Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:34 am
she frowned and slouched a little befor regaining her posture, "relax????? i didn't even brake a sweat!!!!.............fine then"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:40 am
he poked her in the head. "would you rather fight me?"  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:46 am
she looked at him as if he was joking, then against her will she burst out laughing trying to stop herself but failing miserably.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:51 am
he picked her up again. "i'm guessing you think i'm kidding because you stand no chance against me since i'm the most famous assasin around?"  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:13 am
she could only stop for a cupple of breaf seconds of wich sdhe was confused, "uh....well no, i've never heared of you befor" she started to laugh again but to a much lesser extent.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:59 am
he laughed and plled out his sword. "well than fight me...and see why i'm a famous assasin....known only as flame"  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:31 am
"ooooooh!!!! scary!!" she draws her blades a completely different look inher eyes now that she was in battle, "bring it!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:03 pm
he held his blade up. "make you're move.....it will be simple enough for me to beat you..." he siad, his sharingan eyes active.  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:16 am
"oh come now, ladys first???? stop with the classic rules and fight me!!!!" she launched at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:44 am
he stepped to the side and spun his blade, changing his grip. he then deflected her attack easily. "come on...make it harder than that..."  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:49 am
"oh!! so your not 10 years old????, well that changes things!" she went at him again, faked to the left then to the right then to the left again ahd upercut him in the face with her fist. "now had that been my sword you'd be dead!" she waited for him to recover.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:35 pm
he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "had i been serious you'd be dead already......"  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:50 am
she blinked her eyes and she could see him clearly. "stop talking more action." she readys herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:55 am
he laughs and and then appears behind her. he puts her in a headlock and laughs more "guess who"  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:10 pm
"you!!!" she leans over sending him toppling over her back onto the ground, she puts her blade to his throat. "i win"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff