Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:40 pm

Eddily
Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox
"Well deserved after the holidays and such..."

Have rough holidays?
"You dont know the half of it ...have you heard about the shaveing cream story?"

Nope ^^
"Okay wherll get this ... my uncle sold his eight room house for 90k and he moved into a trailer and we dont know what happened ot the cash but.... his refriderator in the trailer blew up and burnt down the trailer"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:44 pm

Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox

Have rough holidays?
"You dont know the half of it ...have you heard about the shaveing cream story?"

Nope ^^
"Okay wherll get this ... my uncle sold his eight room house for 90k and he moved into a trailer and we dont know what happened ot the cash but.... his refriderator in the trailer blew up and burnt down the trailer"

eek

Eddily

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm

Eddily
Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox

Have rough holidays?

Nope ^^

eek
"So anyways ... Th holidays were around the corner and we hav no cluie where they were living.. So for the holidays we went and got them yousful things like electric blankets and slippers and such things that youw ould need around the winter time. And we were going to meet up with hem at oliv garden the meal went well and such but then we didnt open our prents after all it was the day beffore christmas so we were holding off ...."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:52 pm

Hi

might be slow, I'm working on something

Skuger Moonclaw

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:53 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Hi

"Cool what on?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:54 pm

Gothyfox
Skuger Moonclaw
Hi

"Cool what on?"

a picture

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:56 pm

Gothyfox
"So anyways ... Th holidays were around the corner and we hav no cluie where they were living.. So for the holidays we went and got them yousful things like electric blankets and slippers and such things that youw ould need around the winter time. And we were going to meet up with hem at oliv garden the meal went well and such but then we didnt open our prents after all it was the day beffore christmas so we were holding off ...."

Go on. razz

Heya Sura. *hugs*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:57 pm

Eddily
Gothyfox

Go on. razz

Heya Sura. *hugs*

*hugs* hiya

Skuger Moonclaw

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:59 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Gothyfox
Skuger Moonclaw
Hi

"Cool what on?"

a picture
oooh
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:01 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Gothyfox

Go on. razz

Heya Sura. *hugs*

*hugs* hiya

How's the skuger?

Eddily

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:01 pm

Eddily
Gothyfox

Go on. razz

Heya Sura. *hugs*
"And the present my dad got was a can of shaveing creem and a frosted biscotti and even worse it had the discount lable on it from the dollar store."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:05 pm

Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox

Go on. razz

Heya Sura. *hugs*
"And the present my dad got was a can of shaveing creem and a frosted biscotti and even worse it had the discount lable on it from the dollar store."

xd

Eddily

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:07 pm

Eddily
Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox

Go on. razz

Heya Sura. *hugs*

xd
I knew it came from the dollar store because I saw it in the window while passing by.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:08 pm

Gothyfox
oooh

not much, just hoping it will help some one feel better.

I'm ok Ed, you?

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:12 pm

Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox
Eddily
Gothyfox

Go on. razz

Heya Sura. *hugs*

xd
I knew it came from the dollar store because I saw it in the window while passing by.

Heh. ^^
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games