Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:18 pm
Luca grinned, still looking at Racy. "But it certainly seemed like it." He was totally making her angry.
Sora glared at Luca and Yuuta. Giving a warning growl, "Don't push your luck." Both Yuuta and Luca shivered. After all, Sora was really powerful. Sora looked at Luca particularly, shooting him a cold glare.
Mitsuki layed back down on Sora's lap and closed her eyes. Obviously satisfied that Racy didn't like her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
nate looekd at mia, them blushed, looking down. "h-hey..i gotta go.." he said, leaving the room.

Mia cursed and walked back to her room quickly, but carefully on the stairs. She threw the icebag in the garbage can, falling back and wincing a little. There was a bruise on her back, a few inches down from her neck. Closing her eyes she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.
nate went into a random empty hall, hiding away from mia. he couldnt do what he wanted to do to her like he always used to. he tried to hold back as much as he could, but nothing was going to stop him fom complimenting her like he used to. he was having realllly big trouble letting go of mia, but he was with Kat now, and liking 2 people at the same time isnt right. it was the total opposite of what he was aiming to do. and kat was going to help him. he pulled himself together, and walked around as if nothing happened.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi sits in the shade
ria swings and siwngs, and launches off into the air, flying around at high speed.

he flys in the sky too but not high speed
ria looks back at negi. she slows down, until he caught up with her. "ey negi, lets race." she said eagerly.

"why?"
ria looked at him blankly. "k-kuz..i feel like it..?" wondering if that was enough for im to race with her.

"fine" he starts right when she says go  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
nate looekd at mia, them blushed, looking down. "h-hey..i gotta go.." he said, leaving the room.

Mia cursed and walked back to her room quickly, but carefully on the stairs. She threw the icebag in the garbage can, falling back and wincing a little. There was a bruise on her back, a few inches down from her neck. Closing her eyes she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.
nate went into a random empty hall, hiding away from mia. he couldnt do what he wanted to do to her like he always used to. he tried to hold back as much as he could, but nothing was going to stop him fom complimenting her like he used to. he was having realllly big trouble letting go of mia, but he was with Kat now, and liking 2 people at the same time isnt right. it was the total opposite of what he was aiming to do. and kat was going to help him. he pulled himself together, and walked around as if nothing happened.

Mia threw her blankets on the floor, but kept her pillow. She rolled over onto her stomach, flat, with her arms and legs spread out on the bed. She had her face burried in the pillow. Grumbling, mia kicked off her slippers too.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Luca grinned, still looking at Racy. "But it certainly seemed like it." He was totally making her angry.
Sora glared at Luca and Yuuta. Giving a warning growl, "Don't push your luck." Both Yuuta and Luca shivered. After all, Sora was really powerful. Sora looked at Luca particularly, shooting him a cold glare.
Mitsuki layed back down on Sora's lap and closed her eyes. Obviously satisfied that Racy didn't like her brother.
racy sighed in relief that they finally believed her, slumping into a chair. "thank you!" she said as she let out a breath, tired. she looked back to luca, just to see their faces for the satisfacin of revenge. then she looked bck to mitsuki and sora and smiled like nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria looks back at negi. she slows down, until he caught up with her. "ey negi, lets race." she said eagerly.

"why?"
ria looked at him blankly. "k-kuz..i feel like it..?" wondering if that was enough for im to race with her.

ria points to the furthest tree from them in the whole park. "to that tree and back. go!" she said, zooming right to the tree, and halfway back in a second.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"why?"

ria points to the furthest tree from them in the whole park. "to that tree and back. go!" she said, zooming right to the tree, and halfway back in a second.

he then flys past her and goes to the finshes line  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm
Luca glared at Racy. He ran a shaking hand through his blonde hair as he closed his blue eyes, sighing heavily. That scared feeling he always gets whenever Sora looked at him like that, lingered around.
Mitsuki stood up and walked over to Luca. He was having one of his attacks again and whether he treated her badly, she'd always stay by his side. She huggged him gently, trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry Luca-kun. I'm sorry..."
Luca just smiled and hugged her back, setting his head on her shoulder.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"why?"

ria blinked when negi passed her so she didnt see him pass her. she reached the finish line, not seeing him and yelled out, "HA! i wi-" she doesnt see negi behind her, then she turns back infront and sees negi was already there. "w-..wha- how did you- i was just-" she said, utterly confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:39 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Luca glared at Racy. He ran a shaking hand through his blonde hair as he closed his blue eyes, sighing heavily. That scared feeling he always gets whenever Sora looked at him like that, lingered around.
Mitsuki stood up and walked over to Luca. He was having one of his attacks again and whether he treated her badly, she'd always stay by his side. She huggged him gently, trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry Luca-kun. I'm sorry..."
Luca just smiled and hugged her back, setting his head on her shoulder.
racy watched luca and mitsuki, and her face turned pink again. she turned away, growling quietly and twitching a bit. stressed  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"why?"

ria blinked when negi passed her so she didnt see him pass her. she reached the finish line, not seeing him and yelled out, "HA! i wi-" she doesnt see negi behind her, then she turns back infront and sees negi was already there. "w-..wha- how did you- i was just-" she said, utterly confused.

he laughed "i have no idea what you are trying to say to me"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:45 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

she shook her head. "never mind. you won fair and square. but..how did you fly so quickly? you usually fly very slow and calm-like..." she said.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm
Yuuta watched Racy's expression and smiled. "Could it be that you miss your Koji? When Mitsy and Luca started acting all Lovey-Dovey you suddenly blushed and that weird expression showed up," he laughed.
In the meantime, Sora was intently looking at Luca and Mitsuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

she shook her head. "never mind. you won fair and square. but..how did you fly so quickly? you usually fly very slow and calm-like..." she said.

"i can be very vast if i want to"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Yuuta watched Racy's expression and smiled. "Could it be that you miss your Koji? When Mitsy and Luca started acting all Lovey-Dovey you suddenly blushed and that weird expression showed up," he laughed.
In the meantime, Sora was intently looking at Luca and Mitsuki.
racy looked up at Yuuta, kinda blushed somemore, but took his comment as an excuse. "y-yeah.. i really miss koji, you know cuz he never shows up anymore. yeah.." she said nervously. sweatdrop  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games