Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he then flys past her and goes to the finshes line
ria blinked when negi passed her so she didnt see him pass her. she reached the finish line, not seeing him and yelled out, "HA! i wi-" she doesnt see negi behind her, then she turns back infront and sees negi was already there. "w-..wha- how did you- i was just-" she said, utterly confused.

he laughed "i have no idea what you are trying to say to me"
she shook her head. "never mind. you won fair and square. but..how did you fly so quickly? you usually fly very slow and calm-like..." she said.

"i can be very vast if i want to"
ria shrugged. "aright. i bleieve you."
((g2g guyzz!! @PANDA: dont loose our spot!! i wanna continue this later!! ;D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he then flys past her and goes to the finshes line
ria blinked when negi passed her so she didnt see him pass her. she reached the finish line, not seeing him and yelled out, "HA! i wi-" she doesnt see negi behind her, then she turns back infront and sees negi was already there. "w-..wha- how did you- i was just-" she said, utterly confused.

he laughed "i have no idea what you are trying to say to me"
she shook her head. "never mind. you won fair and square. but..how did you fly so quickly? you usually fly very slow and calm-like..." she said.

"i can be very vast if i want to"
ria shrugged. "aright. i bleieve you."
((g2g guyzz!! @PANDA: dont loose our spot!! i wanna continue this later!! ;D ))

"ok"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 pm
[[ Awwh. Night angel!! >.< ]]
Mia was almost asleep. At night her head swirled with a bunch of images from peoples dreams, noises and just about anything else. It was hard for Mia to fall asleep normally, so she took it when she could. Her head felt like it was about to burst when she realized she hadn't closed the door. She got up and angrily slammed her door, very loudly, and plopped back down in the same exact position. She banged her head down on her pillow once, just wanting everyone's thoughts to stop for a few moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:02 pm
Sora looked at Racy, his eyebrows inching its way up. "Are you sure? It doesn't seem like it. You don't like Luca do you?" It was just a mere guess. Obviously.
Luca looked up at Sora, surprised. "No waay!" He shook his head frantically, hoping it wasn't true. He didn't want any girl liking him then ending up to be hurt since the only girl he'd ever like was Mitsuki.
[ I gotta go. Gonna watch a movie on Netflix. Bye(: ]  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 pm
[[ Byyeeee [: ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 pm
[Im here smile ]  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
[Im here smile ]

[[ hihi ! biggrin D ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:55 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
[Im here smile ]

[[ hihi ! biggrin D ]]

[ Hey guys(: ]  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:25 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
[Im here smile ]

[[ hihi ! biggrin D ]]

[ Hey guys(: ]

[[ Hihi biggrin . ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm
[ Imma start RPing. xD ]

Yuuta walked out of the hospital and back to the School since he couldn't tolerate Sora's cold look and Racy's weird.. issues. He sat on a bench nearby a fountain and stared off into space. It all seemed easy. Life seemed easy, even though it wasn't.
He ran a hand through his brown, messy hair and closed his eyes. A sigh escaping his lips.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 pm
[[ I will too. ]]
Mia woke up and rolled out of bed soreley. She walked to her full length mirror and groaned, seeing bruises on her legs and arms. She sighed, picking up the icebag and emptying it into her sink. She brushed through her hair and walked outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ I will too. ]]
Mia woke up and rolled out of bed soreley. She walked to her full length mirror and groaned, seeing bruises on her legs and arms. She sighed, picking up the icebag and emptying it into her sink. She brushed through her hair and walked outside.

Yuuta saw a girl walk out from her dorm and stared. It's been a long time since he was here so he didn't know her. Yuuta stood up and walked over to her, looking for someone to talk to. "Hey," he called out.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ I will too. ]]

Yuuta saw a girl walk out from her dorm and stared. It's been a long time since he was here so he didn't know her. Yuuta stood up and walked over to her, looking for someone to talk to. "Hey," he called out.

Mia heard someone and turned aronud. Crap. She hadn't even gotten ready yet. She shrugged and walked over too him. " Hi. " She smiled. " I'm mia. You are?" Mia held out a hand for a friendly shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ I will too. ]]

Mia heard someone and turned aronud. Crap. She hadn't even gotten ready yet. She shrugged and walked over too him. " Hi. " She smiled. " I'm mia. You are?" Mia held out a hand for a friendly shake.

"I'm Yuuta." He shook her hand and smiled at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mia-chan." He bowed slightly, acting like the gentleman he was.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ I will too. ]]

"I'm Yuuta." He shook her hand and smiled at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mia-chan." He bowed slightly, acting like the gentleman he was.

Mia giggled. " Nice to meet you too."
No one had ever acted as such a gentlemen towards her. " You new here?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games