Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria claped her hand once. "yay! okay!" she went to the casheir and bought it, and went out the store with it on. "i love shopping!" she said to herself.

he followed her
((srry didnt see that sweatdrop ))
ria walked out of the mall, back to the school. "hey, nii-chan i have to put these in my closet." she said, walking to her dorm. she put away the shopping bags and turned back to negi. "now cant we go to the park?" ria said. it was her turn to ppick a place.

"sure"
ria went to the park with negi, and got on a swing and started swinging really high in a short period of time. she loved the rush of air going back and forth from her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ XD Izzy. You're so blunt. ]]
Mia put a hand on her forhead and scrambled up. " Yeah. I'm f-fine." She said dusting off her pants. " Just a few bruises i guess." She said rolling her shoulder, it felt stiff.
nate shook his head, and took her hand, taking her to the nurse's office. he set her on a chair, giving her an ice bag. "i dont think purple and blue are good skin colors for you." he said, calmly but with a smile on his face. wink

Mia smiled, " Thanks." She said holding the icebag on her shoulder. " I was just walking around, not watching. " She said blushing and looking down.
nate shrugged. "eh, that does seem like the thing you would do..." he said jokingly.

Mia smiled, her face returning to regular color. She leaned back against the cool wall and sighed, closing her eyes. " I'm so freaking clumsy!!" There was a short silence. " So...Er... How're you?"
nate looekd at her. "eh, its okay. i havnt seen kt yet though... and i met this new girl, um.. whats her name.. Kacy? something like that." he shrugged. he looked to her after a short quiet moment. "you?"

" Nothing. I've been sitting in my room..." Mia realized she had on crazy pajamas and no makeup. She shook her head, putting a head on her forehead and looking down. She chuckled a little. " Just kinda wondering where Vaga ran off too now. I think she went back home. "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki just shrugged, "You don't have to be so defensive. I just thought..."
Luca looked up to find Racy looking at them. "I heard you liked Sora-nii. Wow, that's a surprise. Considering the fact that it's clear he won't just date anyone." He smirked and looked at her. There was an intimidating aura surrounding him.
Yuuta looked up and started laughing, "Really?" He continued laughing hysterically.
Sora rolled his eyes and started to ignore what was going on. He just continued petting Mitsuki's head.
racy narrowed her eyes at luca. "i dont like SORA!!" she said, a bit of frustration in her voice. then she turned to sora. "no offense though. but i have a boy friend." she said, demanding believe. she looked back to luca and started blushing again. "dammit dammit dammit." she said, covering her fac with her hands. but she seriously didnt like sora. she loved koji, but something else here was making her go coo coo with the color pink on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiled, " Thanks." She said holding the icebag on her shoulder. " I was just walking around, not watching. " She said blushing and looking down.
nate shrugged. "eh, that does seem like the thing you would do..." he said jokingly.

Mia smiled, her face returning to regular color. She leaned back against the cool wall and sighed, closing her eyes. " I'm so freaking clumsy!!" There was a short silence. " So...Er... How're you?"
nate looekd at her. "eh, its okay. i havnt seen kt yet though... and i met this new girl, um.. whats her name.. Kacy? something like that." he shrugged. he looked to her after a short quiet moment. "you?"

" Nothing. I've been sitting in my room..." Mia realized she had on crazy pajamas and no makeup. She shook her head, putting a head on her forehead and looking down. She chuckled a little. " Just kinda wondering where Vaga ran off too now. I think she went back home. "
"hm. okay." he looked at her, noticing she was kinda hiding her face. nate walked over, holding her chin up and making her look at him. then he noticed something random. "you know, you could qualify to be able to use the 'all natural' look." he said, then walking back to were to was. "in other words, you dont need make up to look cute." he said, incase he was being to terrible with his other set of words.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria claped her hand once. "yay! okay!" she went to the casheir and bought it, and went out the store with it on. "i love shopping!" she said to herself.

he followed her
ria walked out of the mall, back to the school. "hey, nii-chan i have to put these in my closet." she said, walking to her dorm. she put away the shopping bags and turned back to negi. "now cant we go to the park?" ria said. it was her turn to ppick a place.

"sure"
ria went to the park with negi, and got on a swing and started swinging really high in a short period of time. she loved the rush of air going back and forth from her hair.

negi sits in the shade  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 pm
Sora looked up at Racy and smiled, "No problem. I don't mind."
Luca chuckled and raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Is that so? But when you started talking to Sora, you started blushing.."
"Which means you might like him. You just haven't realized it," Yuuta finished.
Mitsuki's ears perked up and her eyes narrowed at Racy. "Are you sure you don't like Onii-chan?" She gripped her brother's shirt tightly, showing her dislike that Racy might like her brother.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"hm. okay." he looked at her, noticing she was kinda hiding her face. nate walked over, holding her chin up and making her look at him. then he noticed something random. "you know, you could qualify to be able to use the 'all natural' look." he said, then walking back to were to was. "in other words, you dont need make up to look cute." he said, incase he was being to terrible with his other set of words.

Mia brushed her chin where Nate had touched her. She blushed more. " I..Er...Em..Thanks." She mumbled embarrassedly. That empty feeling came back for a moment, but faded away quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:59 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"sure"

negi sits in the shade
ria swings and siwngs, and launches off into the air, flying around at high speed.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"sure"

negi sits in the shade
ria swings and siwngs, and launches off into the air, flying around at high speed.

he flys in the sky too but not high speed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Sora looked up at Racy and smiled, "No problem. I don't mind."
Luca chuckled and raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Is that so? But when you started talking to Sora, you started blushing.."
"Which means you might like him. You just haven't realized it," Yuuta finished.
Mitsuki's ears perked up and her eyes narrowed at Racy. "Are you sure you don't like Onii-chan?" She gripped her brother's shirt tightly, showing her dislike that Racy might like her brother.
racy growled. "oh my god im so serious i could kill someone. i dont like Sora." she said, glaring at Luca and Yuuta, her blush dying down once she got annoyed with them.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"sure"

negi sits in the shade

ria looks back at negi. she slows down, until he caught up with her. "ey negi, lets race." she said eagerly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:04 pm
nate looekd at mia, them blushed, looking down. "h-hey..i gotta go.." he said, leaving the room.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"sure"

negi sits in the shade

ria looks back at negi. she slows down, until he caught up with her. "ey negi, lets race." she said eagerly.

"why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 pm
angel_eyes200
nate looekd at mia, them blushed, looking down. "h-hey..i gotta go.." he said, leaving the room.

Mia cursed and walked back to her room quickly, but carefully on the stairs. She threw the icebag in the garbage can, falling back and wincing a little. There was a bruise on her back, a few inches down from her neck. Closing her eyes she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi sits in the shade

"why?"
ria looked at him blankly. "k-kuz..i feel like it..?" wondering if that was enough for im to race with her.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games