Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
avatar (rp forum) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:38 pm

*Logen was waiting for a respond from Vatti*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:04 am

rin looks around the place

Akirahear12

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:56 pm

sasuke looked at them. "my name is sasuke......and i have come to find the avatars......"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:35 pm

*Logen sighed and asked:*

"Why do you search for avatars?..."

Wacram Glaziuz

Akirahear12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:23 pm

"did someone say avatars"said rin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:34 pm

*Logen looked intoo rin's face that was behind her, and said:*

"Yes, i said it... aint i a villain? Avatar... AVATAR... AVATAR!... whats so special with the word? they have special powers that none has... blah thats not true... really though that is just the wisdom that my forefathers gave to the world... though what happened with the avatar soul... was just amazing, it devided intoo three... thats... just... amazing!"

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:34 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen smiled and said:*

"Well, i havent ever served anyone before and i have never been a student... and umm, i have never been a teacher... i have only teached meself the bending of the two elements i can bend... i should probably go get a really powerfull master to teach me somedays..."

*Logen smiled still and said*

"Humble avatar, i think you will do well to hear what knowledge i have... what i can offer you, is the knowledge of the guru, that lived once on the airtemple in the east! the knowledge to control your actions and such in your avatar state"

*She smiled still thinking that this would be fun to do... this was who her ancestor had been a guru who teached young avatar's how to controll the avatar state... she just wished she could meet the guy herself,...*

[Haha, i watched the two seasons now :3 Loved the --- not anime but american animated serie :3 and is this Long after the avatar that we know from the series are 'dead'?]

She Bowed "Yes Master, and Thank you For Teaching me, Even though you Have never been a Teacher and or stuent" She Stands straight and smiles "May we Begin?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:42 pm

*Logen smiled and turned away leading her student to another place, where they could be alone and they arrived at a plain smiling Logen said:*

"Here, we can start your training"

Wacram Glaziuz

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:51 am

sasuke silently followed them. "i must get all the avatars" he whispered to himself.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:08 pm

bananas28
sasuke silently followed them. "i must get all the avatars" he whispered to himself.

*Logen smiled as she heard that he was following them and she heard what he said and she said to her student:*

"So, you claim you aint good in Controlling fire!... what to do? what to do?... well... lets start with the Basics of fire... what do you know of fire? what do you gain with the ability to control fire?"

Wacram Glaziuz

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:29 am

sasuke heard them and hoped they didnt know he was there. he was being as silent as possible, but they might know he's there. "i must......get the avatars......for....them....." he whispered to himself.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:36 am

user name:neon blue penguin
name: Karasu
appearnce:my avatar without the dragon
nation/element:fire
bio: born in the fire nation and raised as a skilled warrior he carries two katana wherever he goes

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:46 am

*Logen stood in a rather nice stance, with her hands up towards the sun and she asked her student to do the same:*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:42 am

sasuke watched them from a tree.

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:54 am

user name: Mobius Nightshade
name: Prince Zuko
appearance: You guys should know what Zuko looks like by now.
nation/element: Ex-Fire Nation
bio: Do I have to write it?

Zuko was walking along a river. He had heard rumours that there were now 3 other Avatars in the world. All he had to do was capture one and he'd be able to go home at last...

Easier said than done.

Aang always seemed able to escape. He was resourceful, and learning too many elements too quickly to be an easy catch. He wondered how the other Avatars were doing on their progress...

A footprint! He would finally be able to find another of the so-called Avatars! He began to follow the trail...
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff