Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria whacked his arm lightly. "i blush to everything." she said, with a little laugh.

"why? and are we going in or not?"
ria shrugged, carelessly. "i dont know, its just me. and were already here." she giggled, lookign around at the mall.

"ok" he looks around
ria skipped around, dragging Negi to random 'so ria' shops like, Lil Pri which was short for 'little princess' and Ambercrombie and Aeropastel and other places. ria got bags full of new stuff and she was so happy. then she loekd to negi. "okay, your turn!" she said, hlding many bags on each arm.

"i just come here to look"
ria looked at him for a moment. "ooh!!" then she ran into another store, taking negi in with her. she tried on a cute pink top with one sleeve that hung over her shoulder, and a nice looking white hat that matched a white belt she wore with the top, and her had a pair of white skinny jeans and pink and white converse. "what do you think?" she asked for negi's oppinion, looking into a mirror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Sora was walking around with Mitsuki. They were spending quality sibling time while the others were away. "Ne, Nii-chan. What's it like to be in a coma," Mitsuki murmured.
"I.. It felt like I was just sleeping. I actually didn't know I was in a coma," Sora replied softly.
((youre not gonna continue on with what we left off with?!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria shrugged, carelessly. "i dont know, its just me. and were already here." she giggled, lookign around at the mall.

"ok" he looks around
ria skipped around, dragging Negi to random 'so ria' shops like, Lil Pri which was short for 'little princess' and Ambercrombie and Aeropastel and other places. ria got bags full of new stuff and she was so happy. then she loekd to negi. "okay, your turn!" she said, hlding many bags on each arm.

ria looked at him for a moment. "ooh!!" then she ran into another store, taking negi in with her. she tried on a cute pink top with one sleeve that hung over her shoulder, and a nice looking white hat that matched a white belt she wore with the top, and her had a pair of white skinny jeans and pink and white converse. "what do you think?" she asked for negi's oppinion, looking into a mirror.

"it looks good on you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm
[ @Angel: I don't exactly remember where we left off. ]  

bones and rot

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 pm
" Okay." K.C waved goodbye to Nate as she was dragged away.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"ok" he looks around

"it looks good on you"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"ok" he looks around

"it looks good on you"
ria claped her hand once. "yay! okay!" she went to the casheir and bought it, and went out the store with it on. "i love shopping!" she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 pm
@Panda: Here is where we left off. xD
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Sora laughed and smiled at her, "Long time no see Racy! And thank you." He looked over to the corner and saw both boys. "They're always here." He returned his gaze back to Racy, "Say.. Did Luca do anything? While I was asleep?"
Mitsuki had finally fallen asleep, her head on his lap.
racy blushed, but didnt know why. "y-yeah.. kinda. for one thig, he kissed mitsuki, and he took control os ria and i. not really anything else though." racy shrugged.
(g2g soon)

"That jerk!" He planned on hitting Luca as soon as he got his strength back. Sora looked at Racy and tilted his head, "Why is your face so red?" He petted his sister's head, smiling gently.
Everyone was asleep. Tired from all the commotion that happened earlier.
[ Bye Bye! ]
((i sed soon not yet xD))
racy shook her head, covering her face with ehr hair. "i-its not.."
ria skipped over to racy, moving her hair. "it is! liar!" ria said, putting her hands to her hips.
racy mumbled through her teeth, moving ehr hair back. "shut up!"
ria loked to sora. "i dont know you... but id like to! im Ria" she said, with a smile and a welcoming hand for a freindly shake.
racy looked back at Yuuta and Luca, wondering what they were up to.

[ I have to go now. Bye Bye! ]
((aww oh well i do too xD bai!!))

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 pm
(('Hey smart ones' Mia fell down the stairs)) : |  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm
Storm The wicked
" Okay." K.C waved goodbye to Nate as she was dragged away.
User Image
eddie went to the mall, just know ria was there.
he found her with Negi and stopped them. "ria, this is K.C. K.C, this is Ria." he introduced.
ria smiled as usual. "well, Hi K.C, i hope we can become friends!" she said. ria looekd to negi. "oh and this is Negi. hes like an older brother to me." she said, looking up to negi.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 pm
IzzyCW
[[uwaa! Sorry!!]]
[[here, happy?]]
nate walked around after meeting K.C and saw mia on the floor by a flight of stairs. he went over. "are you alright?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 pm
" Hi. I hope we can be friends, too." K.C use her absentminded smile.
User Image  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"it looks good on you"
ria claped her hand once. "yay! okay!" she went to the casheir and bought it, and went out the store with it on. "i love shopping!" she said to herself.

he followed her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 pm
angel_eyes200
IzzyCW
[[uwaa! Sorry!!]]
[[here, happy?]]
nate walked around after meeting K.C and saw mia on the floor by a flight of stairs. he went over. "are you alright?" he asked.

[[ XD Izzy. You're so blunt. ]]
Mia put a hand on her forhead and scrambled up. " Yeah. I'm f-fine." She said dusting off her pants. " Just a few bruises i guess." She said rolling her shoulder, it felt stiff.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 pm
Mitsuki looked up from Sora's lap and stared sleepily at Racy, "Is it.. possible that you like my brother Racy-chan?"
Sora looked at Mitsuki and patted her head gently. "Don't be silly Mitsy." He chuckled and looked up at Ria, smiling. "Hi. I'm Sora Fujimoto. Nice to meet you Ria-chan." He held out his hand, waiting for her to shake it.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games