Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:03 am
Naruto turned away and knelt, whispering to the animals. A wolf cub, a fox kit, a baby snake, and a half-grown eagle came from the crowd of animals and found on her body. The rest of the animals dispersed, disappearing into the thick foliage.

Naruto turned around and made her way towards Raven, the kit on her left shoulder, the snake around her neck, the wolf on her head, in between her twitching fox ears, and the eagle was on her right shoulder.

She tentatively grabbed both of Raven's hands and held them in her own. She smiled and said,

"I'll come back with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:20 am
*raven looked up at naruto through tears in her eyes. she had a shocked and happy expression on her face. she hugged her best friend as hard as she could* I am glad she said. SANTIZO u can come out now she yelled teasing her older brother.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:12 pm
"Eh I think not." Then there was a puff of smoke showing that it was a clone. Santinzo had headed to the Hokage's office to see what was going on with the Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:18 pm
Raven was shocked that she couldn't tell that her "brother" was a clone. But she didn't care. She could get back to training later.

"Come on today its just me and my best friend"raven said. And if anyone has a problem with that then they have to deal with me.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:04 pm
hey can i join? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:33 am
Sayuki-Uchiha
hey can i join? mrgreen

yeah, u can, just meet us somewhere when we get back to konoha... uhh, wich character r u agian?  

KitsuneGouka

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:35 am
Naruto smiled broadly, nodding vigorously. She let go of Raven's hands and jumped into the trees, eager to get back to Konoha.

"Come on! Last one there is the rotten egg!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:09 am
Hey no fair u started before me raven yelled feeling like a little kid again. Raven hopped up in the trees and started traveling at top speed. U could barely see them in the trees. the only way u would no the wind was made by the two girls was the fact that it was laughing all the way to konoha.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:25 pm
im my own made up character named Saiya mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 am
While they were racing back to Konoha Raven kept wonder where Santizo was. Whats wrong with you lately bro?  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:45 am
Santinzo had made it to Tsunade's office. "Hey you wished to see me Tsunade." He said as he landed on the floor of the office. "I want to know how the spying is going?" Tsunade said looking at him. "I hope you didn't tell anyone not even your sister or brother about this that I'm having you do." "No one knows but you and I. Well the Akatsuki is planning something. I don't know what exactly except that it invovles destroying Konoha." Santinzo said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:56 pm
Naruto laughed heartily all the way back, enjoying being with her best friend again. To be honest, she missed everyone in Konoha, because travelling by yourself isn't the best way of having human contact.

"Hahaha! Your losing Raven, pick up the pace! Eat my dust!"

Naruto screamed back at Raven, laughing maniacally as she went faster and faster.  

KitsuneGouka

naruto-kun72

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:48 am
can i join  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:17 pm
narutosasuke7272
can i join

yeah, u can, just pick a character that hasnt been chosen yet, or make one for yourself. everyone here has made their own character, so make urself one, or choose one from the canon. blaugh  

KitsuneGouka

naruto-kun72

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
is anyone sasuke or naruto or gara or shikamaro  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games