Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Storm Waltz (howdy y'all!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:11 pm
SF Creek
I'm on neither side! But you guys picking on one digimon, challenging him to fights one after another! Kinda harsh, ya know? sweatdrop

We're challenging him because he is being cocky, and you are on someone's side if you are defending them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:13 pm
No what I mean is he's cocky yes but all you guys are doing is threatening him and scaring the poor tamer! gonk
How would you feel if someone ate your Shade?

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:14 pm
SF Creek
No what I mean is he's cocky yes but all you guys are doing is threatening him and scaring the poor tamer! gonk

No one would want to because Shade isn't a cocky little Digimon who likes to bully his tamer >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:19 pm
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Zeromaru: u know i always want to eat a demidevimon.... twisted
ACK! Boss he Digivolved!
When do I get to Digivolve?
I don't want you to Digivolve! crying
Zeromaru: i heard demidevimon wings go great with steak......... twisted
Yeah but if I was Devimon then you'd be cowering in a corner you filthy mutt... stare
Boss, lets not make the very big dog mad! What if he bites me? I-I'm not good with dogs!
Zeromaru: wat did u say? stare evil
I SAID if I was Devimon I'd laugh manically as you put your tail between your legs and ran in a circle yipping like the filthy mutt you are! Heh heh, I thought dogs were supposed to have good hearing!B-Boss!  

Storm Waltz

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:20 pm
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
ACK! Boss he Digivolved!
Yeah but if I was Devimon then you'd be cowering in a corner you filthy mutt... stare
Boss, lets not make the very big dog mad! What if he bites me? I-I'm not good with dogs!
I SAID if I was Devimon I'd laugh manically as you put your tail between your legs and ran in a circle yipping like the filthy mutt you are! Heh heh, I thought dogs were supposed to have good hearing!B-Boss!

See, that wasn't very nice. Axel didn't say anything like that, his was more of a joke than anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:20 pm
SF Creek
You digimon are awful! Picking on Pico over their!
Yea, cowards! Leave 'em alone!
What a nice person! crying  

Storm Waltz

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:22 pm
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
ACK! Boss he Digivolved!
Zeromaru: Spiral Blow! *attacks demidevimon*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:22 pm
SF Creek
Such a nice guy! Boss, don't you have anything to say? *Elbow nudge*
Thanks minions! Your words have inspired me. ninja  

Storm Waltz

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:24 pm
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Zeromaru: Spiral Blow! *attacks demidevimon*
DemiDevimon flew up into the air, narrowly escaping.
((g2g, be back later!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:24 pm
Storm Waltz
SF Creek
Such a nice guy! Boss, don't you have anything to say? *Elbow nudge*
Thanks minions! Your words have inspired me. ninja

I have nothing against you Waltz, just your Digimon. If you want him to be cocky then evolve him. As long as he is still a Demidevimon all they're going to do is get angry with him.  

Digitized

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:39 pm
SF Creek

Threatening him? I'm afraid you've got it all wrong, my dear. If I was threatening that rookie, it would take more than words. I'd first tie him up, brainwash him for an hour, dress him up in a pink gown complete with make-up and a crown, and have him host a tea party to some baby digimon, videotaping it all. Then when Demidevimon gets back his brain, force him to watch the video bound and frozen to a chair every single second. That's what you call threatening from me. twisted twisted twisted

Youta: eek What kind of brain do YOU have, Angel??? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:41 pm
Youta...I really don't think you want to know.

Caeppuccino

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:53 pm
tear-blooded_angel
SF Creek

Threatening him? I'm afraid you've got it all wrong, my dear. If I was threatening that rookie, it would take more than words. I'd first tie him up, brainwash him for an hour, dress him up in a pink gown complete with make-up and a crown, and have him host a tea party to some baby digimon, videotaping it all. Then when Demidevimon gets back his brain, force him to watch the video bound and frozen to a chair every single second. That's what you call threatening from me. twisted twisted twisted

Zeromaru: i say we eat demidevimon....... twisted
when the hell did u become a carnivore?! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:55 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Youta...I really don't think you want to know.

Youta: gonk

stare What?

Youta: I wonder...what would happen if Angel and Demidevimon partner up... eek

WHAT?!? scream scream

Youta: N-Never mind. Forget I said anything!! sweatdrop gonk  

Tear_Angel

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:58 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
SF Creek

Zeromaru: i say we eat demidevimon....... twisted
when the hell did u become a carnivore?! gonk

Youta: Oh!! Zero digivolved. Cool!! whee

Eat him huh? That ain't a bad idea... twisted

Youta: sweatdrop gonk Well, I'm not eating any fellow digimon!!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games