Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hybrid -x1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 pm
Sheer_Immortal
I guess I'll go first...

I'm Sheer, and I'm the owner of the Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild. After having some experience in guilds - first as a member, then as a mod, then as vice captain - I decided to try my hand at creating and running my own guild. I hope you have fun here ^.^

I like to read (I'm a huge Harry Potter fan), and I also like to role-play sometimes, both in real life and on Gaia.

I'm a complete freak for anything that has to do with vampires, and I collect random stickers to put on my computer case. mad D

I've been on Gaia since late '04, and in real life I'm in my mid-twenties (though here on Gaia, I sometimes say I'm 1000 years old or more - part of my vampire fascination wink ).

So, yeah. That's me ^.^

HEY!!!!!! NOW I KNO MORE ABOUT U!!! SHEER!!! biggrin biggrin hehe i feel special LOL doood thnks again for the invite here to ur supa fun guild >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:16 pm
well lets see, my name is andrew umm im from CA and im 19yrs old ill be turning 20yrs this yr 2008 and ive been a memeber of gaia since 3-6-07 biggrin i find gaia to be very fun and everything i just wis i would of known

about gaia in the past yrs crying i love anime and rock some of my fav bands are LINKIN PARK, three days grace, and avenged sevenfold A7X xd thnk u ^_^  

hybrid -x1

KookeyKuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 am
Hey therez, people! I'm new! heart My name's Kuki lol > I think I'll have an awesome time in this guild. 4laugh I love dogs, and if you visit my profile sweatdrop > it's covered with puppies and dogs! Nice to meet you guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:25 am
marluxia -x1
Sheer_Immortal
I guess I'll go first...

I'm Sheer, and I'm the owner of the Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild. After having some experience in guilds - first as a member, then as a mod, then as vice captain - I decided to try my hand at creating and running my own guild. I hope you have fun here ^.^

I like to read (I'm a huge Harry Potter fan), and I also like to role-play sometimes, both in real life and on Gaia.

I'm a complete freak for anything that has to do with vampires, and I collect random stickers to put on my computer case. mad D

I've been on Gaia since late '04, and in real life I'm in my mid-twenties (though here on Gaia, I sometimes say I'm 1000 years old or more - part of my vampire fascination wink ).

So, yeah. That's me ^.^

HEY!!!!!! NOW I KNO MORE ABOUT U!!! SHEER!!! biggrin biggrin hehe i feel special LOL doood thnks again for the invite here to ur supa fun guild >_<
See? I told you that if you came to the guild, you'd find out more about me xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

nox erebus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:37 am
welcome everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:06 pm
Hi im Moondapple and umm i like FMA and MCR!! and ummm yeah im not that interesting! XD  

Moondapple

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:59 pm
I'm EA. Fun, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:22 pm
Hi everyone I'm new here! My name is Cubana, I live in Cali with my amazing b/f, Daniel. I'm 22 years old, and i go to school for Computer Science biggrin  

Lil Cutie Cubana

Dollirotten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:02 pm
Hellooo. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:17 pm
Welcome, new guildies ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

heze-hezz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:37 pm
marluxia -x1
well lets see, my name is andrew umm im from CA and im 19yrs old ill be turning 20yrs this yr 2008 and ive been a memeber of gaia since 3-6-07 biggrin i find gaia to be very fun and everything i just wis i would of known

about gaia in the past yrs crying i love anime and rock some of my fav bands are LINKIN PARK, three days grace, and avenged sevenfold A7X xd thnk u ^_^
doood!! thanks for the invite!! this guild is awesome!!

oh yea i almost forgot.
*ahem*
I'm Hezekiah Littlejohn. I like video games and anime. I listen to rap and rock. my favorite band is Linkin park and my favorite rapper is Kanye West. my favorite animes are Bleach (Hollow ichigo is the best!!) and naruto (kakashi fan 4 life!!!)^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 am
heze-hezz
marluxia -x1

doood!! thanks for the invite!! this guild is awesome!!

oh yea i almost forgot.
*ahem*
I'm Hezekiah Littlejohn. I like video games and anime. I listen to rap and rock. my favorite band is Linkin park and my favorite rapper is Kanye West. my favorite animes are Bleach (Hollow ichigo is the best!!) and naruto (kakashi fan 4 life!!!)^_^
Welcome, and I'm glad you like the guild ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Torus Ragnarok

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 am
Hello, guild! I'm Charles, you can call me Yoshi, or you can call me something. You all seem like a cheerful bunch of people, so I like you already and decided to join. Plus, Sheer_Immortal sent me an invite, which is kind of integral for me knowing this place exists in the first place. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:43 am

I'm fire,
I'm around 16.
I love to be on Gaia.
I like to go camping.
I'm excited to be here.
I'm ready to have fun.
=D

awesome_friend_of_fire

believe in fairytales

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 am
im pauline