Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:25 pm

Gothyfox
"Aloha!"
*pounce*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:31 pm

Araclast
Gothyfox
"Aloha!"
*pounce*
Is pounced "OH MY GOTH!!!"

Gothyfox

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:20 pm

Seafood was good today
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:26 pm

Af Mas
Seafood was good today

Oh?

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Seafood was good today

Oh?

Yeah, we went to this place called Shells, and I hade this Fried Seafood combo. Had fried shrimp, scallops, whitefish and crab cakes. The one crab cake was pretty awful, but the rest of it was delicious, and this is coming from someone who usually hates seafood XD
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:32 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Seafood was good today

Oh?

Yeah, we went to this place called Shells, and I hade this Fried Seafood combo. Had fried shrimp, scallops, whitefish and crab cakes. The one crab cake was pretty awful, but the rest of it was delicious, and this is coming from someone who usually hates seafood XD

I'm not a huge fan of it either. ^^;

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:33 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Seafood was good today

Oh?

Ah well. How are ya Ed? How's the kitty I'm crazy about? :3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:37 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Seafood was good today

Oh?

Good good. Finished the Warcraft 3 demo without any problems. I was thinking of playing SL, but not sure yet.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:39 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Seafood was good today

Oh?

Good good. Finished the Warcraft 3 demo without any problems. I was thinking of playing SL, but not sure yet.

Well, others will try and convince you, but I'm gonna suggest not. It's a very demanding game. Even with a video card it still might be slow for you ^^; Well, for me it was
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:41 pm

Af Mas
Well, others will try and convince you, but I'm gonna suggest not. It's a very demanding game. Even with a video card it still might be slow for you ^^; Well, for me it was

Mmm, also not sure what'd I do exactly in it. xp

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:43 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

The other reason I don't want to do it. Making my computer lag and s**t isn't worth hanging out with people with furry avatars XP I have a good enough imagination. You should play WoW blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:47 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

The other reason I don't want to do it. Making my computer lag and s**t isn't worth hanging out with people with furry avatars XP I have a good enough imagination. You should play WoW blaugh

That's another thing. I want to try an MMO again, which leads me to that or FFXI. FFXI doesn't have a trial unless you buy it, then you get 30 days free, WoW has a 10 day trial and can download, was thinking of trying the latter.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:52 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

That's another thing. I want to try an MMO again, which leads me to that or FFXI. FFXI doesn't have a trial unless you buy it, then you get 30 days free, WoW has a 10 day trial and can download, was thinking of trying the latter.

You also get a free month when you get WoW. Trust me razz WoW is $15 a month, FFXI is $11 a month, plus an extra dollar per character. Guild Wars is free razz But I don't know anyone who plays that
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:55 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

You also get a free month when you get WoW. Trust me razz WoW is $15 a month, FFXI is $11 a month, plus an extra dollar per character. Guild Wars is free razz But I don't know anyone who plays that

I don't want to be paying for anything though. ^^

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:57 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I don't want to be paying for anything though. ^^

Yeah, I understand. You can always try WoW for the month and then quit razz Guild Wars isn't bad though, it's just always $50 for the game
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games