Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks at it "thats it" she said and read what she had to do "i have to do this, to bring her back"

At the Bottom there is a Warning and Risks
she looks down at the page and read it, it says (making this up as i go along ok XP) Warning: Resurecting someone might cause the person to lose their memory for good or the person who is using this spell to die she takes a deep breath "im willing to risk it" she said reading over what she has to do

(Wow, I was going to put that...O.O thts weird XDD lol)
The Book as she holds it feels sharp, April starts to read what to do (Srry I dnt know waht eles lol)
(thats scary XD and werid lol) she poked herself from the book "ouch" she said holding the book in one hand, a single drop of blood fell onto the book, she sucks on her finger, not noticing the blood, she went back to reading

(I know lol) The Book absorbed the Blood
She read (Ima do what you read in another post kk)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks at it "thats it" she said and read what she had to do "i have to do this, to bring her back"

At the Bottom there is a Warning and Risks
she looks down at the page and read it, it says (making this up as i go along ok XP) Warning: Resurecting someone might cause the person to lose their memory for good or the person who is using this spell to die she takes a deep breath "im willing to risk it" she said reading over what she has to do

The Book as she holds it feels sharp, April starts to read what to do (Srry I dnt know waht eles lol)
(thats scary XD and werid lol) she poked herself from the book "ouch" she said holding the book in one hand, a single drop of blood fell onto the book, she sucks on her finger, not noticing the blood, she went back to reading

(umm ok XD) she makes sure not to poke herself again, she continues to read  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:12 pm
Reserection

Draw The Sign of Hell and Satin on a Wooden Floore, This must be Done at night, Have 13 Candles set around the Circle. Place the Body One The Star in the Midle, the head must be Placed at the Top of the Star arms and legs on the Other Points of the Star. You must have At least Three Poeple there and Hold each other's Hands. One person Must chant The Spell of Reserection By memory, Everyone's Eyes must be closed. The one Who Chants The Spell is the One at Risk to die Her/His self. The Chant is Below

Zoonith Vagroun Mentis Gronisiz Zimorior Di Canvo Del Vonsonth, De la Sen The yoize Yi Canvor Wiquir De Monorth Zonith Par caliver, On Zonth Dis la convi Ti De ozithos xotic lostig, Kimica Zomicztion, Juzoric Va De Ma Zalonta, Ti Va Zinock Zole
Arise Arise!
Zoonith Vagroun Mentis Gronisiz Zimorior Di Canvo Del Vonsonth, De la Sen The yoize Yi Canvor Wiquir De Monorth Zonith Par caliver, On Zonth Dis la convi Ti De ozithos xotic lostig, Kimica Zomicztion, Juzoric Va De Ma Zalonta, Ti Va Zinock Zole
Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!

The Chant must be said Three Times

Warning: Reserection May Cause The one Reserected to lose His/Her memory forever, The one Bringing their Loved one Back May be Killed Themselves
You have Been Warned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:12 pm
{omg my brother was messing with my cpu and did something to it what i miss?}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(umm ok XD) she makes sure not to poke herself again, she continues to read
(Dont lauph at what I wrote I didnt know what eles to say XDD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:14 pm
(fixin to ressurect her and its ok, accually nice XD)  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:17 pm
{lol i went demon in my avi XD so where you guys at?}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:18 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Reserection

Draw The Sign of Hell and Satin on a Wooden Floore, This must be Done at night, Have 13 Candles set around the Circle. Place the Body One The Star in the Midle, the head must be Placed at the Top of the Star arms and legs on the Other Points of the Star. You must have At least Three Poeple there and Hold each other's Hands. One person Must chant The Spell of Reserection By memory, Everyone's Eyes must be closed. The one Who Chants The Spell is the One at Risk to die Her/His self. The Chant is Below

Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!

Warning: Reserection May Cause The one Reserected to lose His/Her memory forever, The one Bringing their Loved one Back May be Killed Themselves
You have Been Warned

Hello Insruction in the Book!!! Max is Roting here!  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Reserection

Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!

You have Been Warned

she keeps on reading, she looks up "okay, im doing this" she looks at max "i would risk it" (in maxs room)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Reserection

Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!

You have Been Warned

she keeps on reading, she looks up "okay, im doing this" she looks at max "i would risk it" (in maxs room)

The Book closes itself vary fast  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:23 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Reserection

Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!

You have Been Warned

she jumps her heart beating fast, she takes a deep breath, "ok now to get what i need" ((brb gotta clean kitchen))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Reserection

Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!

You have Been Warned

she jumps her heart beating fast, she takes a deep breath, "ok now to get what i need" ((brb gotta clean kitchen))

The Book Move's under the Bed and a voice come's from it "Youve been warned, Youve Been warned"
(KK ^^)  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:26 pm
nemo walks around the hanger woundering where every one was
i wounder where every one is
nemo walks around the manor and heads to the living room where he sits down on the couch  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Reserection

Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!
Arise Arise!

You have Been Warned

The Book Move's under the Bed and a voice come's from it "Youve been warned, Youve Been warned"
(KK ^^)
she slowly walked back and opened the door "dont worry max" she said before leaving her room and closing the door behind her  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(KK ^^)
she slowly walked back and opened the door "dont worry max" she said before leaving her room and closing the door behind her

The room is completely silent now  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games