Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:58 pm

(So where should I start? I know.) walks out the late ship and looks around, wondering how this school going to be like.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:04 pm

(ill just start then) Anthra looked around, walking off the ship "well, im finally here" she said to herself, she hid her ears under a hat and her golden eyes that can change with her mood, behind sunglasses, she wrapped her tail around her waist, making it look like a belt, she takes a deep breath and walks inside the school

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:09 pm

when finishes looking around the outside, he walks in the school, walking around so he knows where everything is.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:10 pm

she messed with her backpack strap in front of her, she looks around, feeling her eyes start to turn green, she blinks and changes them back to gold, she shakes her head and keeps walking, looking around, getting the feel of the school

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:15 pm

*Logen was in the hot springs with Kyo(i think thats the name of Love n war's char ;3) just enjoying it :3*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:15 pm

When finishes walking around he walks out towards a tree and sits down, placing his backpack down beside him.

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Anthra walks up to her locker and puts her backpack away, she walks outside and looks around "well....no ones here so, im good" she takes the hat off and her sunglasses, she hides them behind a bush and stretches, she gets on all fours and turns into a small black kitten "well time to explore" anthra said padding around, looking at everything
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:21 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kyo Went to the Girls Side this Time and Put on her Bikini and Went in and Saw Logen "Oh Hello again Logen...Mind if I join you?"

(Her Bikini)
User Image

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well, no i have nothing against your precense here now, why the bikini?"

"Im Not Comfortable being Naked" She Giggled "And I might Sneek over to The Guys Side Again to Hang oput with My Friend"

iLacey

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:22 pm

looks around noticeing nobodys around. Grabs some tools from his backpack and starts fixing his human looking mechanical arm. (yes his right arm is mechanical.)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:22 pm

My Character's Name is Kyoko But Only Her Closest Friends Can call her Kyo So She'll Tell you if you can call her that

iLacey

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:23 pm

A young half-fox arrives late to the school and looks around for anyone to show her around. With her long red hair blowing in the wind she walks toward where the students seem to be, in the hot tub, waving hello, her tail swishing happily. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:26 pm

Anthra pads around and found that nobody was around, she sighs and lays against a tree, she licked her paws before turning back into her half form, she wasnt used to people looking at how she really was, she always hid from them, she looks around curiously

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:28 pm

when finishes fixing his arm he puts his tools away and starts flexing his arm to check if everythings working fine. when finding everything worked great he laid back looking up at the sky.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:32 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kyo Went to the Girls Side this Time and Put on her Bikini and Went in and Saw Logen "Oh Hello again Logen...Mind if I join you?"

(Her Bikini)
User Image

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well, no i have nothing against your precense here now, why the bikini?"

"Im Not Comfortable being Naked" She Giggled "And I might Sneek over to The Guys Side Again to Hang oput with My Friend"

*Logen smiled warmly to her, and said:*

"well, you do as you wish kyoko, but, i think im going to stay here!... it is so relaxing and nice!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:32 pm

She stood up and stretched, she let out a meow and starts walking, looking around
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games