Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:14 pm

ory was about to say something but stoped himself and then said "we where just walking around."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:15 pm

"yea walking around" she smiles

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:21 pm

"so what have you ben up to dante any new big demons on the loos?" smileing
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:22 pm

'' okay, just so you know me and Dante are both part demon, and the evil demons want us dead, so if you see some please tell us.'' kitty said. she and Dante looked at each other and stood for a few minutes like that.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:23 pm

"ha what did you guys do huh?" she asked crossing her arms "ehh i already fought one of those eariler, but theres more to come"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:26 pm

grinning widely "so there are like 5-6 of us half demons here."

King Phar

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:29 pm

''we were born, and thanks, we spend time getting rid of them. well we can fight no matter what happens.'' kitty smiled. she had a bottle of brandy in one hand at a sword in the other.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:30 pm

"have you two disided to start useing the drunken fist fighting style or are you just drinking to stink out your enemy with your breath."

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:32 pm

she laughs "i think they are drinking so they can have some fun" she whispered snickering
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:37 pm

pulling out his flask offering it to her "if getting drunk is fun i should have anough stuff in here for us to have a load of fun."

King Phar

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:39 pm

'' well at least this girl knows the point of alcohol'' kitty laughed. her sword skills were as good as normal and she cut 'Dante + Kitty was here, ha ha suckers' into the wall.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:39 pm

she laughs taking the flask and drinking some of it "not what i meant"

Aprilbaby1

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:41 pm

*Glairing at ory but talking to Dante* "Ive heard alot about you i hear u have demon trigger sounds powerful."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:44 pm

'' it is and kitty has it to only she is a femme fatale'' he smiled. kitty was begging the other guy for some of his drink. she said she'd do anything for some.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:44 pm

she smiles drinking from the flask, she looked at kitty and smirks
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games