Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:12 am
My secret is simple. Since i aws a child, religiously, my hair has been cut evey six weeks. Thus, it grows quite a bit. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:54 am
It's now near 5am, and I can't sleep for the life of me, which sucks because tomorrow (or later today technically) I have to drive home. A 3 hour drive with no sleep isn't a good situation at all. I have plenty of caffeine, sure, but I'm still not looking forward to it  

Af Mas

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:54 am
UglyCoyoteNG
My secret is simple. Since i aws a child, religiously, my hair has been cut evey six weeks. Thus, it grows quite a bit. razz

wow.. I always mean to clip my ends but in the end I get lazy and get off of regimin... like anything else I try to do lol. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:45 am
I've never had a choice, Saki. :3

Af, i know how it is. Its 3:45 AM and my mother and I are both hopped up on speed, and cleaning the house, because we need to. :3  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:44 am
UglyCoyoteNG

For me it is every three months. 3nodding Needing to get one soon too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:19 am
X3 cut it more and it grows more. period.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:21 am
UglyCoyoteNG

I don't want it to grow more. XD If I could I would have it at a set length and never let it grow past that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:23 am
Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG

I don't want it to grow more. XD If I could I would have it at a set length and never let it grow past that.
You can. Don't cut it. Cut it less and less, and more and more infrequently. Though, he results may be perminent. X3  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:25 am
UglyCoyoteNG
You can. Don't cut it. Cut it less and less, and more and more infrequently. Though, he results may be perminent. X3

It is cut fairly infrequent already and I can't wait any longer than the three months I already do. By that time it has not som much as grown too long but too thick and needs to be thinned out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:26 am
I want my hair to grow...but I'm soooo impatient... blaugh

Ah well. I just got it trimmed a couple weeks ago...maybe I'll get it done again after I settle in Florida.

A hairstylist once told me that warmer climate will help hair grow faster. Is that true? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:30 am
Mine grows medium fast. A couple of months ago, it was chin length and now it is mid-back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:36 am
My hair grows super fast. I get a haircut every two to three weeks.  

Iron-_-Wolf

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:40 am
For a while there, I was getting nothing bout my bangs cut, at least, the three standard inches. XD for a while i had itty bitty horrable bangs, heh. Warm climate may have something to do with it, i'm not sure. I'm just knolageable about cutting :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:44 am
I've always been paranoid about getting my hair cut. I've been trying to grow my hair out since 8th grade...so that's 8 years, and it never gets beyond just below my shoulders. It was at that point when I went to use a free haircut coupon, and the girls idea of a "trim" was to cut it off just above my shoulders.....

I was ROYALLY pissed off, and I couldn't ask for my money back either, cause, well, it was a free haircut! gonk  

Manda_Tifa

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:53 am
Manda_Tifa
I've always been paranoid about getting my hair cut. I've been trying to grow my hair out since 8th grade...so that's 8 years, and it never gets beyond just below my shoulders. It was at that point when I went to use a free haircut coupon, and the girls idea of a "trim" was to cut it off just above my shoulders.....

I was ROYALLY pissed off, and I couldn't ask for my money back either, cause, well, it was a free haircut! gonk
go to a nice hair dresser, get her to cut off about an inch, go back six weeks later, inch and a half, six weeks later, two inches, two and a half, then three. I know its short, but it grows very fast.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games