Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:19 pm
Lloxie
*nuzzles up between Doomie and Sura, then stretches out and lays his head down, sighing softly*

*huggles*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:22 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
*nuzzles up between Doomie and Sura, then stretches out and lays his head down, sighing softly*

*huggles*

*mrrrs and nuzzles, smiling some* <^-^>  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:23 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Any one else find the fact that they just put out new items, but you can't get any of the stories to work to buy em?

The irony of it all, it could probly get rid of any folds!

Podunk_the_Mighty
now it's less awesome... Oh, well.

It's only as awesome as you're willing to click Refresh many, many, ungodly times. :3

Lloxie
xD *giggles faintly* Neh, I'm just in a half down, half tired mood is all. A friend of mine kinna hurt my feelings a lil but mainly I'm just tired, so neh. ^.^; Took some medicine a while ago, which is probably causing it. Must've taken Nightquil instead of Dayquil. Ah well. xP

Hopefully there's no Twiliquil. That'd just be weird o.O
Mwa, you'll feel better sooner :3 *nuzzles and hugs*

Sura Tokaniku
I like that Zelot Sig Doom, would you think it of me as ripping you off, if I made one with Sura as a Zerg? ^.^ I love Zerg

Go right ahead, I'm actually interested in seeing a Skigerg. wink

Podunk_the_Mighty
I just relized, Doomies sig is changing automatically... sweatdrop I feel dumB...

Maybe I should put up a big yellow sign with "DANGER - Rotating sig, beware of fluctuating "W.O.A.H." levels" pasted on it with sparklies? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:25 pm
*snuzzles and hugs both Doomie and Sura* <^^> *curls up between them and closes his eyes*  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:26 pm
No, I just din't see you often, and assumed you were just changing it.^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:26 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Maybe I should put up a big yellow sign with "DANGER - Rotating sig, beware of fluctuating "W.O.A.H." levels" pasted on it with sparklies? wink

XD skigerg, I like that  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:28 pm
Lloxie
*snuzzles and hugs both Doomie and Sura* <^^> *curls up between them and closes his eyes*

Hehe *scritches behind his ears*

Podunk_the_Mighty

Ah okies. Well if it's in anyone's general un-interest to know, there's something like 20-30 pics in that rotation script, feel free to hit refresh and oogle all you want xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:28 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

XD skigerg, I like that

XD *giggles* I should do a piccie of my fursona in some game hehe. xp Maybe C&C or Warcraft or somethin'...  

Lloxie

Vir-San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:29 pm
*ywan*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:30 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Hehe *scritches behind his ears*

Podunk_the_Mighty

Ah okies. Well if it's in anyone's general un-interest to know, there's something like 20-30 pics in that rotation script, feel free to hit refresh and oogle all you want xd

*mrrrs softly and splays his ears, leaning in on the scritching and flicking his tail lightly* Mrrr.... <^-^>

And wooshka, thas a lot of piccies.

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

XD skigerg, I like that

XD *giggles* I should do a piccie of my fursona in some game hehe. xp Maybe C&C or Warcraft or somethin'...

So far I have a sketch of Akhyraelle dressed as Kerrigan, a coloured pic of her as a Zealot (woot, 'tis in teh siggy), a sketch of her dressed as an Ordinator from Morrowind, and I'm pretty sure I had a pic of her as one of my old Morrowind characters lying somewhere aroudn here. whee  
Bunny Vir
*ywan*
*touch*  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Vir-San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:32 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Bunny Vir
*ywan*
*touch*
gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:32 pm
Bunny Vir
Podunk_the_Mighty
Bunny Vir
*ywan*
*touch*
gonk
mrgreen Howzit goin, crazylady?  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:33 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

XD skigerg, I like that

So far I have a sketch of Akhyraelle dressed as Kerrigan, a coloured pic of her as a Zealot (woot, 'tis in teh siggy), a sketch of her dressed as an Ordinator from Morrowind, and I'm pretty sure I had a pic of her as one of my old Morrowind characters lying somewhere aroudn here. whee

xD Kewlness, hehe. <^^> I should have Lloxie as like... a Tesla Trooper or a chrono Legionaire from C&C.... or..... HEY! I need to draw my Overlord TIM!, master of the underoworld character. .... dun ask. XD  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games