and smiles. He tries to get across to her, 'Everything will be alright...maybe not today but someday.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 pm
she smiles looking at him "thank you"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:31 pm
Nightbane smiled back, "Anytime..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:32 pm
Valdamt looks at him and nods. "I'll... take your words into.. consideration," he said, turnign around. "Now, if you two excuse me.... I'll be in the Mages room." leaves them.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:32 pm
she walks over and hugs him "your a good person and friend" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:33 pm
Nightbane holds Bella's hand, "Come on. I gotta get this brocolli to Juno before he complains of being starved to death." Nightbane smirks at this.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:36 pm
she laughs "okay" she walks with him "is tomoe with Juno?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:38 pm
"I think so. Well last time I checked they were. Why do you ask?" Nightbane and Bella reach where Valdamt is at which is almost at the mage's room.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:39 pm
"i was just curious thats all" she smiles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:41 pm
Valdamt enters the Mages' room and walks over to Tomoe. "Tomoe... are.... are you alright?" he asks her, still worried for her well-being.

"Yeah daddy, I'm fine!" she said, smiling slightly. "I'm just watching over Juno chan here!"  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:41 pm
"Ah, ok." They reach the mage's room, with Valdamt ahead of them. Valdamt seemed to be assessing the situation. I looked over to the bench where Tomoe and Juno were. I pointed it out to Bella.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games