Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Psycho had not moved or anything does not look like he is feeling any pain or anything is just looking at jacob, there isnt even any blood dripping from his throat " well...did you kill me yet? "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:07 am
your really pissing me off...*moves sword to the left then right then rips psychos head off*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:12 am
Alexandria jumped down in between Jacob and Psycho. "Jacob, go calm down." Her tail flicked and wrapped around Jacob's wrist. "Now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:28 am
The movements of jacob sword sliced through psycho's neck but the parts it already cuts just closes the moment the sword moves away and then psycho simply pulls away from the sword " heh "  

PsychoValentine

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:19 pm
you are lucky this time you have your girlriend to save you next time you will not be so lucky..you freaking stupid retard  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:52 pm
Psycho grinned a bit at jacob " anger is such a fun emotion....i should kill you...but that would be boring...i'd rather let you live strugling to kill me...that is so much more fun..."  

PsychoValentine

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:18 pm
you cant kill me i am death its self iam the ruler of rulers and i am the king of kings and now psycho its time time to play the game...*draws other sword cutting his neckless and then turning to draon form and then slasses psychos head hith his over sized sowrd that he still had on his back*I carry not one but yes to swords this one is the demonic powers from my brother....i will kill anyonethat dares to get in my way and as i said its time to play the game!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:33 pm
"heh....you...u acually think ur death itself? " psycho stood there looking at jacob " u look like an oversized lizard....u better stop before u get hurt alright little boy? "  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:05 pm
Alexandria sighed. "Men and their egos..." She turned and walked away from the two. But before she did, "Oh, and Jacob. He's not my boyfriend. Never has been." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:11 pm
" my ego? " psycho looked at her " woman...do you see me turning myself into a large lizard with oversized sticks? "  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:25 pm
Alexandria turned around and laughed. "No, but you are full of yourself." She looked him straight in the eye. "All these years, you've never changed."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:28 pm
"full of myself? how do i do that? "  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:32 pm
She walked closer. "Do you listen to yourself when you talk?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:33 pm
psycho ghosted through her and stands behind her " yes i do...whats your point? "  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:38 pm
"Then I have no reason to explain." She turned and left the two by themselves.  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games