Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:39 pm
Muhahaha. My Char's Zaku II, is shooting the crap out of my Gundam Wing XD VICTORY ZEON FOR THE UNIVERSAL CENTURY  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:45 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Muhahaha. My Char's Zaku II, is shooting the crap out of my Gundam Wing XD VICTORY ZEON FOR THE UNIVERSAL CENTURY

Mew ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vir-San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:46 pm
*is bored* ;_;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:46 pm
*listens to evil stoofs and browses VCL*

ninja  

Eddily

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:47 pm
Hello all. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:47 pm
Bunny Vir
Eddily
Bunny Vir
Eddily
Bunny Vir
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily
They still aren't open? dang........

Doesn't seem so.
*takes a sip from a can o' cola*

Keeping a vigilante eh? xd
you can get into the shops by using the cindy server O_o though i bought a kitty hat i can't put it on! evil! ;.;

You did!?!?! How much?!
da kitty hats in duerm are 2900 sweatdrop
hoodies are in sasha's shop, indain stoof in main shop. pilgurm stuff in hr dudes shop

2.9....I can swing that......as soon as the marketplace comes back so I can sell three things! crying
T.T im broke i wanted da pants to.. <_< stupid thing turns me into a X everytime i put hat on

Let me get this right.....

They just opened fishing a coupel days ago, then closed down the market place, the fishing is still glitchy, but they come out with more items, thously glitching all the stores so they need to be closed too?

All they need to do now is, say Gaia Battle dom is open,a nd their's a new store to buy weapons, then Gaia could comeplty be stupid.

They should have waited to do this fishing thing, till atleast after the new item update, and the sealed letters open. That way any problems could be fixed, befor a major thing liek the fishing is out. No commen sense

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:49 pm
O.o ya it's stupid.. they don't really use their brains. They already come out with new s**t, systems and other bs and yet still have old bugs like tha bank from last year to fix. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:50 pm
It'll get fixed eventually. As everything always does. Just give it time 3nodding  

Rinchans flower

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:51 pm
Rinchans flower
Hello all. surprised

Heya Rinchans ^^  
Rinchans flower
It'll get fixed eventually. As everything always does. Just give it time 3nodding
they still have bugs from last year they never fixed!  

Vir-San

Rinchans flower

DoomNeko
Rinchans flower
Hello all. surprised

Heya Rinchans ^^

Hey Doomie! What's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:52 pm
Bunny Vir
Rinchans flower

Like what?  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:52 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Mew ^^

I bought an extra Wing small model, just to make it look like the sceen when it first self destrucks, cause that was liek the best part in the hole show. Seeing Hero fly through the air, and lay in a pile of his own blood. and the Wing all mangeld... << >> But I never finished making the base for it to lay on, so it sat in my room.

I had the small model of Char's all painted cooly, and so I took it and Wing, adn have them on my comp desk. Wing hunched, and demamged from the work I did to it years back, and Char's looking all evil with his 120mm Machine Gun, pointed right at Wing ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:53 pm
Rinchans flower
DoomNeko
Rinchans flower
Hello all. surprised

Heya Rinchans ^^

Hey Doomie! What's up?

Not much, trying to find a way ut of the mailpile on DevART. other than that still gotta untangle some spaghetti code for a game :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vir-San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:54 pm
Eddily
Bunny Vir
Rinchans flower

Like what?
Like the bank eating items and money, that started about the same time last year, they fixed it for about a month they did a item update and it has been back ever sence. neutral  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games